• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Phenibut

Well after reading so much positive stuff about this Phenibut, i tried it out but at least for me it's totally worthless up to 2g's.

I started with plugging 2x500mg with approx. 2hrs spaced in between dosing, had only mild/placebo-like effects and upped the dose with another 500mgs orally followed by another 500mgs 2hrs later. I was a bit sleepy but i think that's it.

Sleep wasn't that good this night and i woke up more often.

On day two i continued taking 500mgs in the morning (with a meal), followed by another 500mgs an hour later and 1g 2hrs after the last dose and still found it very weak, if even working.

I'm not taking downers on a regular basis, so i think it has nothing to do with tolerance to substances working on gaba. Since i read that dosing on consecutive days seems to produce the best effects, i thought the additional doses on day two would be sufficient to produce more pronounced effects, but it was just 'meh'!

Ok, after adding some Tilidine later that day it seemed to be a tad more euphoric, but i'm not sure if i can really contribute this to the Phenibut since i'm taking opioids very rarely atm and it could've just been because of my low tolerance and the somewhat high dose of the opioid taken.

Can someone give me some recommendations about dosing this stuff?

The last time I remember getting a euphoric buzz from this drug I almost died... But I had spent 2 weeks previously smoking crack, taking good amounts of oxy.'done and morphine/ benzos. The incident happened when i decided to mix abit of phenibut into the mix and it was really really euphoric until I stopped breathing. So yes I think it can make other drugs feel quite euphoric but obviously mixing such a large amount of CNS depressants was asking for trouble. Has anyone mixed it with pregs or benzos?
I've found it totally unrecreational but somewhat good for removing anixety, at high enough doses it can make me pass out asleep which is good after 2 days with no sleep (not due to stims, just not being able to sleep), But I've learned the hard way that going over 3 grams is really unnecessary since it does little to improve the experience. The highest I have dosed up to was 25 grams over two days as in 15 grams spaced out over 1 day, then another 10 the next day with a 2 beers or so. Wasn't particularly inebrieted until the next morning when I woke up and attempted to function and failed to do anything other than vomit bile and moan. So yes this stuff will punish you if your an idiot with it. So now I am a hell of a lot more careful with it. I think it may have some uses with combinations using hallucinogens, not tried it personally but I think there maybe something there.

Well after reading so much positive stuff about this Phenibut, i tried it out but at least for me it's totally worthless up to 2g's.

I started with plugging 2x500mg with approx. 2hrs spaced in between dosing, had only mild/placebo-like effects and upped the dose with another 500mgs orally followed by another 500mgs 2hrs later. I was a bit sleepy but i think that's it.

Sleep wasn't that good this night and i woke up more often.

On day two i continued taking 500mgs in the morning (with a meal), followed by another 500mgs an hour later and 1g 2hrs after the last dose and still found it very weak, if even working.

I'm not taking downers on a regular basis, so i think it has nothing to do with tolerance to substances working on gaba. Since i read that dosing on consecutive days seems to produce the best effects, i thought the additional doses on day two would be sufficient to produce more pronounced effects, but it was just 'meh'!

Ok, after adding some Tilidine later that day it seemed to be a tad more euphoric, but i'm not sure if i can really contribute this to the Phenibut since i'm taking opioids very rarely atm and it could've just been because of my low tolerance and the somewhat high dose of the opioid taken.

Can someone give me some recommendations about dosing this stuff?

Don't redose within 6 hours
Don't use on consecutive days
Don't expect anything from less than 2.4 (my magic number)
Try another source

2 grams for me is the sweet spot.

Anything more and I feel zappy. And I get a nasty headache regardless the dose.
So 3 Motrin with every phenibut dose.

Yeah and I'm not sure why THC is slowly dosing throughout the day, it takes long enough to make its subtle presence known.
Dose all at once. Then a day off. My advice. Goes really well with lots of stuff.

I liken it to the drug from "Limitless". I work in a hospital and I feel like my mind is amped up, and social situations are... more fulfilling, if that makes sense.

