• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Pills circa 19xx Get all your pill nostalgia discussion done here

when people talk about flatliners, do they refer to blank pills with a score (i.e. the score being the flat line) or the green triangles from ~'94 which got called flatliners cos they were so powerful it was mythed that doing too many would make you flatline?!

fav pills would have to be grey speckled anchors from '99.

Plain white mitzis from '99.
Blue speckled mitzis (had that pre-'97 MDMA feel that people talk about) - came from the 'dam along with a batch of Cali Sunrises - both batches may have been several years old.
Brown speckled mitzis
Black speckled mitzis (high dose MDA)
Pink Rolexs
Pink Bacardis
Red/Pink Arrows (Recycle logo)

Last edited:
^had them in december 2001.
they were followed by a batch of MDA snowballs - some blank, some with a small pellet-sized indent in the middle.

I remember well cos I had being doing pink rolexes all throughout that christmas & when I went to get sorted on NYE 2001, expecting more pink rolexes, I got those MDA snowballs instead, which were also very good pills. Lovely colourful trippin. :)

that's weird people finding MDA smacky, it's much more energetic and hyper than MDMA.

Probably people thinking they are taking MDA when they aren't!

The MDA snowballs from early 90's (remember alot of pills were called snowballs, china whites because they were a similar press) I believe were confirmed pharm grade MDA from the recent broken up Soviet Union, Estonia? Latvia? Cant recall but defo came from an Eastern block lab.

The MDA snowballs from early 90's (remember alot of pills were called snowballs, china whites because they were a similar press) I believe were confirmed pharm grade MDA from the recent broken up Soviet Union, Estonia? Latvia? Cant recall but defo came from an Eastern block lab.

Never knew that man...but then I never really knew that there was MDA as well as MDMA back then either I don't think! The smackiness thing came from people back then believeing that pills had H in them even though now that seems daft. As far as I can remember it was mainly on the come up people would be having massive eye wiggles and jaw jitters and whatnot so the term 'smacking out' started doin the rounds. By the way china whites...forgot about those. Can't remember much about what they were like but then I don't really remember ever having a bad pill 91-93...never knew how lucky I was!

Never knew that man...but then I never really knew that there was MDA as well as MDMA back then either I don't think! The smackiness thing came from people back then believeing that pills had H in them even though now that seems daft. As far as I can remember it was mainly on the come up people would be having massive eye wiggles and jaw jitters and whatnot so the term 'smacking out' started doin the rounds. By the way china whites...forgot about those. Can't remember much about what they were like but then I don't really remember ever having a bad pill 91-93...never knew how lucky I was!

Same as me, we didn't know we had it so good!
I remember taking a Love heart early 90s that absolutely floored me (just 1 tab). Couldn't function for half an hour as the up hit me....but what a feeling when u pulled through!

Would love to know the strentgh of pills early 90s.....were they actually stronger/better or is it just oldies like me thinking they were better back then with my rose coloured specs on?

what was in these? i remember they had everyone tripping out!!

think they were just a high dose MDMA/MDA combo.

It was the first time I ever took 2 pills in a night.
My cousin said I spent most of the night wriggling round on the floor of his recording studio with a massive grin on my face & eyes rolling in the back of my head.

Strong pills! :)

Altho it depends which year you're talking about. There have been many batches of brown speckled mitzis over the years. I remember tiny barrell shaped ones that were fairly weak.

Same as me, we didn't know we had it so good!
I remember taking a Love heart early 90s that absolutely floored me (just 1 tab). Couldn't function for half an hour as the up hit me....but what a feeling when u pulled through!

Would love to know the strentgh of pills early 90s.....were they actually stronger/better or is it just oldies like me thinking they were better back then with my rose coloured specs on?

Ha ha good memories...blurry...but good =D

Thing was back then you knew you would get the comeup messiness but that it wouldn't last long and once you were through it...yeehaa! You came to expect it but it was cool cos you knew what was guranteed to lie on the other side ;)

I'm with you about the rose tinted glasses thing...lets face it drugs have always been cut and of variable quality so I'm sure there was shit in our pills back then but I strongly belive there was always enough MDxx in them to make it all worthwhile whereas now....who knows what the fuck you are getting? I doubt we'll ever know man so best just keep those specs on and reminisce about how shit hot they were to all the young yins and tell them that they've never really had a proper pill =D

late 90's i think. they were fully brown pills with speckles, had people fully hallucinating.

no people thought that MDA was smacky. i remember people saying the same about the snow balls. more recently people were still saying that about the swirls a couple of years ago.

Ha ha good memories...blurry...but good =D

Thing was back then you knew you would get the comeup messiness but that it wouldn't last long and once you were through it...yeehaa! You came to expect it but it was cool cos you knew what was guranteed to lie on the other side ;)

From Urban Dictionary....

sledging

The intense and delibitating feeling after you take an ecstasy tablet, before you 'come up'. During this time, you can feel like you're going to die, and often need to sit down. This very strong feeling goes away after about an hour, and then you 'come up', sometimes very intensely.
After I took that pill, I was sledging badly, but then came up like a rocket!

Is what we used to call it. Boss %)

happened to me dropping two of those recent white smileys, one didn't do much but a double drop had quite a kick! have to sit outside chatting shit for a bit before facing the music =D

From Urban Dictionary....

sledging

The intense and delibitating feeling after you take an ecstasy tablet, before you 'come up'. During this time, you can feel like you're going to die, and often need to sit down. This very strong feeling goes away after about an hour, and then you 'come up', sometimes very intensely.
After I took that pill, I was sledging badly, but then came up like a rocket!

Is what we used to call it. Boss %)

Never heard that word used in this context in ma puff...I thought sledging was what Rooney tried unsuccessfully on Tevez last night before he slotted his pen home =D

I have learned someat new today bud - cheers :)

used to bve used round here, 'hes proper sledging of 2 mitzi turbos, be ok in a bit'

The crystal i was getting up until march last year was of excellent quality but it never compared to the pink hearts, speckled ferraris, pink mxs of late 90's early 00's. I dunno what it was but i always used to prefer excellent beans to mud. The best time ive ever had on drugs was when i was trashed off pills having indepth conversations with friends and total strangers :) Loved it!

nice link muttonchops...lol I remember them feckin strawberries, the ones listed as smelling of strawberries, absolutley rank they were, I assumed they were just ephedrine, that was the first time I bought pills so bad I binned them....in the past "bad" pills had mainly been weak doses, or inactive, but they strawberries were truly vile....

Doves doves and more doves were usually fine, shamrocks on that list look inactive, but I definitely remember shamrocks 91-92ish were very very good pills, green ones...

Monk...x