• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Percocet usage at age 13

I posted a long lecture last night saying the same thing, and then deleted it because I didn't want to get banned. 13 year olds exaggerate everything. I called it 'the boy who cried oxy'. You have all these people telling you to fucking stop now and they're already fed up you're not listening. Don't expect too much sympathy when that progresses to the the needle (and believe me, it will). God forbid you fall on your bike and break an arm (as do most 13 year olds at some point) only to go to the hospital to have them give you 30 5 mg vicodins and then you have to explain to everyone why they aren't working and you're in so much pain. Opiates are a godsend when used for their purpose. But are a slippery slope when disrespected. Careful man

^ Agreed Jessie, I nearly wrote a lecture too but don't want to appear as one of those angry parents. It is frustrating to see youngbird is still getting high and doesn't look like this is going to change. Think about what's in store for you: 1. rehab or 2. jail or 3. dead. In none specific order, it's just a matter of when. You're probably laughing, saying "it won't happen to me". What will you do when you don't have money to pay for your drugs? What about school? How can you finish your education as a junkie? You need to get your shit together because teenage years will slip by real quick and you'll be left behind.

I second Theresa on that. Take it from someone who's teenage years just slipped by real quick. Ill be 20 in a month. Fortunately, I managed to bounce back get my ged and just finished (after failing 3 years in a row) my first year of broadcasting college with a 3.3 gpa. Unfortunately, not everyone is as fortunate as I. My dad went maniacal on me and basically G checked me everyday until I got my life together ... And I still can't kick the oxys.
Not everyone has a dad that used to gangbang in the 90s though and I would be literally FUCKED, in prison, strung out on heroin if it weren't for him. I can say thanks to him I never graduated to h. And every time I've picked up a needle, the fear of him finding out, and the enlightenment from blue light has literally changed my mind every time. Now that ive grown up mentally, I know how close I was to a completely different life and vowed again, to never touch a needle.

Not everyone makes it to realize that though. and starting at 13 is playing Russian roulette with a full clip. Your only hope is the gun jamming. Lookup cognitive development. It shows how drugs affect the way your constantly changing brain changes. It's true shit man.

I'm done on this thread. if you need specific support message me and ill be happy to talk you through whatever. But like I said, don't be "the boy who cried oxy". When you need the help it may not be there. Shit we may not be here. Everyday is gamble with opiates. Take care.

listen when i was your age i almost overdosed. i was 14 and my gf and i had just broke up. i was sad i fucking loved this girl. so i crushed up 2 roxi 30s (i started using them at 13 but got my act together somewhat, im 18 now and have been scamming doctors for the past 5 months so i can get opiates) snorted them which was double my regular dose, washed the powder down with a pint of popov vodka and two bars of xanax and decided to take a nap. had i not fell asleep on my side and woke up myself vomiting I WOULD BE DEAD NOW. that was not enough to sober me up. do you see what im getting at when used improperly which you are doing you can and will die. i am telling you this TO WAKE YOU THE FUCK UP. i still use and am addicted but take tolerance breaks. i do not think you are a person who can handle occasional use im sorry to say.

I got caught for the 2nd time and the first time said a friend gave me a Vicodin and that I had no more, the second time which was an hour ago I said that my friend gave me 2 and said take both but I only took one to be safe and had one left over which was another lie bc I took morphine about 40mgs prob about 45-50 tho bc I just couldn't handle withdrawal and craving and it felt like when people say that you move on to heroin bc one day u don't have the pills, well I didn't have the pills so I used the morphine that I was suppose to be selling and my dad bugged out on me bc he was addicted to pills for 3 years and I know that I hurt him slot by just trying it once and even more the second time now I can't imagine how he would feel if I found out I was addicted to them I really wanna quit but I say that every day now after I've taken my dose and the high is over then the next day either the withdrawals or cravings get me sometimes both usually cravings. I know someone who used to be able to get suboxone and I hit him up and he can't get them. That theory about opiates being like a room and u step foot in then the door closes and locks is the most true thing ever, btw I have friends who use oxy and drink lean weekly, but I just cant

google phreex guide to narcotic withdrawl that should help with the physical shit. as far as cravings go. good luck getting on a sub program at your age. try to keep yourself busy, get a little side job, avoid people who might make you wanna use.

