Status
Not open for further replies.
Green/Grey $

SHAPE : Round pill flat top/bottom
DIMENSIONS : 5mm x 7mm
COLOUR : Pale Green/Grey with Brown specs
LOGO : $
EDGES : Scored
SCORE : Yes (V score 1 side plus the edges both sides)
TEXTURE : Very hard well pressed pill
TASTE : Bitter
SMELL : Strong Aniseed type scent (Simular to the red 3's)
TEST : Eztest straight to black (5secs)
Rating : 8/10

Wonderful pill! Come on 25mins quite intense. Had to sit down bout 20mins then up chattin, dancin, nice rushes, had a great time. All the usual effects. Lasted about 3.5 hours, comedown average.

are the dollars the same press as the blue ones from abit back?

just an update on them cKs, yep definately K, and i think some speed in them too, me and 2 mates split 2 between the 3 of us last night, typical K feeling :)

but after the end of the night 4am or so, i was laying in bed finding it hard to sleep :(

Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that I tested the yellow pandas (identical by description and measurement to others I've seen, ie. domed on one side) and they gave a classic MDXX reaction with both mandelin and marquis. I did notice some vivid blue spots lingering the outside; not sure what this colour reaction is but it's too bright to be amphetamines. All reports on these pills is that they're a good medium to high dose of MDXX.

Witch Doctor said:
are the dollars the same press as the blue ones from abit back?

Yes I checked they are identical just the colour is different :)

Ecstasydata.org

Just for clarification thats the plus minus pill :) Had two plus minus' and two and a half Green/Grey dollars that match sneekas discription a couple of nights ago. Was quite intoxicated before hand, lobbed a whole bunch of pills within about 30 min. definitely got a not so clean feeling from something in there some where, mainly muscle spasms, which weren't to friendly, not to mention quite a speed effect not sure where it came from but apparently the plus minus' are pure mdma. Id give these both 7/10.

^^ u had 4 pills, all within 30mins? and ur trying to give an accurate rating on them?

Witch Doctor said:
^^ u had 4 pills, all within 30mins? and ur trying to give an accurate rating on them?

Bang on!

7/10 divided by four = 1.75/10

Surely you can understand why not much creedance can be given to your opinion on this occasion 4k4r3. Were you intoxicated through alcohol prior to dropping? (tsk tsk)

Ok for those who doubt my scientific credibility ill go into a little more detail, my first post wasn't entirely accurate i must admit, i wasn't in the best of mental states at the time. Here goes:

Started the night at about 12 by drinking some vodka which i mixed, with lack of anything else with coolar cordial (lime or something) and ice, luckily the vodka was actually good enough to drink in this horrible concoction. Anyway at about 3am started my fun part of the night with half a grey green dollar followed in quick succession (about 15min) by another two halves of the type of pill. Then, before the dollars had kicked in, my friend suggested i try a red/orange battery so we split one, and then another about 15 after that again. Then another dollar to top it off wen i was just starting to feel the first dollars kick in. No less than an hour after that i had another battery. Overall it was a very dissapointing experience, in intensity and length. definitely a speedy effect, didn't get extremely heavy rushes or eye wobbles, however muscle spasms and jaw chattering were experienced, as well as pupil dilation. However as a result of taking multiple pills every weekend, i have built a quite large tolerance and in my opinion these pill don't rate higher than 7/10 each. My friends say that the batterys are slightly better but i cant tell that much of a difference this and the one other time i have had green/grey dollars.

i had some euros on the weekend, and was a bit dissapointed cos i heard they were shite, but wow they rocked my socks off. i went pretty hard on pills having a couple every fortnight for 2 years, but recently had a 6 month break, so this was my first drop for quite a while.

snorted one then a bit later dropped another, and i was bouncing allover the place, the bass was pumpin and i couldint stop bouncin! the eye wobbles were totally out of control, usually i get a short period of wiggling during the peak but this time my eyes were buggin out of my head so intenesly that my teeth were chattering and the world was shaking. the shakes were so intense i didnt even eat my third pill, i stopped at two (very unusual for me).

