Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Pics of you having fun vers. Eyes Like Buffet Plates *NSFW*

1zokaoj.jpg

took this after some party last night.
my Pupils are huge!

faces of meth LOL :\

v5yis4.jpg

Bassnectar show a while ago with one of my best friends when she came home to visit for her birthday! Under bright bathroom fluorescent lights. =D

you have to upload to a photo shareing site first. i have never tried from a phone but I would think that in this day and age. any reputible picture sharing site would be androi/iphone compatable.

I would not feel comfortable posting pictures of my mates and me. I don't know how you guys do it. fun pictures though!

yesss stayfadedxx pics <3

did you twerk?

Hahaha, no I did not... I shuffled to hardstyle with my friends and did other various things to diff genres.. awesome night is all I can say :3 danced to dj venom, brennan heart, frankie bones, db and dara... ect.

ah i see, shuffle. i like hearing that you had fun.

^thanks, melbourne shuffleee... my other friend did jumpstyle, not my thing.
But you have to come to america and go to a rave with me.

i dont think i would be allowed into the land of the free.. :(

canada maybe..

Haha that a good one. Someone is in a dilly of a pickle in that pic. :)

Quick question, as I have always wanted to know the answer to this: What is causing my 'eye rolling' in the picture? Is it the excessive release of dopamine, as I found that my eyes wanted to close at points, and when they did, I felt my eyes roll back. I'm not complaining, its just hard not to appear off your tits when your eyes are rolling about like ping-pong balls.

Quick question, as I have always wanted to know the answer to this: What is causing my 'eye rolling' in the picture? Is it the excessive release of dopamine, as I found that my eyes wanted to close at points, and when they did, I felt my eyes roll back. I'm not complaining, its just hard not to appear off your tits when your eyes are rolling about like ping-pong balls.

I don't know, i've also been interested to know what causes the eyes to roll into the back of your head. That picture makes me chuckle, so blatently tangled. Its not a rave until you see loads of people in that sort of state. I want to upload a picture, but i'm paranoid about it as it is also on my facebook.

HA! I absolutely love this. My eyes were doing the exact same thing about two or three weeks ago, everyone was tripping out on them. A couple of randoms that were hanging out around me referred to me as the "exorcist girl" later on..embarrassing, but at least we all know I had a good time!

not very good picture but was rolling out my arse one night on computer raving to music with two friends and didt really know i took a picture till a few weeks later.....

snapshot201206021.jpg

Last edited:
hey surfer if you want to post pics you need to set up an imageshack.com account to host your pics, then copy paste them over to to where you just attempted. peace

yeh your right surfer dude not a very good pic should have left on the paper bag

that cat looks like it has just had really good intercourse