• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Pills circa 19xx Get all your pill nostalgia discussion done here

Best pills that I remember from the mid 90s were the Californian Sunrises tested to ~130mg MDMA (1996 iirc). One enterprising mate of mine in my halls of residence bulk bought about 200 of them so much fun was had by all of our extended group of friends for a few weeks =D

I've had many, but pink cali's from 1995 were by far and away the strongest I ever had. £15 each from a girl dealer in 'one of the clubs that was closed down in Kings X'.

were the mitzi's back in 98 big in size?? the better ones these days seem to the smaller ones

mitsi.jpg

this image taken from the EZtest website never fails to make me dribble. Thats what i remember old mitsis looking like

mitsi.jpg

this image taken from the EZtest website never fails to make me dribble. Thats what i remember old mitsis looking like

NOM.

I love a good old fashioned pill nostalgia. My first bean was a green rolex, I was lucky enough to be just turning 18 as the Mitzi revolution hit, the concept of getting a 'bad' pill never even occurred to us back then, all pills were great, how times have sadly changed.

Triangle Mitzi's were pretty memorable, giant triangular monsters that blew my tits off.

God I miss beans.

I remember Mitsiz back in '98.

A friend's friend had just got back from the 'dam and smuggled some with him.

I remember my mate saying 'Check these pills out - they got a Mitsubishi car logo on them, lol'

The come up from them was literally 10 mins - and the feeling was unlike any other pill since.
(Then again, they were my 1st).

Some of my other favourites were the blue scrooge mcducks. (pretty sure they were MDA).

My mate had a big bag load of em & they cost fuck all.

Ah the days....

We pill 'eads some how got elected to run our SU at college and we quickly proceeded to paint a mitzi logo on the wall. Bless.

remember the scrooges :p

pink calis set off my drool-o-meter more than owt else...I think I probably said that in this very thread a few weeks ago.. Who says mdma mashes up yer brains, shurrup!

I got into E around 1992 iirc, my first pilll was a love dove, paid £15 from my weed dealer who had bought 500 with his tax rebate, we ended up in a field with a ghetto blaster and it started pissing down and then came the thunder and fork lightning which made for an amazing experience!

Then I went to my first rave where kaos was headlining and I scored a red and black cap aka dennis the menace, fucking awesome rushes on these pills, cost me £20.

then came the red and yellow cap aka rhubarb and custard, necked one outside a club before it was open and closed my eyes, next thing I know i open my eyes and there is a crowd of about 200 people surrounding me and I'm rushing my bollox off.

fucking awesome times!

I remember Mitsiz back in '98.

A friend's friend had just got back from the 'dam and smuggled some with him.

I remember my mate saying 'Check these pills out - they got a Mitsubishi car logo on them, lol'

The come up from them was literally 10 mins - and the feeling was unlike any other pill since.
(Then again, they were my 1st).

Some of my other favourites were the blue scrooge mcducks. (pretty sure they were MDA).

My mate had a big bag load of em & they cost fuck all.

Ah the days....

yerp, scroogie Mc Ducks were MDA alreet, one of my first. Fucking spangled off em.

Had some green n yellow burgers around that time too. No logo. Strong as fuck!

triangle mitzi's are a classic pill. Strongest pills i ever had were some stars around 2000 - 2001

I seem to remember some kickass stars around that time, I honestly cant remember fuckall of much of the last 15 years to be honest though 8(

What were the dodgy pma pills that killed a few :(. I remember there being some awesome pills that were a similar press...green triangle mitzis or maybe double stacked uns with speckly bits?

Anyone remember those speckled christmas tree pills?

They were slightly dodgy, if I remember correctly you couldn't feel your legs on them.

What were the dodgy pma pills that killed a few :(. I remember there being some awesome pills that were a similar press...green triangle mitzis or maybe double stacked uns with speckly bits?
They were Mitzis, yeah. Just round ones. There was a few more in the US, I believe, but don't know what stamp they were. Nasty stuff indeed.

I started in 2000. Am I allowed to be nostalgic?

See what has happened with Meph, the demand for high-inducing chemicals is hitting the roof, would be interesting to see what would happen if the kind of 90' pills described in this thread (Pink Calis, Dennis The Menace, Snowballs, etc.) would make a massive comeback :) :D <3

Oh man reading through this thread has given me goosebumps!

doves, red and black caps, red and yellow caps, disco biscuits, yellow/pink callies, adam and eve, little white bastards, phase 4, chip bits, green goddesses, white burgers, new yorkers, snowballs, flatliners and more....

Haven't took any pills for years now and have had mdma crystal a few times a few years back.

Why do pills have such crap names nowadays? I just don't get the whole brand name thing.:(

A few of the above names are a bit shit. I mean, what's phase 4 for a name? I agree, though about all the different brands. It's because of copycat pills, so people need a new stamp.