• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Phenibut

First day without dosing any today cos body and mind were properly fried by yesterday. Is pretty gruelling stuff. At least it is without topping up any supplements or owt. Can imagine that may help a bit despite not being fond of supplements in general. Good:bad effects ratio was getting somewhat out of whack and had hardly slept at all so need to lay off it due to having Very Important Thing to do tomorrow. Don't feel too bad today other than kinda drained. Was nice while it was nice though - first couple days were great. Very much like a somewhat more rough around the edges version of GBL only much longer duration. Other geeb effects noticable by the presence thereof: stimulation, euphoria (not as intense as with geeb but definitely there,) spinnyheadedness if overdone, KO'd if overdone a bit more, muscle clenching and tensing if dosed on the high side of "normal" (jerking and spazzing a bit if dosed a tad bit higher) and, of course, the ever-present horn. Albeit only having an audience of one to show off to. Got a standing ovation every time all the same :D

Yeah has anyone else become like super horny? Weird fucked up horny on Phenibut? A few times I've dosed phenibut and become a total freak.

Yup. Have been in ultraletch mode this last week :eek:

Is similar to geebee horn only maybe a bit less full-on. Still very noticable though :D

Also, rebound stimulation :!

Was knackered earlier so post-looooooooong day dose KO'd me. Woke up half an hour a go with a bit of a spazz. Managed to spazz headphones from head (had fallen asleep watching QI) onto floor somehow. Now awake but probably not for long due to top-up dose. Don't seem to be getting as many of the rough 'n' ropey side-effects any more but also definitely not getting the strong stimulation and uberhorn I was for the first few days. Not bad stuff for the price but would go for geebee for preference everytime.

31qQWkldQ9L._SY355_.jpg

Easier to get up your bum than a 5ml syringe, and delivers the payload quite deeply.

loooo, where in the fuck did you get that?

Also, is there a list of contraindicated drugs for Phenibut?
All in one place, I read 20 of these pages and skimmed the rest, aside from the wicked device above, saw not much of interest...

Last edited:
They're on eBay, seem to be a popular item :)

I've gone off them though. They don't last all that long, and they come in packs of "three" that are actually three barrels and one plunger, which is fucking stupid as it's the plunger that fails not the barrel. So I've thrown away several barrels unused. Because of this, and because syringes are so cheap, I've stuck with syringes.

Phenibut.... from wikipedia:

Phenibut is not to be mixed with alcohol, sedatives, or prescription medication without consulting with a health-care professional.

Persons on MAO inhibitors or epilepsy medications like carbamazepine or oxcarbazepine should consult with their physician or pharmacist prior to supplementation with phenibut. Some evidence suggests that phenibut can modulate the function of some epilepsy medications.[3]

Not particularly helpful, don't mix it with prescription medication? That could be anything at all. I think just be careful mixing it with sedatives/CNS depressants.

Wondering about a Phenibut, Psiloycbe mix.
Poss. w/ some L- Theanine thrown in. Thx
for the quick reply.

P.S. what search words did you use?
I'm googlin 'suppository syringe' and getting nothing.
That's a wicked piece of equipment right there.

lol, sweet. thanks. it's in my cart now.
guess swim's monkey's dream novel will have to wing the rest and see...

I've heard that phenibut removes almost all anxiety from tripping whilst not affecting the visual/trip aspect of it too much.

Sounds nice. Just found this:

I've found this info:
1) "In chemical structure, phenibut is a phenyl derivative of GABA. Although the calming action is similar to other GABA agonists, phenibut binds the GABAB metabotropic receptor" <-- from wikipedea

2) Psilocybin is a GABA agonist
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=187565

it's Greek to me. maybe someone with a lick of sense can esplain it to meh.

Don't mix it with opiates/opioids. Other than that anything else should be okay afaik.

In somewhat related news, my time off didn't go so well. Had last dose this morning. Only 1g or so. Did shit all. Don't feel too bad (although alcohol tolerance seems to have rocketed despite not drinking any of late until today 8o). Felt a bit ropey earlier. Caved and bought another 100g. Dunno if that's such a wise move. If only cos tolerance seems to rise so quickly. Is cheap and available though so...

Sooo, would it potentiate or 'negate' / 'dull' a psilocybin trip? Like benzos do.

P.S> I've tried asking around, on other forums, and all I get is flack and 1/2 funny jokes.

Last edited:
I'd say probably potentiate. And dull. Yet to try comboing it up with owt really. GBL was great with psyches though so can imagine phenibut could be good at the right dose. Or may be shit. Let us know how it goes ;)

It's not me officer, I'm writing a book. Swear it.

Man, I thought I'd get some really good, scientific info here...oh well..

Last edited:
Yeah has anyone else become like super horny? Weird fucked up horny on Phenibut? A few times I've dosed phenibut and become a total freak.

Yep, ridiculous horny shit if you do a big dose.

hmmm, 3 gramme shot down. Home alone most of the day. 'Wank test' possibly imminent.

I mean, I reeally thought I'd get some good scientific discussion on GABA antagonism / agonism as regard to the interaction with Psylocibin
I.E. ==> (Psilocybin) Seretonin's role in GABA. A la ===> THIS THING HERE.

Which states, correctly?, that:
Psilocybin is a strong agonist of serotonin 2A receptors, meaning it acts as the serotonin because it is structurally similar and can bind to the serotoninergic receptors. The effects of psilocybin on the areas of the brain are through the actions of serotonin 2A receptors on GABA neurons, reducing brain activity in these areas.

Can someone explain that to me with regards to Phenibut?
Not sure if I should be posting this in another forum? Or making a separate thread or wut.

BL is my come to place,:), not for socializing , but for real talk about the ins and outs of harm reduction.
Anyways, thanks in advance...

Stop harping, if you want scientific discussion you can go over to ADD and be amongst the lofty scientists.

I'm not harping, I'm complimenting.

And asking for guidance.

Thanks though!
banana_smiley_11.gif

Have a great day!

Afaik it doesn't excessively dull the trip, I mean theres only one way to find out really? :p

Is there any way of making phenibut in caps come on a little faster because I really cannot muster the balls to drink this shit. Yet it comes on a heck of a lot faster and stronger when I have done.
I've tried poking holes in the caps but I am not sure whether that did anything. I guess im gonna have to pop up to the pharmacy and buy an oral syringe or something, stick it up in cheltenham.