• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Percocet usage at age 13

you're not going to stop. me and every blue lighter on this page has tried to get you to understand the importance of you stopping now and what it will do if you choose to continue.so now I ask you what color casket do you want, do you think your parents will go on a downward spiral or be able to move on? or if u dont die from overdose are u ready for inprisonment, how many moths or years do u think it will take tfor u to break in the pin and start cryin? And by the way u will be someones bitch the moment u cry or show that ur a pussy.

i really am hoping to best for u...altho expecting the worse. i think u should go check out the forum with all the bluelighters whohave past away. maybe it will shed some new light

^ the link to the bluelight shrine is in the first post I made on this thread btw.

This is a tough thing to read. YoungBird, you should keep reading on this site. Read other threads where people get the same advice. Read the OP and how, even though he or she's very sure of them self that they can chip (use only occasionally) they'll always falter, and go back to full time. They'll always get this kind of advice, but they're above that. They can keep to their schedule.

You can't schedule drug use. It'll come because being high becomes your baseline
Why wouldn't you want to at least feel base line?

There's nothing anyone can say to you, so I hope you have some fucking bomb times with drugs, kid. I hope you have memories that will keep you going always about good times you had thanks to them. You deserve it, because you will suffer a whole lot.

I started smoking at 12, and recklessly devoured whatever I got my hands on. I feel like I dodged a fucking bullet when things stopped becoming available and it became clear that I was not getting more. It's bad enough, habitually smoking weed from a young age.

I hope you're doing alright, YB. I got a new job and have been working a ton of hours, no day off yet, absolutely EXHAUSTED when I come home (that's an understatement!), so I haven't been around much lately.

Lmk how you're holding up and what you've been up to. I'll reply as soon as I am able.

Habe a good day Love.

Peace.

Yeah dude as an ex opiate addict the high is not worth the withdrawal you can get if you become addicted. The way you're going can lead to further addiction and opiate addiction.can ruin you and your life man. Just stick to weed.

Everyone on here so wishes you could stick to weed....and if you are DEFINITELY going to do SOMETHING, I would agree, although I'd say at your young age, let your body grow healthfully and don't take anything.

We are not allowed here to talk about beating drug tests. I know your parents test you.

That sucks...I'd really rather you on weed than opiates.

Well, everyone here warned you, and oerhaps you'll be that .005% of people who can use once in a blue moon without an issue. I sure hope so. Because withdrawal gets waaaaaay worse than what you've experienced so far. I mean B.A.D.

I'm thinking of you and wishing you the best my friend. What schedule are you on?

Take good care of yourself hon.

Peace.

Twice a day every 3 days
I think it's called the 8-72 rule, it's for heroin but applies with oxy to

If the OP, or anyone reading this. thinks they can moderate drug use, think again!!

Cold, hard, words coming from an addict.

Who has seen it all. Men sucking Cocks For Drugs, girlfriends tragically ODing, men hanging themselves rather than get through withdrawl & get clean.

It might be fun starting out, but it rapidly goes downhill. Until there's no way out just drugs then wds. Repeat. For ever.

The above posters have said this in varying ways...

Rtp

@runtoparadise

Wow, I thought that moderate use was possible but I'm right back to everyday 30mgs 1-2 times :(

basically i feel your pain lil man i was 15 when my mother had open heart surgery and a internet "friend" of mine who was 38 years old asked me what did they prescribe her for pain and i told him roxicet and this asshole instructed me to take 3 of those 5/325mg with a aspirin to kill all anxiety mental pain and stress that i was in well i took them and i felt like god was cradling me in his arms i was content euphoric warm and felt very safe and satisfied and well after that i looked forward to my daily dosage of oxycodone well by the time my mothers script ran out an her doc wouldnt refill i started doctor shopping and i was only 15 eventually doctor shopping was too slow for my habit so i met a few connects online with 80mg oxycontin and i started robbing people via online scams through paypal to support my habit well fast forward by that summer when i was 15 another friend of mine introduced me to snorting raw dope (heroin) its plentiful here in baltimore and that was another golden high that was better than signing a 5 million dollar record deal lol well anyway i was green and i come from 2 generations of addiction but i couldnt locate heroin on my own it took months for someone to actually help me get it and when i did it was the end by my 16th birthday i had already tried mainlining it and fast forward after 5 years of shooting dope by my 19th birthday i had got on methadone maintenance and im 27 today and still on it but im still shooting dope also and im addicted to benzos (xanax.kpins,valium) also clonidine and i have lots of morphine and oxycodone i still take those also my life is fucking trash i attempted suicide several times but my tolorence was too high for me to overdose which is pathetic well bottom line.....shorty just kill that shit now you only 13 you have a chance which i dont anyway ive accepted it i will die a fucking drug addict thats my life and thats the truth it ruined my military career and now im a felon as well so i have no life but you still can what you do is order some kratom it will take the monkey off your back without chemical dependance from substituting with other opiates please take heed to this because you deserve much better than what your giving yourself

