• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Phenibut

Soldier on, then. Severe GABA-B WD feels straight up dangerous to me, more so than booze/benzo WD cos the cardio component is more apparent. But you're probably not in too bad of a state, seeing how 700mg holds you-- sounds like a short-ish honeymoon habit indeed. How's your heart rate, r u palping bro? Can you measure BP?

Can't measure heart rate of BP. Not sure I would want to either. May well increase anxiety levels :\

Subjectively it feels like BP is high. Has been pretty noticeable the whole time I've been abusing this stuff (a scant three weeks) aside from the first few daze of honeymoon. Since those first few daze I really have just been continuing use cos stopping made me feel so shitty. As if I hadn't been stoooopid enough I thought it was okay to keep on digging a bit deeper for some reason. Or at least that I could get away with it cos what's a coupla weeks of GABA-bashing in the grand scheme? Not a problem with benzos. Never been a problem with GBH/GBL. Thought I was one of those exceptions 8)

Heart stuff is up and down. Is unpleasant at times but only really scarily so when I'm in dire need of a dose. Am leaving much longer gaps between doses now and using the bare minimum. 700mg (or thereabouts - scoop provided holds ~680mg and am using one pretty heaped one to become functional for a few hours. This is thankfully not too bad. Am grateful my tolerance never really got too outrageous. Always seemed to be particularly sensitive to the effects compared to most others here actually.

First dose today was at 3:30pm. Am now very much feeling the w/d stuff kick in again. Head is pounding, room is spinning, tremor is quite apparent, heartrate is erratic, anxiety is rising. But nothing like it was at the 6-8h point earlier 8(

dosed 8 grams today, with some valerian (dont ask why), magnesium, atarax and temazepam. Finishing my second glass of baileys, but not feeling very much yet. I definetly think its the capsules messing with the stuff working but i just can't manage the taste of it in liquid.

I've not really seen as many people mention having such good effects from capsules as with powder for whatever reason. Powder really ain't that bad. I just stick my dose inna mug with a shot of dilootin jooce - or often just water - and swill it down in one then chase it with summat tastier. My doses have never exceeded ~2.5g per dose though. And I iz hardcore %)

Update on w/d: Was feeling pretty fukkin ropey when I made that last post. Then pottered off to make dins whilst the server was in error and was a complete fukkin mess. Could barely walk - kept staggering into stuffs, pretty serious tremor very apparent and couldn't focus on anything. So dosed again. Tried to lower the dose from last time but didn't help at all so had to top up to the previous level. Not 100% sure of the exact amount as me scales are fukked so have been using the supplied scoop. Hard to be sure but a heaped scoop must be somewhere in the 700-800mg range. Certainly far less than I had been taking anyway which is the main thing really.

Have noticed that other w/d effects are becoming apparent now. Got the sniffles, aching muscles, RLS and watery eyes as well as all of the above now. Although mostly warded off since that last dose kicked in. Am wondering if this may be due to having so much built up in my system that I've only gotten away with such comparatively low doses this last day or two cos the backlog is still winding down. Fukkin hope not but seem to be relatively stable at this 700-800mg every 4h or so at the moment. Helluva drop off though 8o8(8o

Yes i think I must really be hampering myself with these capsules. Drinking 2-3 grams has more effects that up to 10 grams in capsules. Although with the 10 grams in capsules i was abit wonky for alot longer. Sorry to hear your being thrown about the rafters shambles.

Without having to search the whole thread:

Is plugging phenibut safe? I've read it is highly acidic but I've also seen loads of posts saying they've done it with little problems?

(Am very much addicted to phenibut)

yes it's fine. No search required! I've done it a fair bit with no problems. I don't think it's acidic at all, but I have pH papers here so I can test it for you!

Thanks very much, Knock.

Would be most appreciated :D

I'm thinking of plugging 900mg - 1g in ~2ml of water and seeing how it goes. My normal amount is anywhere between 5 and 8 grams a day (in multiple doses) :\

OK it is a bit acidic, a bit less than vinegar and a bit more than a tomato. I doubt it's anything to worry about.

See, Ah7921 is neutral (in my tests) but it irritates to fuck (in the bum and under the tongue anyway, eaten in a gelcap seems okay). pH is definitely not your sole or even primary concern. I've added a bit of vinegar to plugging mixes to get the powder to dissolve and it's been fine. People add citric acid to their smack before injecting.

