• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Hopeless Please help me get clean off heroin

"Please don't attack, flame, accuse, and encourage division"

And that's the type of shit that only applies to me, right? Others can always throw accusations at me like intentionally preventing someone from getting clean and thereby insinuating that I have bad intentions in mind.
I'm done with this forum. It's turning more and more into a second reddit with mods limiting more and more free speech (telling my honest opinion about another person is NOT divisive ffs) and if there is something I hate, it's that. Goodbye, I ain't coming back, ever...

Hey guys, there's a lot going on here that doesn't really pertain to the OP. TDS isn't the place to argue, go wildly off topic, or get angry with one another about anything. It's a place to be supportive to people struggling. Full stop. Please read the sub forum rules before continuing to post:

If it doesn't pertain to the OP, you should probably take it elsewhere.

"Please don't attack, flame, accuse, and encourage division"

And that's the type of shit that only applies to me, right? Others can always throw accusations at me like intentionally preventing someone from getting clean and thereby insinuating that I have bad intentions in mind.
I'm done with this forum. It's turning more and more into a second reddit with mods limiting more and more free speech (telling my honest opinion about another person is NOT divisive ffs) and if there is something I hate, it's that. Goodbye, I ain't coming back, ever...
We are sad to see you go. You offered a lot of valuable information and insight to the forum regardless, so I want to thank you for that. If you change your mind, we'll always be here.

I did smoked 0.03gbagainn sknknkw inamnfkmmmjmgooda..a

Am also on xan and keya
Hey I’m currently detoxing too. I ran out of clonazepam which sucks but I have a ton of clonidine. I’d kill for the xans u have lol. Get clonidine prescribed or from someone if you can it’s a godsend. It makes you feel pretty heavy and dizzy but most of my symptoms are gone I’m just struggling with the mental aspect and trying to sleep…

Hey I’m currently detoxing too. I ran out of clonazepam which sucks but I have a ton of clonidine. I’d kill for the xans u have lol. Get clonidine prescribed or from someone if you can it’s a godsend. It makes you feel pretty heavy and dizzy but most of my symptoms are gone I’m just struggling with the mental aspect and trying to sleep…
That heavy dizzy feeling is a godsend when you try to sleep, only the leg kicks kept me awake this time. I even tried a tens machine on my legs to ease the tazered feeling, didn't work, after two days it got better.
Stomach still hurting, day 12, my guts getting bad was a reason to take a break
I'm not loving it and everyone else just went out.
I'm going back to bed, otherwise I won't last an hour more of this.
Or should I exercise through the pain?
Nah, I'd throw up doing that.
Always a solution, just found a couple of loperamide in my pocket, take them, wait, take cyclizine if still sickly, then get exercising.
Its a plan.

Hi guys,

I have some.methadone pills and am addicted to smoking heroin.

How should I take the pills? I heard if dosed right I should take 1 every 24hr. Is that right?

I was thinking of taking 5mg jn the morning and 5mg around 2pm. I am saying 2pm because I tried taking 5mg in the morning but around lunch I was starting getting withdrawals but I smoked heroin then so I don't know if another 5mg would have eliminated the withdrawals.

But if I take 5mg at 2pm and it stops he withdrawals then I should take another 5pm at night to be able to sleep. So basically that would mean I would have to dose 3 times daily methadone as opposed to what I heard it supposed to work(1 dose every 24hr).

I also know loperamide is an opiod so would that help with withdrawals beside the stomach issues?(I need help with the pain) if so, how should I dose it?

Any help guys?

Also what else would you think would help with withdrawals? I tried kratom but didn't help. Maybe you can recommend a dosage

U wil more than likely end up using both. It’s what happened to me.
10mg of methadone is not worth the potential problems imo

I also know loperamide is an opiod so would that help with withdrawals beside the stomach issues?(I need help with the pain) if so, how should I dose it?
I’m a chronic pain patient with a script for 15mg oxy, 8x/day (I know, most Americans with issues WISH). However, 2013-2017, I used to be prescribed OVER THE MOON fentanyl (like 250mcs daily altogether), oxy AND vicodin… the good ol’ days before the suburban kids gave us The Opioid Crisis 🙄 I’m actually grateful for the massive decrease, it’s saved my life, but that did not come easy. Been in so much and every type of withdrawal since then. I should write a bible on here but I don’t think about it until I’m in withdrawal and need a tip. Like all of last week…

There’s a whole thread on here for loperamide, but here’s my experience: You’re probably about where I’m at, just smoking I bet. Loperamide only semi-works in too high doses and needs a drug like promethazine or dextromorthophan ( the DM in Tussin) combined with it to break your blood/brain barrier. You can do it, but there are better ways and it doesn’t help much. Or constantly. It’s difficult to sustain without serious gut issues. If you’re still down, try 5 tabs with a dose of promethazine or DM. Lots of DM can also help on its own, but I’d personally stick with recommended use of loperamide for your symptoms.

Depends on what priority your symptoms are in. I can’t deal with antsy kicking or nausea, so this works for me. My magic combo is: tizanidine, a (muscle relaxer any amateur could score that with “back pain” in an ER), diuretic (helps with the blood pressure and kicks. You can also get that OTC), nsaid, promethazine or zofran, benzos/weed, AND MORE PATIENCE THAN GOD. I just made it through a very tough, long week of withdrawal using those. This combo isn’t perfect, or especially pleasant, but it’s so much better than nothing. I was able to mostly get some sleep, not much kicking and only vom’d once 🎉 Hey, I lost 15lbs… Good luck and strength to you and anyone going through this hell currently.

I tried kratom but didn't help. Maybe you can recommend a dosage
- at least 10-12 grams per day of Red Strains, Red Maeng Da was my thing. Seriously a life saver for me during many H and oxy w-d. I know that there are online (legit )n kratom vendors in Holland (my friends in Italy buy Kratom from them cos it s illegal in Italy) , probably better quality and prices than buying from smart shops. No more than a week-

Loperamide for the shits

The odd benzo

Avoid methadone, you don t really wanna go there. Good luck !

If it hasn't been said no it's not the easiest to use but if you can source heroin I don't see why that energy can't be used to use Ibogaine or if you can afford a retreat with a shaman in South America well what a pipe dream out of the question for me at least haha

Lol did they call it new?! Freaking backwards pharmy culture

mods deleted my post, it wasn't offensive, people trying to quit heroin sometimes need to get a strong reality check and this is one of those cases, one can't say "I've been clean of hero for 10 hours", they have to understand reality, anyway censoring posts without real reasons is the right way to kill a forum, unfortunately snowflakes got the upper hand on the web. Checking out of here, bye!

Dunno if you ll ever read this, we ve had some interesting interactions here and there and I for one I m sorry to see u go, but I think that
as the Good Book says, "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens". We can discuss on whether is really possible to overcome addiction or not , whether it s a futile attempt and we should rather learn to "live with it " etc, but definitely not on a thread started by a 24 years old kid who s trying to quit smack as his use is obviously spiraling out of control .

I think it really depends on what kind of addict you are, for some people addiction it s a phase, for others it s a way of life, some people can and should learn how to "live with it " as they ll never really quit while for others it s either quitting or dying, again ....it s just aa topic for another thread