Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth pills - 09/07/04

Status
Not open for further replies.
bill joe is the gurn master with his glowstick sabre's! we are but humble apprentices to the art of gurn in the presence of such gurnness.. Who drops in the middle of the week! i mean really!

absolute commitment from the perth bluelighters is outstanding!!
Keep up the good work guys

Don't want to be a wet blanket as we all appreciate all the effort you guys put in to keep the Perth Pills thread the wealth of information it is. But lets try and keep the chatter to a minimum and the information at the high standard you guys have been producing lately :)

Hey has anyone else seen any of these or is it just the wierd people in perth i know?

Red Hearts:

LOGO: fairly hard press indented heart(not good
print) even spread of red and white speckles (dye not content speckles)
score on reverse chalky taste strange flavour 4mm high 7mm wide.

Apparently these arn't really good.

Tan/Yellow batteries:

LOGO: Plus on one side negitive on the other. Really large pill. double maybe tripple stacked.

These don't seem to be MDxx even.....

So has anyone seen these strange pills or is it just me?

4k4r3 said:
Tan/Yellow batteries:

LOGO: Plus on one side negitive on the other. Really large pill. double maybe tripple stacked.

These don't seem to be MDxx even.....

So has anyone seen these strange pills or is it just me?

^^ those are energisers i think, well thats what my circle called them. and i last saw them about 8months ago. I never had any so cant comment on them, but they were described as "cruisy" by the people tryin to sell them, which translates to weak pill to me :p

Atoms

DIMENSIONS : 8mm x 4mm
COLOUR : Grey
LOGO : atom
EDGES : slighly beveled on the top
SCORE : Yes
TEXTURE : crumbly chalky
TASTE : Bitter
Tests : Told by a friend, purple -> black
Rating : 7/10

has anyone heard of White Suns?? A friend said he heard they were "going around" but I cant find any info on them in reports...

any info appreciated!

^ Could you please describe the pill? Information on the size, appearance, and the logo are vital to obtaining any useful information at all. Please take a lead from the others in this thread for what information can be useful, or check the Posting Guidelines.

BigTrancer :)

Last edited:
BigTrancer said:
^ Could you please describe the pill? Information on the size, appearance, and the logo are vital to obtaining any useful information at all. Please take a lead from the others in this thread for what information can be useful, or check the Posting Guidelines.

BigTrancer :)

I dont have any of that info... if I did, I would have posted it. I have only been told the name. It was a general question.... apologies

FrYgED said:
had a blue mx last night very clean pill. ill give it a good 8

Just to be sure, your talking about the same pill as described by badbiki and mania on the first page? Your post doesnt say much is all :)

I've had some sketchy information last night about a plain white pill with the letter E stamped on some of the batch. Quite likely a bad/bunk pill, if someone could get a tester to one before I do would be appreciated. I'll hopefully get a look at one and update the details.

badbiki said:
Blue mx

SHAPE : Large round pill very flat top/bottom (well defined edges)
DIMENSIONS : 9mm x 4mm
COLOUR : Pale/Dark Blue with dark specs
LOGO : mx
EDGES : very slight beveled/indented edges
SCORE : Yes, very shallow
TEXTURE : Very hard well perssed pill, has a waxy type apperance
TASTE : Bitter, usual yukkie taste
Tests : Nope =(
Rating : 8/10

Killed my scanner =( damnit... Took at about 9pm.. rolling by 9.25-30.. rushes untill 12.30.. good solid mdma type roll time :) yummie...

Spot on report by badbiki. Had one of these on saturday and defently agree that it is worth an 8. Just too add the logo is also very shallow and need to put the pill in a good light to fully see it. Very strong taste to it also.

This pill put me on my arse a bit but could get up now and then, also got major eye wobbles off these. Do not know how long it lasted as dropped a panda after around 2 to 3 hours into it, a quality pill

Keep droppin'
Joe

Last edited:
user report - blue mx's

Well i finally have time to post my report on the Blue MX's!!