ate the last one the next night and got quite loved up for a good couple of hours. during my heavy period of useage one pill wouldnt do anything but make me anxious and jittery, and getting a nice peak off one pill after blasting my brain the previous night was quite a shock! so either my tolerance has dropped off massively or there might be two presses of green euros?

these were light green, if you look really close they are light/dark green + yellow + white speckles... a quite large shallow angular bevel and no score. they sort of look rounded like M&M's.

got some hallucinating happening so perhaps they are an MDxx mixer or something??? i am quite confused after reading reports vs my actual experience on them, i seriously doubt they are K as i got the classic loved up eye wiggling of a good MD pill...

^^ interesting, i was told these green euros i got tested up for MDMA, tho after getting told the pink cKs were MDMA too, i got my doubts on how well they tested up.

did the euros look like this? -> http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/attachment.php?postid=2148679

i got one here, left from last weekend, and on closer inspection i can see the white speck, and this one has afew darker green specks too.

i had 1 last weekend, but i cant give an accurate rating as id had 1.5 ravers/ninjas already, and was still a little mashed when i dropped the euro :p

one thing i did notice tho, was that i couldnt sleep, and i have heard these are "speedy", so possibly MDxA / meth mix?

bill joe said:
Friends had some whale tails

White tails / whale tail

DIMENSIONS : 8mm x 4mm approx, maybe a bit smaller than dolphins friend said, Didn t get to measure
COLOUR : White
LOGO : Imprinted whale tail
EDGES : Not beveled
SCORE : No
TEXTURE : Fairly firm
TASTE : Bitter

Consumed a couple of these myself this weekend. I would give them a rating between 7 and 8 like my friends did. Dropped one at around 11 30 , took about a full hour to peak but could feel it building up within that time. Fairly energetic but had to sit down now and then. The main problem i had with this pill was that they do not last overly long but still seem like a fairly high dose, around 2 hours of full peaking, would be worth getting if you could not get your hands on something like the pandas and mx's going around.

Just to add , the logo edge of these are actually beveled but it is very shallow and need to be examined very closely to see it. Also I did not notice any difference between the blue and white types.

Keep droppin'
Joe :)

heh witchdoctor the link showed the ketamine pink cK's :)

like i said, i suspect there was *something* else in the euros like MDA perhaps... i would guess they were a MDMA/MDA biccie, but quite a weak one... would explain the effects, and i guess snorting the first and having a long break of 6 months would increase the effects a fair bit...

as for the pill its pretty distinctive, the bevel is very wide and shallow , about 2-3mm across the back of the pill, but only about 1mm deep. struck me as odd :)

looks like the pic on pillreports of green euros, though i cant see the bevel from the photo so cant be sure.

they crushed fairly well, not like th cK's that are like blocks of wax, its a softer press but sorta shiny on the outside...

^^ the pic should have a pic of the cKs and a pic of the euros :) scroll down abit..

heh my bad, i blame my etarded brain :)
nice pic there... thats looking alot like them, the logo looked different perhaps, but it probably the scale of the pic thats making me think that.
hmmm, guess ill have to get some more just to make sure ;)

roll with it said:

......look exactly like blue dolphins but are pure white.

no score on the back. same shape and size. just pure white.
they arent bunk either, they are quality.

so is there another batch of white or are these light blue but have faded maybe ???

I doubt its the same batch but faded. When you say quality you mean quality as in EZ tested or not?

Appreciate a photo if anyone gets the chance....

Cheers :)

Last edited:
heh if the cops wanna raid my measly stash of two or three pills they can go ahead lol

^^ awhile back, before my blue dolphin source ran dry :( the shades of blue were dark blue to pretty much white, with only a tiny fade of blue in them.

i remember when i first got got hooked up with some, i thought i got jipped cos they were pretty much white =D

but every single one me and my mates ate, were all the same, strong as fuck =D

Status
Not open for further replies.