• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Phenibut

Has anyone noticed any health problems, I've used this shit everyday for near 2 years at one point was using upto 10+ grams a day managed to bring it down to 4g a day by using pregabalin, But I know this is damaging my health my face is quite gaunt despite me telling the dr I've been abusing this crap he said I have IBS because food doesnt stay in me long, nothing to do withe fact this stuff is acidic and probably fucking my stomach. Upon waking my bowls/stomach feel odd, hard feeling to describe, when I used the pregabalin for a week food actually stayed in so i know its not IBS, I mean with doses of over 7g I was pissing out my arse after and an explosive shit fat. Seriously I believe I have seriously fucked my body due to stupid abuse of this drug.

Ive done heroin and benzo rattles i find this stuff harder to come of because it leaves me feeling apathetic with no appetetite and feeling like a complete retard, I would choose a heroin detox over this any day this stuff is fucking evil.

Did not feel any large effects after the first time :( I did however sleep 11 hours, but I don't have any hangover now.

ive never found phenibut to be good for sleep, the opposite actually..it is bizarre in that it has that same stimulant/dower effect like ghb..on higher doses of phenibut i feel like im in a manic state, high energy but no jitters..sleep is impossible in this state..ive tried taking phenibut before bed and again, its no help there either..its a hell of a social lubricant though when used in larger doses...ive came off phenibut rather easily with the help of gabapentin used in staggering doses over a weeks period..

In lieue of scales to measure out phenibut powder would it be safe to dissolve it in water and use a syringe to measure out doses using a mg/ml ratio.

Given such relatively large weights are used with phenibut it's a bit more forgiving than most if you're a bit out one side or t'other but some caution is always a good idea. Did you not get a measuring scoop when you ordered? Whenever I've bought tubs of powder they always come with a measuring scoop. Not sure where you'd find such a thing but mg scales only cost about £15 on eBay are an investment well worth making. No BLers should be without a set.

Would also suggest being a bit careful when it comes to matters of redosing. Phenibut lasts a looooooooooong time and you need to be careful about overlapping doses cos it becomes really very unpleasant for really rather a long time if you have too much in your system at once. It's much like overdoing GBL or GHB only lasts far, far longer and the physical effects are far more pronounced. No fun at all so is well worth being cautious - especially when unfamiliar with the effects of phenibut and how long-lasting they are.

Had a nasty experience with this about 3-4 months. Started with small doses then once I started drinking I keep on redosing. Cant remember anything about the night but supposedly my girl and I went for dinner, drinks in town. Girl said I bolted up in bed bout 5am talking gibberish and sweating like a lord. Was literally physically sick for 2 days and shaking. My own compulsive fault. Just be careful and I stay from most RC's these days

phenibut absolutely helps with hangovers. gets rid of the anxiety and most of the other symptoms and just leaves me feeling really tired but otherwise alright. treat that shit with much respect though. i knew the risks. i make myself an expert on something before i put it in my body and i heard all the horror stories and didnt listen and right now i am on my second day of withdrawal and its exactly like benzo withdrawal. phenibut can be a beautiful thing. it changed my life completely. dont fuck it up like i did. absolutely no more than 3 days without a 4 day washout and i would recommend less. take this shit seriously or you will be rocking back and forth in your chair like a fucking basket case as i am doing right now.

Sorry to hear that, butcher22. How much were you taking before these latest wd's?

Going through the thread, I keep reading warnings against re-dosing. Say you aim to dose 2.5 g, but want to test the waters with 2g. How does adding an extra .5 an hour later put more strain on your GABA receptors than just dosing it all at once?

It most likely won't. It's really redosing at the same level as the initial (effective) dose too soon that's the problem. I'd also add that 2.5g is a fukkin shitload. I never needed to dose that high myself and am rather wary of some of the figures suggested in this thread. There is a wide range of quality when it comes to phenibut - I'd start low cos too much is really. really unpleasant for a very, very long time.

Thanks for the speedy reply, Shambles! I appreciate the warning. It's been a few years since I last used phenibut, so no tolerance. Too much is definitely nasty - awful spins and nausea, not to mention the chills.

Do you ever notice chills as a side effect?

I sometimes get chills, but I suspect that's down to slight withdrawals.

On the dosage front, 2.5 grammes isn't enough. I've found 4 grammes to be a nice dose, with another two grammes later in the day. I know this would make some people quite ill, but it works for me. Obviously, after a couple of days, I need to have a break, as the effects quickly decrease and withdrawals kick in.

Had a nasty experience with this about 3-4 months. Started with small doses then once I started drinking I keep on redosing. Cant remember anything about the night but supposedly my girl and I went for dinner, drinks in town. Girl said I bolted up in bed bout 5am talking gibberish and sweating like a lord. Was literally physically sick for 2 days and shaking. My own compulsive fault. Just be careful and I stay from most RC's these days

Phenibut isn't an RC, it's afaik sold as Dietary Supplement in most Countries, but i agree with you that one's to be careful using it as dosing Phenibut is very difficult and varies from one to another, i.e. below 2Gs-2,5Gs i doesn't find it effective in any way while someone else needs just 0,5Gs. Dunno think it's something to do with Purity but ones Gaba-A-Receptors Affinity/Tolerance.

Don't recall getting chills as such... although, come to think of it, one man's pleasing shiver is another man's shuddering chill so...

On the dosing front, when I was getting what I consider to be high purity stuff 1.5g or so (with tolerance) was plenty enough. The only time I've ever needed to go to some of the levels suggested by many in this thread is when I was sent some "good quality" stuff from another user and it was - quite frankly - dire. Needed ~4g just to stop the w/d from my then daily 0.7g habit. It's well worth shopping around if you want to find properly good quality phenibut cos there's a lot of shite (especially the pre-capped stuff).

LOL is this the one that was recommended to me as good for insomnia but neglected to tell me its notorious for slowing your metabolism down??? no?:D

I was always taught that a hangover was caused by the dehydration and thus shrinking of the brain causing strain on nerve endings and therefore a headache.....but I don't drink so what would I know ��

As for phenibut....i picked someone up the other day in a right fucking state who had supposedly taken that...he suffered a STEMI in the back of the vehicle and was touch and go for a while.....he was a serious poly drug user/abuser so I'm not saying the phenibut caused his heart attack....i don't know that.... I'm not a doctor...just saying take care folks ❤❤❤

Hate to think what would have happened to me if I only had the one heart then. *raises eyebrow*

Night