• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Please SIGN!! UK ePetition to Legalise Cannabis!

Si Dread

Bluelighter
This deserves a thread of it's own, or I deserve title editting privileges... Mods feel free to tag the Jeremy Hunt one underneath this one for tidying purposes...

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/104349

Now has 25 000 plus signatures, there were less than 500 only 24 hours ago, heading rapidly for the 100 000 mark. Lets get some more of you good EADD folk on there eh?

If it did happen, the only way it would be good for people who smoke is if they let people grow their own weed, and let them get on with it. Let the plant grow as it should. I can see the UK government taxing it beyond belief, fuck that. But yeah I ask people if people should be punished for smoking weed, who don't smoke. 'yeah of course it's illegal'. Wait hang on a minute you want someones liberty and freedom removed, and placed with rapists and Pedos. You nasty cunt.

If it did happen, the only way it would be good for people who smoke is if they let people grow their own weed, and let them get on with it. Let the plant grow as it should. I can see the UK government taxing it beyond belief, fuck that. But yeah I ask people if people should be punished for smoking weed, who don't smoke. 'yeah of course it's illegal'. Wait hang on a minute you want someones liberty and freedom removed, and placed with rapists and Pedos. You nasty cunt.

lol

I had to have a go at somebody on fb last night who claimed to believe in the war on drugs but not the war on weed, because weed is medicine. I said...
you believe in what? How do you feel about people who use magic mushrooms or LSD to ease cluster headaches/migraines, two of the most painful conditions known to medicine? There's a global shortage of diamorphine & in the developed world people often die in agony because their governments cannot afford to give them diamorphine. Yet the media praise the Afghans when they burn twenty tons of Opium or Heroin & it's the SAME DRUG! How is the war on drugs helping there? If our bomber pilots have been flying for too long when they reach their targets that they are tired, it's okay to give them amphetamines so they can concentrate. It's against the law to take speed or MDMA/Ecstasy & dance or screw all night, but if you need to concentrate on dropping fire on people, a little amphetamines is fine. Perhaps that's what they REALLY mean by the war on drugs... Crack cocaine & meth addiction is a scurge we can barely control, the war on drugs has done nothing to help those who suffer from these addictions. The patently ridiculous laws against cannabis are just a microcosm of a macro drugs war that is corrupt & twisted from top-to-bottom. The second cannabis is legalised we move on to the next hurdle, LSD/MDMA/Psilocybin. Just because a drug is recreational, does not mean it is not also a medicine. Legalise the lot!

I asked my mum, who is the loveliest lady alive. I can't even remember how ridiculous the response was. Probably involved brain damage, and immigrants. There is this old stubborn conservative generation that is left in this country and is stopping progression and (thankfully) dying out.

I signed it, like I have many times. I'm sure similar petitions have reached the 100,000 mark before but did they ever actually give it anything less than a token mention in the Commons as a result?

I'm going to see to having your "Bluelighter" status changed to something that recognises just how much you do in the way of HR and ending prohibition Si... if that's something you'd like.

I know you'll probably be modest and humble and say you don't want it, and that's cool. But I think it should be recognised in some small tiny way..

Can you tell I'm on drugs... junkie that I am couldn't wait to get home so I nipped out at lunch and it turns out Derek didn't have my 3-FPM away =D

I'm serious though Si... <3

wtf? that's a tad embarrassing... I shall never post again! Anything that maintains or cements my official BL position of "no actual responsibility" is fine. Moderating, however, is not for me...

Thanks to signees! <3 That petition is doing very well!

To anyone who doubts the use of these sorts of things, don't. Every step we take is a step towards true freedom of conciousness. Whether the powers that be see now or later, does not matter, they will not be able to avoid us in the end. The weight of evidence says the laws against cannabis are ridiculously harsh. It is our duty to continue to spread this message every way we can. We can't convert everybody overnight, we don't expect to. We expect to have chip away at these idiots for as long as it takes, until they give in... We will never give up!

Can I have some merits for services to queen as well as to Bluelight..? No? Oh... okay, maybe you're right... ;)

There's a video somewhere of me when I was 16, at a party, on MDMA trying to sign as many people up to the LCA as I could. Waving about the wee free stickers as an incentive. I was not being very articulate :)

Lol

Pace has slowed, one signature every 2 or 3 seconds at the moment, Friday 9am. I was refreshing by the second yesterday evening & seeing as many as 3 & at least one signature PER SECOND! Freaking awesome!

Just shy of 70 000 signatures now =D Wish that was my petition! I managed 70 with my legalise shrooms one, didn't I..?

Signed... But if I were of a more paranoid persuasion I would say this is a sneaky way for the Tories to find out the names, addresses and emails of legalisation sympathisers. I now await the early morning 'knock'...

Signed... But if I were of a more paranoid persuasion I would say this is a sneaky way for the Tories to find out the names, addresses and emails of legalisation sympathisers. I now await the early morning 'knock'...

Those 85,000 signatures will keep the police busy for a while, soon there will be more signatures than police officers.

Some police forces are already not busting weed grows because they can't afford to, due to the number of them & the tory cuts.

Glad to see it's exceeded its goal, in terms of signatories. Just makes me wonder what it takes, bar a full-on revolution, for a government to cut the strings from their puppet masters.

The largest protests that the UK has ever seen didn't stop military intervention in Iraq; 750,000 - 2,000,000 in London alone.

A Very British Coup, anyone?

I just read your that article too, and was surprised to see the word "consider" in the headline. I thought 100,000 signatures meant they were forced to have the debate, surely this means they can just consider it but then not even have it? So it essentially means nothing :(

I promise to not to raise tuition fees, and make them £9000 instead kinda thing.