^im from Bmore too man,Go ravens!! %)

Youndbird, this is a point where u know that it will take all your will power to stop but the amount u are taking is low enough that if u get over the cravings u can do it..it will only get worse until the thought of suicide creeps in your mind because u feel powerless against the drug and death is the only way out..u dont want to get to that point..

life is a privilege..do some soul searching and find out why u are anxious and scared and need to numb your mind..reAlize all suffering comes from your sense of thought and if u learn to quiet your mind u can live in total bliss..take control of your mind and stop letting it control you.look into buddhism and mindfulness

Last edited:
Hi I am new to blue light and I'm 13, I have been using Percocet recreationally for about a month and had a plan to use once a week. But I recently got 10 10/325 generic Percocet (a333) and went through them in 2 weeks. Usually I only pop one 10mg but twice over the 2 weeks I did 15mg because 10mg wasn't as strong anymore. I used to smoke weed almost every day until my parents caught me and now I get drug tested a lot (10 panel). I use about twice a week now, how long till my tolerance goes up, how much should I increase when tolerance goes up, will twice a week use get me addicted?

Son let me tell you from experiance ....dont its not worth it over time you will need more and more and more you start becoming dependent from the first dose as your body has to make more opiate receptors it does not take long at all please please listen to everyon here that is older and wiser its a path you dont wanna go down it could and very well lead to heroin use i said i would never touch heroin but eventually its either that or withdrawal and withdrawal is hell my friend please dont throw your life away i used for 5 years amd well over 10 grand $ and just got clean been three days sober past withdrawal stage that is ....i feel real good but please do some indepth research on opiate withdrawal and then see if it still interests you withdrawal will be hell in school bud it will ruin your life i used to be the same way could make ten 10/325 hydros last a week now 5 years later 10 10/325 hydros will barely stop the withdrawal sickness it takes at least 150mg of your drug of choice perk to even feel anything please dont throw your life away its not worth it

Hey hon. I see you're back to regular use again ...

Think of this: if you just get through withdrawal ONE MORE TIME, you NEVER have to go through it again, as long as you stay away from it.

You're better off voluntarily going through w/d with a positive mindset, versus being forced into it ill-prepared one day, when you run.outta money, or your source dries up, etc.

I'm at work right now, but I'll check back here soon.

As always, wishing you the absolute BEST sweetheart.

Take care of yourself.

Peace.

Please stop now while you are so ahead of the game. I started at age 17 with occasional percs and have been an addict for last 8 years now. Im 28. There is no such thing as casual use with opiates. It just doesnt happen. Eventually everyone slips down the slope. I dont know a single person that kept causal use at only that. Even if it takes 5 years, it will happen. Your withdrawals will probably be nothing now. Trust me it only gets worse. Much worse. Like shitting and dry heaving at the same time with bones itching internally and body just shaking and so uncomfortable in any position. Ever minute seems like an hour and that feeling of impending doom with zero energy but impossible to sleep. Ive even shat and pissed my self in bed because i couldnt have the energy to get up. That is only 1/10th of the withdrawals i just listed. There is much more like chills and RLS and rapid heart rate and elevated BP. The insomnia lasts for weeks. Its the RLS that kept me up for weeks. I probably got an hour of sleep total in 14 days. Thats like world record levels. If only people knew what us opiate addicts go thru during heavy withdrawal. I swear i always say, i could run a marathon in a desert and not complain after goin thru withdrawals. Nothing else in life even compares. Everything pales in comparison to how bad they feel. The people that say its just a nasty flu. Those are people that stopped luckily early on. It is nothing like a flu for a full blown addict. Id rather have the flu for a year straight then go thru wd. No joke.

Hey, hon...how's it going?

Are you still using?

POTUS gave some great advice about life being a privilege and to do some soul-searching.

We're all pulling for you, my Friend. You can do this! I believe in you.

Let us know how you're doing.

Peace.

I can't believe this turned into a Megathread. I remember commenting on it when he first made it, and seeing everyone else give the same advice as me and people giving horror stories it obviously wasn't enough to scare him. I guess we can just pray for the best.