We dropped them at home in halves. Felt a tiny little rush of the first half about 45 minutes later (probably due to have eaten not long before).
Dropped a second half, and about 30 minutes after that, started coming up in waves. I stayed inside in the warmth and blew up very nicely - while my boyfriend went outside in the cold so i think he didn't peak as hard as he was cold.
Spent the next hour (?? lost track of time) sitting in my room enjoying it, very very awesome feelings - nice rushes and not feeling to fucked up in the head.
Had another half just before having a shower, and blew up nicely in the shower. When we started coming down from that, we had the last half, and started feeling a little messy (but not in a bad way).
We waited ages and then had a cone. Then the night gets really blurry as i was gone beyond belief. I kept getting little intense rushes that would last about 30 seconds for a few hours. Went to sleep around 3 (8 hours after taking the first half) and felt pretty good the next day - sleepy and sore jaw even though i'd taken magnesium (it would have been a lot worse!!)

Summary: very awesome pill, 8/10, would recommend taking a whole first, then dosing in halves. Also, medic really helped with these, sometimes it does nothing, but it bought on decent rushes this time. HAVE FUN AND STAY SAFE!!

Re: blue dolphin

PLUR SENSUAL said:
Hi Nonno, just wanted to know a little more about what ur blue dolphin looked like.... did it have a score on the back???? The one's with the score on the back are meant to be the dodgy ones.

Yep, had some friends take some wicked little blue dolphins last weekend - the ones without the score, they an awesome pill.

Lookin forward to this weekend :\ :) :D

;)
Nope, no score on the back. Look exactly the same as the pic in 'bill joes' post.

:)

Friends had some whale tails

White tails / whale tail

DIMENSIONS : 8mm x 4mm approx, maybe a bit smaller than dolphins friend said, Didn t get to measure
COLOUR : White
LOGO : Imprinted whale tail
EDGES : Not beveled
SCORE : No
TEXTURE : Fairly firm
TASTE : Bitter
Rating : 7/8 out of 10

42971.jpg

( Pic thanks to im feeling...)

Friends dropped them around 2 : 30 , started to feel it around 30 minutes later , Got rushes , very loved up and both enjoyed them.

Last edited:
has anyone heard anything about ninjas floating around perth? i searched on pill reports and they seem to also be called ravers or jumping jacks. there seem to be atleast 2 batches. some getting 8-9/10 some getting 6-7/10 and one getting 1/10

unfortunately they reports didnt really give me much info into the finer details (size, specks, etc)

anyone had these recently in perth, could u maybe give me some finer details please :)

Pink Diamonds

DIMENSIONS : flat pill - about same size as a blue dolphin - didnt get to measure
COLOUR : light pink, white flecks
LOGO : Diamond
SCORE : No
TEXTURE : crumbly
TASTE : slightly bitter
Rating : 2/10

View this report for picture of pill logo (except ABOVE pill had NO score) http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=43198

Took them - first 15 minutes felt a bit of a rush, then it dropped off. Its like it was trying to get going but just couldnt. A friend had to take 4 to get any decent effect. One girl hadnt dropped in months and also felt very minimal effects.

Throw this shit in the bin - I would rather get purposley hit by a car and get a free dose of morphine from the hospital than take this crap again.

This pill got 9/10's in Sydney - these must be the shit "second batch" or whatever they call it....

Cheers for the heads up Sidwayz, did you happen to EZ test these before consumption? Probably not the best idea taking 4 pills if you suspect them to be a bit suss tho...

These pills obviously have no relation to the pills from the east. Don't look the same and different state. Never assume, always test. :)

Name: White Raver
Colour: White
Size: 8.0mm x 4.9mm
Description: Bevel Top, Bevel Bottom, Score Bottom.
white.raver.jpg

exact same pill as these but sold to me as "white ninjas", friend had them last night and he said they were good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.