• AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth pills - 09/07/04

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green Butterfly

43586.jpg

Colour - Green with dirty specs

Score - Yes

Shape - Round with small lip around edge.

Logo - Butterfly

Test Results - Slowly purple with mandelin, small amount of green. Suspected mixture of MDxx/Meth. Awaiting marquis in the post :)

User reports - none

Was a new post on pillreports about blue MX's giving them a 4. Would appear that there is another weaker batch out :(

Nope... There were always weaker ones in the mix... some were strong as! some were weak to practicaly versaci level... Some people reported absolutley no affects at all... They were dodgy from day one...

Fry-d- said:
Does anyone test their pills? You can get a tester from enlighten if you havn't got one.

Tested the green euros as photographed by linusSL and witchdoctor on the previous page. Interesting reaction that violently fizzed and went dark purple with Mandelin. I would like to get another tester on it though. Not convinced that these are completely MDxx or very strong from eating a half. None of the usual tells.... but could be a set and setting thing.

^^ i remember when i got these from a friend at the time, he said they had a "wicked reaction" when tested "straight to black", so was expecting more than what i got, so yer, something else thrown in the pill to make it react better?

Just a cursory observations on the MX's.

The ones on page 1 had an obvious logo and importantly a SCORE! The ones on this page have no discernable logo and no score.

People that is a different pill.

I would like to give a report on the butterflies but cannot add much to be honest - certainly a good pill compared with others of late. Nice MDMA effects but set and setting inappropriate to really made a good call. Not overly long lasting. Not as good as previously blue dolphins or dollars, probably little better than tridents.

This is not a comment on availability but in terms of quality my observation both personal but more from BL and Pillreports is that the DOSAGE in Perth pills has taken an absolute HAMMERING as of late. Certainly nothing like the 3's, dolphins, diamonds etc to be found. Or pills going back a few years that were regularly very strong - HQs, ?s, windmills the list is endlist.

It's not just me because as I said it is more about seeing the ratings and reading the comments. And surely there are newbies coming through all the time with nice fresh heads to tell us how amazing X pill was - I'm just not hearing it lately.

The ones on page 1 had an obvious logo and importantly a SCORE! The ones on this page have no discernable logo and no score.

The MX's i had definatly had a score and the MX logo exactly the same as the ones on page 1 just very faint. They didn't come up very clear on the scanned picture but the logo and score were definatly there and the same. Either way some MX's are good some are bad. Goodluck trying to findout if you have the good or bad ones without trying them :p

Also there are some pretty damn nice pills around at the moment (dolphins especialy) but i guess it all comes down to who you know, guess i must just be lucky ;)

The only pills that have really stood out in my mind this year have been blue dollars in march and dolphins over the last few months...
perhaps its just me or where i get them?
ive gotta admit though for awhile there we were rolling fairly regularly.
im just waiting for the next 'Great' batch of pills to come thorugh..
havent really heard anybody raving about anything lately...

Houston said:
The MX's i had definatly had a score and the MX logo exactly the same as the ones on page 1 just very faint. They didn't come up very clear on the scanned picture but the logo and score were definatly there and the same. Either way some MX's are good some are bad. Goodluck trying to findout if you have the good or bad ones without trying them :p

Yea i already knew that they had a score that is why i did not mention the lack of one when i wrote that comparrison post. The score is so hard to see because if you have obtained one of these pills in the past you would see that it is nearly impossible to see first hand if the pill was not in the right light. Maniia's picture was really well done considering the diffulculty of getting the logo and score to show.

Last edited:
Also there are some pretty damn nice pills around at the moment (dolphins especialy) but i guess it all comes down to who you know, guess i must just be lucky
Yes but surely the BL and Pillreport collective would have a sufficient spread to have sampled virtually every pill on the market.

Maybe I am being hard, but imo they regularity of 8+/10 pills has dropped over the last month, and this reflects a consistent trend overall over a rather long time.

Anyway enough of this before we get culled for getting into availability which is a banned topic and rightly so.

Re: Orange Dolphins

doof doofer said:
Sorry no test, no pic, no measurements...ah well you get that...;)

Small pill, prob similar to blue diamonds size.
Imprint of dolphin, as seen on recent blue & white ones.
Pretty consistent orange colour.
No score.
No bevels on either sides.
Flat top & bottom, no doming.

No pills had been consumed for about 3 weeks, but a couple of lines of wip were insufflated a few hours earlier. Once the speed effects had worn off considerably, the pill was eaten 12.20am. Started to come up about 40 minutes later.
Not intense, but a nice enough mild peak, came on & off in a couple waves.
Thought it was going to be a half decent pill but then it just dies in the arse about 45 mins later. Back to bassline 2am.

This was not a high quality dose of MDMA, nor a substantial one. Users seeking such would be best to keep looking.

Agree totally with you on this one, disappointing pill, tested ok though purple to black (marquis). Scanned a pic of it too...=D

Attachments

• orange dolphin1.jpg
    orange dolphin1.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 463
I saw the report for the blue/grey dollars a coupla posts ago, now theres a few people whispering that they're gonna get some this weekend.

they scored a 8.5 outta 10 which isnt too shabby by anyones standards.

i know theres a lot of copycat presses out there, especially after a pill gets a good name for itself, so is it possible that its a new batch?

Seasonal?

I agree with comments made above that recent standard of pills has been average to say the least.

However, there seems to be a run of good pills coming into and throughout summer here. I can remember (parts of ;)) the glorious christmas eve- australia day period of 2003-4 being a gold mine of good quality pills, likewise the lead in to summer produced green armani (8o ), 3s and the like.

One completely unfounded possibility is that more pills find their way to Perth (/ Australia) in Summer as more shows, more people going out, winter in Europe -----> european pills end up in Australian bloodstreams. This correlates with the proven (and indeed increasing) quality of pills in the UK/ continental europe, although i have no evidence to support this theory!

My 2c.
:)

Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.