Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Pics of you having fun vers. Eyes Like Buffet Plates *NSFW*

On the love drug and fuck knows what else. Chick on the left is a pharmacist :D
33212410150633223681041.jpg

^If I were to sum up that .gif in a single sentence

"Ok bimbos, your at a super coold EDM concert, try and look all whacked out on DRUGS and trippers like you dunno whats going on, then as soon as Skrillex B2B deadmaus drops a heavy beat, go wild like your actually just drunk"

^Okay okay that's all cool but, I'm still trying to understand why she's pretending to give a hand job at one point. Her whole existence seems consumed by it for a few moments.

Untitled-1.png

I look like a complete mess, but I think it's a funny pic. My first time meeting Lucy.

hahaha i look at my hands like that all the time especially when im fucked up and someone asks me a question, its just like a reflex when im too high. iv honestly never seen anyone else do it lmao. right on

^If I were to sum up that .gif in a single sentence

"Ok bimbos, your at a super coold EDM concert, try and look all whacked out on DRUGS and trippers like you dunno whats going on, then as soon as Skrillex B2B deadmaus drops a heavy beat, go wild like your actually just drunk"

hahaha that's what i was thinking

NSFW:
rolling_zpsb8421e51.jpg
[/IMG]

edited with paint cuz my photoshop trial expired then i realized you can edit with photobucket but fuck it. but first time rolling right there, im on the left. my eyes were black holes later that night.

I always look at my hands when im on mdma, they look fucking mad. sometimes like not even my own hands

for me, i used to kinda shrug with my hands alot and look down when people asked me questions, kinda like saying "i dont know", because when im too high, i just like dont have the ability to speak and its hard to understand what people are saying, like its all jumbled. usually happens when i smoke weed with other people (idk why, weed makes me extremely socially anxious) or mix too much dxm with anything. so i guess people thought i was looking at my hands. somehow that transformed into me actually looking at my hands which i still do when too high. just realized this is an unneccesarily long explanation but ill post anyway

looking at my own skin on LSD is a good way to send my into a bad trip (looking at anything on LSD is a good way to send me into a bad trip but my own skin is worse than anything else.) always looks like oil and weirds me out to the point that I have to wash myself.

I hate LSD

Lol those girls in the gif are probably on 1 mdma pill and trying to just show off how fucked up they are.
I mean they are at a skrillex event, filled with lots of posers / edgy teens.