• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Phenibut

I think i've already experienced phenibut wd's.

First i thought it's because of the opioids/benzos i'm taking on an irregular basis, but now i'm certain it's because of the phenibut. I was so damn cautious with my overall drug consumption, but this one fuck'd me faster than i could ever imagine.

One thing for sure: i'll never ever take this one more than once a week at most, because the past days were grisly.

^nasty, but how much were you taking? Cutting it down to once a week seems sensible but also a bit extreme? However I have noticed that doing it more than 3 times and the effects are pretty unnoticeable anyway.

Batches vary massively with this stuff...last time I couldn't get barely anything off 4g (twice a week usage) and before that 2.4 was lovely. Most recently 4g is the sweet spot. Think you are right about once a week though mate...

^not surprised in that case!

Phenibut is one of the few things I can enjoy these days (see hair testing :! ) and I had quite the experience the other day...

My new batch arrived a week ago (hadn't used for over 3 weeks). I started with 2.5g and felt mild stimulant type effects but was very aware that it seemed weaker than usual. I waited 3 days and smashed 4g...I had a nice time, and it really did feel like the phenibut of old, kind of like doing a load of coke which had the edginess supremely watered down by a well-placed benzo. The next day I faced a double shift at work (10am to 3am).
During my 2 hour break at 4pm I proceeded to take another 4g assuming that not much would happen...oh but it did!
I think I (based on the physical effects) took just the right amount to not od (which actually felt kinda perfect)...after 2 hours I got the usual "yeah I can do anything, i'm Mr. Happy" kinda thing and then following some alcoholic beverages about 5 hours later things started to hot up, it quickly felt like I had rinsed a g of coke and I wasn't coming down!

It was exceptional! My head was very very clear yet my heart always felt like it was about to cave in, but in a "i'm coming up on e" kind of way. So not unpleasant.

Was a truly awesome night! Occasionally worrying but rarely threatening.
However, looking back on it I must have put my chest under a lot of strain.

It's been two days now...still got over 25g left...gonna try leave it til my next double on Saturday but after so much fun can I ?!

This reminds me a bit of Lyrica, especially regarding it giving that inconsistent effects.

I remember taking 2,5gs one day, followed by a 1g bump a few hours later, which were giving me effects reminiscent a "slightly drunken MDMA", i.e. making me noticeably uninhibited, euphoric and motivated, while other times i'm getting a mostly strange mix of relaxation/motivation, a bit like what Kratom feels like (at least for me).

It seems to make no difference if ones stomach is full or not, so why are effects so different?

Btw, i've taken a break for 10 days now, and today i took 2,5gs + a 1g bump some time later and it was again noticeable, but mostly subtle.

I know, this works more subtle than in-your-face, but i really wanna re-create that MDMA'ish feel it gave me once... because that was really really nice <3

And regarding the WD's: i've taken it as said above (10/20 days approx.), but it was not in a one day on/one day off-fashion but more like 1 to 3 days (max.) on, and 2-3 days off, so i was fuckin' perplexed for getting such withdrawals that fast. I mean i'm taking opioids and benzos for some time now and have never had much of a withdrawal when discontinuing, but this was very unpleasant!

Last edited:
Small sack o' phenibut arrived this morn. Was wanting to get a wee bottle of geebee but can't email 'em a pic of signed T&Cs until I get working phone/piccy upload ability combo together. Arsery! :!

Fortunately, whilst pondering how to sort the geeb situation I happened to potter across some phenibut - 50g for £10.99 including postage which seemed like a bit of a bargain to me so couldn't resist. Very much second place but needs must 8)

Came with a lil scoop that supposedly doses ~580mg so whacked two of 'em in a mug o' juice earlier. Took two hours to kick in this time and effects were on the mild side so topped up with a third scoop. This one definitely made its presence felt. Am all spinny of head now. Unfortunately me codeine linctus also arrived today and they don't play too nice together so feels a bit like I've taken slightly more gbl than I should have on top of codeine but not enough to spazz out. Pretty fukken spinnyheaded though. More or less inna Good Way. Would be utterly annihilated if I'd gone near some of the doses folk in here seem to favour. Low tolerance ftmfw <3

I really can't get off on phenibut much anymore. Felt great combined with Lyrica, Clonazepam or Alprazolam but on its own or even with temazepam or alcohol it just doesnt provide much and leaves me feeling a little burn't out the next day.