This has probably all been said in this thread b4, but w/e.

I'm really a hardhead when it comes to Phenibut i think, because those 2gs i ingested a good five hours ago don't do much, if anything.

Will add 1g soon and see what happens...

I've capped ones à 500mgs/pill (*snip*).

Added some more 2x1gs and now i'm "feeling" it. Very subtle indeed, but it's there to say at least. And someone wrote he/she found it somewhat diuretic. I agree, even with low doses!

Last edited by a moderator:
Caps ruin everything for me. For every thing I take in cap, I can take almost 50% less with same effects.

I'd pour out the caps and try 2 grams again, a few days later. You might be surprised.

Or it could be the brand you use. I use *snip* brand. Both powder only. Taste isn't horrible; salty/sour.

Or it could have more of an effect on those with lower dopamine levels. If you are good in that dept, then effects might ony be slight.

Mixed with alcohol and its a bit much, honestly.

Last edited by a moderator:
you think taking indgestion tablets with phenibut will do anything?
Im going to take a dose of 2,4 grams , rather than my usual much higer doses and hope that it works. Definetly don't like taking doses too high.

Why take it with indigestion tablets?

I don't see it doing anything more/less.

Caps ruin everything for me. For every thing I take in cap, I can take almost 50% less with same effects.

I'd pour out the caps and try 2 grams again, a few days later. You might be surprised.

Now that you're saying it, for capped Kratom it's the same for me - more material, less effects! Will try the pure powder next time.

Thanks for that advice.

I almost came in my pants....................

............but not quite. I have not long awoken from an intense phenibut induced sexual dream, wet in the sense that i emitted a small amount of urine, although i 'came' during the dream. I have only slept about five hours, yet feel deeply refreshed.

Well, got me some Phenibut powder and had a nice day with 2,5 - 3,5g. Seems like lower doses don't do much for me.

But if i dose on consecutive days effects seem to be almost non-existent, even with a higher dose (4g's for example). Is it just me or does anyone else reacts like this?

Well, got me some Phenibut powder and had a nice day with 2,5 - 3,5g. Seems like lower doses don't do much for me.

But if i dose on consecutive days effects seem to be almost non-existent, even with a higher dose (4g's for example). Is it just me or does anyone else reacts like this?
I do 2 grams phenibut, 3 times week at most;
TBH havne't touched it in a few months though.
I usually take some late afternoon supplement, like kratom, kava, yerba mate, coffee etc (you'll need to stay awake)
And for us, it adds a whole new dimension in the bed room.

Anyways, anymore frequent dosing than the above, and it looses its luster (which I really like), and begins to have the opposite darker side effects.

I've had a few more trials now and everything below 3gs is too subtle to recognize. My sweet spot is somewhere between 3 - 4gs.

Cool. Keep frequency down and take breaks, or life will be hell in between.

in the past few weeks i went through 25g of phenibut
dosing 1g the first time, felt very little, then 4-5 grams seemed to have a mild anxiolytic effect
so i took about 4-5g 2-3 times a week and I dont really find it very recreational or even useful imo
if I dosed a bit too much i would have trouble focusing my eyes and have a headache and an upset stomach
and if i dosed too little i would feel vry little, i dont think i had a sweet spot rlly

also after the last day of taking phenibut i had super light sensitivity in my eyes for a day and some other weird side effects, pretty strange
and vomiting out phenibut is so fucking putrid, its like pure acid coming out of your throat

ya im not a fan :p

;-)
The interesting thing is not everyone could benefit from increased phenibut/gaba, as not everyone is deficient.
I personally think I am, due to the Bravermen test among others..

Just a thought.

I dont really feel high when on phenibut/GABA, I am just more excited to feel what I always thought it would be like to be.... "normal"
FWIW.

the only thing is im pretty sure im deficient in gaba

my personality is almost defined by my anxiety and when i spent a week on xanax it was the most blissful week of my life

phenibut just feels dirty to me but i get that everyone reacts to chems differently