Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Pics of you having fun vers. Eyes Like Buffet Plates *NSFW*

OLBwlDo.gif

this is my new morning fix.
can't stop laughing =D

^ these chicks look like they really have no idea and are just faking to feel cool.

Yeah I've made my party pics disappear. I'm sure people still have them... but I was pretty good at avoiding the camera unless Nick caught me.

Holy shit, Folley is a young black dude with a huge fro?
Fucking wow, never woulda thunk it, awesome

LMAO no.... that's my homie high as fuck on 25i aha. I'm quite white, rest assured

Haha, camera flash directly in your face in that second pic and your pupils are still saucers. It's awesome and makes me quite jelly.

Yeah man, I get huge saucers. You think that's bad... you should see what happens when I'm on aMT. Talk about completely non-responsive pupils that are so large my green-blue eyes turn black! 8o

All of us in the first pic had mad saucers too and not only was there a flash but the lights were on in that room too!

And wow... I just noticed for the first time that the first pic was taken in the bathroom... LMAO!!!

LMAO no.... that's my homie high as fuck on 25i aha. I'm quite white, rest assured
Awww I liked it when you were black, lol

Yeah man, I get huge saucers. You think that's bad... you should see what happens when I'm on aMT. Talk about completely non-responsive pupils that are so large my green-blue eyes turn black
aMT fucking destroys my pupils every time as well, to the point that I look scary. To top it off my eyes are dark brown so little bit of color that's showing goes un noticed.