Even with my brief smattering of occasional use it leaves me burnt the fuck out. Is pretty brutal stuff. Absolutely rapes the ol' GABAs I suspect. Even after two or three days of fairly moderate use I felt like I'd been strung out on geebee 24/7 for a coupla months :\

Cheap though and (for me) currently much easier to acquire than geebee soooo.... 8)

*adds another scoop or so to his drink*

Yeah Phenibut is far from forgiving. How can you manage to drink it though, its absolutely vile.

Don't find it all that bad really. Actually that's a complete lie. Is rancid. But is not like I'm savouring the flavour. Is just insanely saltybitter is all. Compared to the meltyplastic taste of geebee it really ain't so bad. In both cases it's swig and swill stuff anyway.

GBH, on t'other hand, I actually quite like as a mixer. True story.

Took my first 500mg last Thursday night. I slept right through (which was a miracle in itself) after some very pleasant, vivid dreams and I woke up in a great mood, with lots of positive, crystal clear, free-flowing ideas - I felt very lucid and creative. I also felt very sociable and compassionate. I found myself in social situations I'd normally shy away from, but it didn't bother me. In fact, I found myself initiating conversation, which I'd never normally do. I slept straight through the next night, too, so the initial dose was obviously still affecting me...I was amazed at this because I've never taken anything that's given me two nights of uninterrupted sleep.

All in all, phenibut and me are well suited, there are many positive benefits, but it's strictly a small dosage, once a week thing.

Last edited:
When I was using alot of Phenibut up in Cheltenham I was dosing alongside large doses of Magnesium, L- Tyrosine and L Glutamate and I seemed to get more of a pleasant effect than without. Wonder why

When I was using alot of Phenibut up in Cheltenham I was dosing alongside large doses of Magnesium, L- Tyrosine and L Glutamate and I seemed to get more of a pleasant effect than without. Wonder why

Is that a euphemism for something? :D

haha no it wasn't intended that way but it could work :D Hope it catches on haha

Small sack o' phenibut arrived this morn. Was wanting to get a wee bottle of geebee but can't email 'em a pic of signed T&Cs until I get working phone/piccy upload ability combo together. Arsery! :!

Fortunately, whilst pondering how to sort the geeb situation I happened to potter across some phenibut - 50g for £10.99 including postage which seemed like a bit of a bargain to me so couldn't resist. Very much second place but needs must 8)

Came with a lil scoop that supposedly doses ~580mg so whacked two of 'em in a mug o' juice earlier. Took two hours to kick in this time and effects were on the mild side so topped up with a third scoop. This one definitely made its presence felt. Am all spinny of head now. Unfortunately me codeine linctus also arrived today and they don't play too nice together so feels a bit like I've taken slightly more gbl than I should have on top of codeine but not enough to spazz out. Pretty fukken spinnyheaded though. More or less inna Good Way. Would be utterly annihilated if I'd gone near some of the doses folk in here seem to favour. Low tolerance ftmfw <3

You got a good deal on the phenibut Sham, Ha Ha i tried it with codeine linctus and was all over the place, fell backwards into the dog food and water bowl, tried making some sort of sandwich which ended up all over the kitchen floor along with a smashed plate and just stumbled around mumbling............i don't know what.

Yeah Phenibut is far from forgiving. How can you manage to drink it though, its absolutely vile.

Try glugging a mug of 15 grams bali kratom. I've said this before but just dissolve in a small amount of water and down in one, one second, in ya. If you really can't handle it mix with a glass of ginger beer, coke , whatever. I dunno what the fuss is about, sour grapefruits with salt is lovely.

I always used to make kratom into the most rancid cake i could. Then just chow down and try to stop vomiting.

^Kratom cake? luuurvely ;). I must say this but temgesics complement phenibut extremely well. I only get them occasionaly and they are 0.2's, so my tolerance is always low. Crushed and snorted, noddy nod nod.