Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth pills - 09/07/04

Status
Not open for further replies.
4k4r3 said:
Hey has anyone else seen any of these or is it just the wierd people in perth i know?

Tan/Yellow batteries:

LOGO: Plus on one side negitive on the other. Really large pill. double maybe tripple stacked.

These don't seem to be MDxx even.....

So has anyone seen these strange pills or is it just me?

Nope, not just you mate.
Came across brown ones recently, looked identical to the weak beige ones only a dark brown colour.
Distinct aniseed smell to these but 2 friends reported 'speedy' effects.
Both enjoyed them but their enjoyment seemed to be the same derrived from speed.
Its a well pressed pill, "double stacked" with clear outprint of "+" & "-" on reverse. Based on looks & smell you might be forgiven for a expecting a nice MDMA ride, but these batteries have never really impressed no matter what colour so IMHO i would just say no to these drugs.

Have your assumptions been backed up by an EZ test result?

While they do sound like a speed bomb its good to be sure.

bill joe said:
Friends had some whale tails

White tails / whale tail

DIMENSIONS : 8mm x 4mm approx, maybe a bit smaller than dolphins friend said, Didn t get to measure
COLOUR : White
LOGO : Imprinted whale tail
EDGES : Not beveled
SCORE : No
TEXTURE : Fairly firm
TASTE : Bitter
Rating : 7/8 out of 10

Just to confirm that these are 8 x 4 mm and also to add that they are pure white. Additionally there are also blue whale tails , exactly the same as the white ones except they have a blue/grey tinge with darker little specs. Will give personal rating once consumed.

Pretty sure there is no difference in terms of potency between the blue and white ones from other reports, again i will confirm or deny this once consumed.

Keep droppin'
Joe%)

Madalin test results on the + - brown battiers... Definate shift towards dark blue/black but with a tinge of brown... Not a full on brown reaction like ketamine is indicated on the colour sheet, but this could be contributed to the actual pill colour being brown and giving a brown tinge to the reaction?

Tested both a blue mx and +- battery side by side and the battery did have a slight brown tinge to it... colour of pill affect the reaction pool slightly? Not a major colour shift.. Friends report Mdxx type rolling..

Comsumed the white ravers/ninja on the weekend, id give them a 8/10

Green Euro

DIMENSIONS : 8 x 3mm
COLOUR : light green
LOGO : Euro
EDGES : rounded edges
SCORE : no
TEXTURE : firmly pressed
TASTE : Bitter
RATING: 6-7/10

light pink cK

DIMENSIONS : 8 x 4mm
COLOUR : very light pink
LOGO : cK
EDGES : beveled top, dome bottom
SCORE : no
TEXTURE : firmly pressed
TASTE : n/a
RATING: n/a

friend tested both the Euro's + cK's, said they "tested up good for MDMA"

picture of euro + cK pills

Attachments

• ckeuro.jpg
    ckeuro.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 521
Be aware there is a batch of Pink cK's that do not test positive for MDxx. The EZ test result shows ketamine.

Pillreport

yeh i got some cK pills awhile ago that were K, they were a differant press to these ones tho. ill try get them tested infront of my own eyes and reports back...

Could you give a detailed description of the 2 pills and the differences? This is exactly why the reference pink cK is totally useless. Its all about the details =D

Cheers :)

i recently had several ck's that were strong k bombs, looked EEXACLY like the ones in the pic, ie. domed back, flat front with a square bevel, light pink with lighter and darker speckling, extremely well pressed 'cK' logo.

i wouldnt go on what your friend said, treat them as suspicious until you test/consume them yourself ... had friends get drunk then double drop pink cK's and ended up in hospital!!!

cheers for the heads up dudes, the reason i took his word was cos they got a very strong smell. im a fan of K :) so when i do comsume ill report back, cheers.

Testing

I recently used a mandelin tester on a sample of a yellow panda and i noticed that i could see a brown colour developing which corresponds to PMA apparently. My question is how long after testing should u ignore any further colour changes? I read on another thread on this site that mandelin turns dark green in PMA which contradicts the actual leaflet in the tester that says PMA turns brown. After a good hour the samples are dark green. All the other panda's i have tested have defiently been MDxx so this is very weird. The panda i tested looks exactly the same as the last ones domed on one side bevelled and clear press with moderatly dark grey specs.

I would say this result is an outlier , probably some other factor contributed to the change , i would not be too worried , those panda presses would be damn hard to copy.

Thanks for your help. I was a bit worried before but now that you mention it the press on those pills would be pretty hard to copy.

^^ Be carefull when making assumptions which could bite you in the arse.

Who's to say that a dud/bunk pill comes from a "copied" press. ??

It could in fact come from the same press and even from the same manufacturer who made some big $ on some nice MDxx pills then presses out a dodgy batch riding on the profile of the first all in the name of profits.

or

What if he sells the pill press on to another manufacturer who uses this to put out a dodgy batch.

Just remember if you make ASSUMTIONS you could make an ASS out of U and UMPTION. ;)

Party Safe Kids.

This message has been brought to you from the kind person in h@ndo's head 8(

Re-reading that post i have to agree with hando actually. WHen i first read kryptic switches post i thought it tested positive for mdma and then after an hour turned green but from what i can gather it was brown then green which both indicate pma.Im sure one of the mods such as phase_dancer can shed some more light on the colour changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.