View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ [PD Social Tripping Thread] NEW! Gather here for swirly talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
10mg 3-meo-pcp at noon. Swam through the afternoon. Work was done. Everyone I touched was happy for it. 30mg sandy white crystal MXE about an hour ago. Now everyone's asleep.

Borrowed my friend's Firefly vaporizer. Good. Waiting for it to charge. Bad.

Waiting for lift off.

It is! And I was thinking about you, actually. :)

lol I'm so creepy (not)

Hehe, I'm touched you remembered. I've been waiting patiently for this. :) Actually, I have to say that you've gotten me in the spirit. I've currently got an open-ended night and about forty-five minutes to decide what I should do with it.... Perhaps when that time comes I'll go on a journey of my own. :D

Life tip: write EVERYTHING down.

Very good advice indeed! Especially if it's the kind of thing you would write in a thread like this.

I'm only writing this post as a reminder to myself tomorrow that I wrote this post. Accept it.

Hehe, I'm touched you remembered. I've been waiting patiently for this. :) Actually, I have to say that you've gotten me in the spirit. I've currently got an open-ended night and about forty-five minutes to decide what I should do with it.... Perhaps when that time comes I'll go on a journey of my own. :D

Sounds awesome. And we should talk some time. :) I'll PM you later.

Thinking is the best way to travel!

ADD ON:

50 minutes later! Wow, now things are speeding back up. Anyway, I was just thinking to myself how I was so influenced by the band Rush while I was growing up, and remembered how 2112 affected me... It occurs to me that I was similarly fascinated with Green Day's American Idiot album -- except I'd always disliked the band. Needless to say I learned to appreciate them.

Last edited:
Sounds awesome. And we should talk some time. :) I'll PM you later.

Thinking is the best way to travel!

That's a nice song, I haven't heard that one before. And definitely, feel free to message me any time. :) Glad to see from your notes that your experience is still going well.

I just ate 25 mg of supposed 4-HO-MPT about five minutes ago. It was nasty. :D

"The advantage of a bad memory is that one enjoys several times the same good things for the first time." -Friedrich Nietzsche

That's a nice song, I haven't heard that one before. And definitely, feel free to message me any time.
smile.gif
Glad to see from your notes that your experience is still going well.

I just ate 25 mg of supposed 4-HO-MPT about five minutes ago. It was nasty.
grin.gif

Just saw this. Pretty sweet.

... man I was totally going to iterate a wonderful observation, but I can't remember what it was. However, I expect a moment with the bong is in order shortly--not that it will improve my memory any. :)

Oh yeah -- I was going to share the fun news that I changed my fantasy football team name from The Foxy Methoxy to the PROPr DOPr.

Last edited:
Oh yeah -- I was going to share the fun news that I changed my fantasy football team name from The Foxy Methoxy to the PROPr DOPr.

That's actually pretty good haha.

Holy hell, has it only been forty-five minutes?

You're going to have to give me a little time on that PM lol.

:) Of course!

I'm stoked at finally having some real swirly talk finally. My first ETH-LAD experience was completely isolated up until that beautiful break when Madrus posted that hilarious meme.

(Second was done with company -- so much better!)

But today is extremely entertaining. Even inspiring! I feel like a teenager with my enthusiasm for new music and passion in general.

:) Of course!

I'm stoked at finally having some real swirly talk finally. My first ETH-LAD experience was completely isolated up until that beautiful break when Madrus posted that hilarious meme.

(Second was done with company -- so much better!)

But today is extremely entertaining. Even inspiring! I feel like a teenager with my enthusiasm for new music and passion in general.
For most people....you'll get much more out of it alone. Then it's only you yourself and I! No thought pollution or anything. I guess I've just seen to many people lose it while having to hold on to it....

Yeah, tripping alone or with others has its respective pros and cons -- I do enjoy both -- but I like to express myself and be heard. Maybe I'm vain.

I have seen a few people lose it, but fortunately I was always able to see the humor in it, which ultimately made up the material of the glove I used to handle them, and my hand, love. :)

...and an hour later

"Damn this is long." I'm plateaued at +2, and I have a feeling I'm going to be here for a while. I might just close my eyes and put on some headphones and listen to Dream Theater's Train of Thought. I do love this description of a +4:

"PLUS FOUR (++++) A rare and precious transcendental state, which has been called a 'peak experience', a 'religious experience,' 'divine transformation,' a 'state of Samadhi' and many other names in other cultures. It is not connected to the +1, +2, and +3 of the measuring of a drug's intensity. It is a state of bliss, a participation mystique, a connectedness with both the interior and exterior universes, which has come about after the ingestion of a psychedelic drug, but which is not necessarily repeatable with a subsequent ingestion of that same drug. If a drug (or technique or process) were ever to be discovered which would consistently produce a plus four experience in all human beings, it is conceivable that it would signal the ultimate evolution, and perhaps the end of, the human experiment. "

I AM NOT HERE

This came from here.

...10 minutes later

I bet the end of the human experiment because whoever controls the +4 supply controls humanity. That's addiction for those of you who haven't figured it out yet. :) Can you say no to ultimate pleasure?

Last edited:
That kind of sounds like what I'm going through at the moment lol. If I had to describe this trip in one word it would probably be: everything.

Edit: A significantly better description of this will be added somewhere at some point.... I keep trying but there are simply too many thoughts that pop up still.

Edit Again: Music has been nice and grounding (this time around), I keep hearing this song on the radio so I just decided to watch the video. I figured I'd share it because I was actually amazed at how psychedelic it felt... and I'm pretty sure it's not just the fact that I'm tripping while watching it. I mean, it's a clubby song and everything and you'd expect it to be trippy, but I just thought that whoever came up with the choreography, fashion designs, camera work and all that stuff really nailed it. That's straight out of LSD and tryptamine visuals for me anyway.

This is a wild trip, man. Quite possibly the most fascinating psilocin analogue I have explored yet, at least to my personal tastes.

Edit More: Alright, I think this deserves one more update for now.... I've been attempting to start writing a trip report for this which I usually like to do before completely coming down so that I can get the fresh memories in, but to be perfectly honest, I just don't think I'm even going to be far enough away from the trip itself to fully comprehend it until I at least have some normal life to live first, and maybe get some rest too. What I will say for now is just this.... This was the closest tryptamine I have tried so far to 4-HO-DET, and it reminded me why I fell in love with 4-HO-DET to begin with. I truly think that these two psychedelics, 4-HO-DET and 4-HO-MPT, at the very least for me, have something special in them which separates them from the others and even makes them stand above my favorites in the supremely hedonistic category like my MiPT trip from last week. I will do my best to describe what exactly that specialness is when I am able, but for now, I think I just need to relax.... Until later. <3

Last edited:
That kind of sounds like what I'm going through at the moment lol. If I had to describe this trip in one word it would probably be: everything.

Edit: A significantly better description of this will be added somewhere at some point.... I keep trying but there are simply too many thoughts that pop up still.

Edit Again: Music has been nice and grounding (this time around), I keep hearing this song on the radio so I just decided to watch the video. I figured I'd share it because I was actually amazed at how psychedelic it felt... and I'm pretty sure it's not just the fact that I'm tripping while watching it. I mean, it's a clubby song and everything and you'd expect it to be trippy, but I just thought that whoever came up with the choreography, fashion designs, camera work and all that stuff really nailed it. That's straight out of LSD and tryptamine visuals for me anyway.

This is a wild trip, man. Quite possibly the most fascinating psilocin analogue I have explored yet, at least to my personal tastes.

Edit More: Alright, I think this deserves one more update for now.... I've been attempting to start writing a trip report for this which I usually like to do before completely coming down so that I can get the fresh memories in, but to be perfectly honest, I just don't think I'm even going to be far enough away from the trip itself to fully comprehend it until I at least have some normal life to live first, and maybe get some rest too. What I will say for now is just this.... This was the closest tryptamine I have tried so far to 4-HO-DET, and it reminded me why I fell in love with 4-HO-DET to begin with. I truly think that these two psychedelics, 4-HO-DET and 4-HO-MPT, at the very least for me, have something special in them which separates them from the others and even makes them stand above my favorites in the supremely hedonistic category like my MiPT trip from last week. I will do my best to describe what exactly that specialness is when I am able, but for now, I think I just need to relax.... Until later.

Sounds great, Kaleida! I can see how that music video would speak to a full body euphoric trip. I ended up falling asleep sometime after midnight, or about an hour and a half after my last post. Amazing, I feel great! Opened all the windows to a sunny morning. My back doesn't even hurt, which is amazing since I slept on the couch. Half full bottle of nasty ice beside my vaporizer and headphones. I really enjoyed my DOPR experience. Now I wonder if it's even possible to trip again tonight when I go to see my buddy's band Dogs of Neptune play. It would be AL-LAD, and I'm still sure there is a bit of cross tolerance (or is there?)

Last edited:
I always love a psychedelic that lets you get a good sleep as soon as you're done with it. :) It's a very lovely morning here as well, with much more of a breeze than we've had lately. Being outside felt pretty wonderful.

Do synthetic phenethylamines and amphetamines produce tolerance similarly to mescaline? I can't really speak from experience on that either, but I've met people before who say they can take mushrooms the day after mescaline no problem with zero loss in potency, but not the other way around. I always thought it would be an interesting experiment to run myself when I have the time and supplies.

I'm still feeling good after my trip too, though "feeling good" is not even really a way I would describe the experience itself with either this 4-HO-MPT or 4-HO-DET. It's more like... feeling free. <3

It is approximately 19 hours after I'd experimented with that 5mg of DOPR in solution of water. Shit. I'm bummed I forgot to use distilled water in my vial because of possible degradation or worse, new compounds.

But anyway, I'd like to report that I'm still not baseline, because I have a lot of energy -- I feel good, physically spirited, a little RLS going, but that's pretty typical for me on any psychedelic. And I'm remembering things from when I was a lot younger, and its refreshing to be able to access these memories, refreshing and elating. I'm elated!

I'm feeling so good. Just a little while ago, I took a hit off my bong, stepped into the kitchen, and pulled my refrigerator door open. I excitedly transferred a Blue Bunny ice cream container to the microwave and heated up a pile of leftover french toast. (Made with eggs, butter, and cream.) But now I'm full, because I ate it all with a heaping amount of syrup, which I'm regretting now!

Addon:

Food sets off colors, sugar, too, even 22 hours into the experience.

I just ate a tub of whipped topping (I know! I know!)

Last edited:
I have posted my trip report. :)

(4-HO-MPT/25 mg) - First Time - It Is Because It Is

And I'm remembering things from when I was a lot younger, and its refreshing to be able to access these memories, refreshing and elating. I'm elated!

Food sets off colors, sugar, too, even 22 hours into the experience.

I love when both of these things happen, the first can be very therapeutic and the second is just downright fun. :D I'm jealous that you're still feeling it this far in!

Status
Not open for further replies.