Last time i've taken phenibut i noticed something that could be of interest.

Since i mostly "need" somewhat high doses to get some decent effects, i.e. up to 4gs+, i've planned on taking ~5gs split in several doses, with my last dose taken the following morning. I wanted to do this since taking 5gs at once can sometimes be a bit too much for ones stomach, leading to a bit of nausea. I've also taken MDPV (~20mgs troughout the day), so i took my first 1g phenibut dose later that day and approx. 2hrs later, felt a distinct come-up, which literally felt like a cold breeze gently blowing through my face. Sounds weird, but it's exactly how it felt like. I instantly became relaxed, calm and carefree, even though my prior state wasn't that bad at all and there wasn't much of a comedown off the MDPV, besides feeling a lil' bit exhausted. I've never taken the third dose because the second dose (1,5gs) was enough to give me nausea to a degree, that i had to throw up instantly after waking up, feeling totally out-of-it, hardly able to focus, going straight and all that stuff i know from alcohol intoxication. NEVER had this, not even with 5gs at once!

I mean MDPV is working mainly on Noradrenaline/Dopamine-Receptors and i remember someone pointing out, that it seems to be most likely for people noticing phenibuts effects, if they're low on dopamine, so that could be explain why some love it and others think about it being a total waste of time and money.

I've approx. taken phenibut 25-30x at most in the past months, and just had two times i felt it's effects that strong. The first time was two days after taking Methoxetamine, which is also working on dopamine receptors and the second time is described above.

Another thing to add is that i think, it also has to do with peoples tolerance to alcohol how they react to phenibut. I mean i don't drink often and mostly catching a buzz off a single beer, but i can continue drinking until i'm loosing consciousness and falling asleep, so i'd say i'm damn tolerant to alcohol.

So I took roughly ~1.5-2g of phenibut one night and had the most realistic insane dream I probably have ever had. I was able to recall almost every detail to the exact color of the hot air balloon that I was floating in my dream. The crazy thing too is that the dream reflected what I was going to do the next day. My friend convinced me to visit a friend in a town like 2 hours away. I agreed and that night we got drunk and I took some phenibut (did it prob 5 times before this). I get home and pass out and the dreaming begins. the first thing I remember is my friend calling me as if I had woken up and said the drive won't be long he got a helicopter. I was astonished and didn't believe it. He shows up in it. I get in the helicopter and it takes off. So were flying and I begin to notice how nothing is holding me inside the copter but Im close to the door so I kind of panic and step further into the helicopter. I literally could feel the helicopter bobbing, as were flying I stare off into the mountains and notice a massive black buffalo the size of the mountains. I scream to my friend if he sees that thing and he says no. I quickly go oh shit im hallucinating to myself and forget about it. Then my dream speeds up and the helicopter crashes because we ran out of gas and we were not at the city we were suppoose to be but a club. The club owner gets attacked by a group of cartel members and we get caught in the bullshit. Next thing you know I'm running down streets while a gang is chasing me down in a car. It was fucking crazy I could literally feel myself jumping to dodge bullet rounds. I woke up after hopping a fence to get away. It was like I did all that shit in real life and hopped the fence back into my house!! I have never had such a fucking lucid vivid dream like that before! I mean I have had crazy cool dreams but to the point of it feeling like I was full blown tripping on shrooms while sleeping that is just unexplainable!

Take vitamin B6 (google B6 dreams) and melatonin and your dreams will be like that most nights of the week, I do and it is incredible.

^ I got B vitamins next to me 8o... didn't know they can help with lucid dreams :p... will take 2 of them before bed :D

How long does it usually take wd symptoms to surface when discontinuing phenibut usage after a few weeks of a few grams?

Boy, I sure get lucky with this stuff. Maybe it's because I only ever dosed once per day.

That's strange cause I just ordered some B-12 complex with
vitamin B-2
vitamin B-6
vitamin B-12
Pentothenic acid
Niacin

just started taking it in the morning! I can't take melatonin it gives me headaches :/

How long since your last dose?

A little over 48 hours since my last dose. But for the past week or two I've only been taking low doses to shield me from wds. Maybe I did a proper taper, or maybe I thought I was in it deeper than I actually was.