Classic teen, attention seeking and ignoring everybody's wise advices. Spending any more time on this thread or writing more advice is pointless. I am 15 myself, and I am guilty of ignoring people's advices, but I paid the price for that after almost dying during benzo withdrawal. OP, if you really want to do something decent for your life, tell your parents about your opiate use, move out of the area, forget about your current friends that are supplying you with opies, and flush any leftover dope you have. While I think opiates are baby drugs compared to benzos or barbs, they still result in awful consequences. Wish you luck.

I really hope that this is a troll thread, because if it isn't, we are about to see another victim of the war on drugs, an opiate addict, looked down upon by his family and society, living on the streets, begging for cash or committing crime to get it. All of that because opioids are illegal. If they were OTC with appropriate instructions and warnings, there would be less overdoses, a lot less crime and opiate addicts would live a happy normal life. Just talking about this deeply upsets me.

Last edited:
You've been getting told since May 17th, the very first post besides the 'moving this thread' post.
I almost hope this is a troll thread. I hope you're not that naive.
But you know what they say. "Gotta play with fire and get burned"... Just wished you were old enough to buy metaphorical matches..

Hi I am new to blue light and I'm 13, I have been using Percocet recreationally for about a month and had a plan to use once a week. But I recently got 10 10/325 generic Percocet (a333) and went through them in 2 weeks. Usually I only pop one 10mg but twice over the 2 weeks I did 15mg because 10mg wasn't as strong anymore. I used to smoke weed almost every day until my parents caught me and now I get drug tested a lot (10 panel). I use about twice a week now, how long till my tolerance goes up, how much should I increase when tolerance goes up, will twice a week use get me addicted?

Sorry to just jump in on this convo, but if you ever read this. You are in for a very long roller coaster ride. Don't get yourself on a dosing schedule. STOP taking it. Dosing schedules always turn out more abused then intended, even then, I wouldn't recommend it. You have no clue what you are getting yourself into. You will regret it the rest of your life.

Look, if you really are 13 then I'm not going to give you the "drugs are bad" response, but I'm also not going to look at you like you're naive of the answer in any way. You'd know the difference between being addicted and not being addicted.

Firstly, if you use oxycodone for social anxiety and depression (and using it twice a week somehow helps you...I'm not sure how), you should stop using it for this purpose. You come from an upper middle class family? You need to go see a psychiatrist or at the very least explore alternate options. What you are doing is self-medicating. I don't doubt that you're depressed. Everyone at your age capable of coming on a forum like this to express what they're going through in a literate manner tends to be, tends to be intelligent and ahead of their peers, and unfortunately a long road of hardship often comes worst when you're that kind of person transitioning into an adult. Drug usage kind of comes with the territory. Doesn't mean that it should though. There are medications for depression and anxiety that will not carry this risk and will be far more effective. I'm not going to be a hypocrite and get angry at the choices you make with your life when I wouldn't to someone of age here, though the thing is that you are not finished developing yet. Your brain can't take addiction. It's not even a good idea you smoke weed or anything like that at your age.

I'll just give you the blunt answers:

Will you become addicted taking two 10mg per week? No, almost certainly not. Your tolerance will take a million years to go up. This however is done by absolutely nobody at all except for people recovering from pain who will soon stop taking the medication.

When do you increase the dosage? You don't. I didn't read through this entire thread but skimming through the third page, I have absolutely no idea how much you take now but I'm guessing it's considerably more as you've managed to aggravate people. I am however positive that it isn't enough for you to stop.

You don't have the willpower to stop? Yes you do. All you have to do is stop. Sounds stupid but it is and always has been the truth, for everyone without physical dependency that may kill them. Just stop. When I was 17 and I had enough, I flushed all my hydros down the toilet. That was that. If you do not take the initiative then due to your age, someone else will eventually and you might wind up in rehabilitation against your own will, stripped of your dignity.

Finally, if you cannot stop using an opioid, I would suggest looking into kratom, as it's legal, works and in general carries far less risk, is far easier to taper off at any given point in time. Taking a small amount of it may help you get through whatever withdrawals you are having (if you are having them) - it did for me - and in general it's just a good idea to get off the oxy.

Best of luck, only if you want it - saying this not to be harsh, it just seems there's been quite a bit of difficulty throughout this thread. I know there's a lot of disparity between all the condemning in this thread and what some are saying outside it to others about various drugs. Honestly kid, many of our lives are just fucked. The best drug is youth, childhood, that innocence of just being content at the slightest things. You think your depression is bad now, just wait until you're older. Don't waste the years of youth you have left like this.

Last edited: