• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: aLL aBoArD tHe MoThErShiP 👽🛸

just discovered this chick and boy do i love her, im really into dream pop and this is perfect for my wave length right now. gonna have to dig thru the albums. Only has 343 subscribers on Youtube Music which is crazy must be brand new artist and one album, kinda like Beach House sorta vibe.

Last edited:
Been taking Memantine again for the last four days and as its building up i have this blissful sorta mindstate and real zen like thing going on. Took it like this. Gonna be taking 80mgs tommorow im thinking. Not gonna take anything at all on friday or christmas eve because i have to goto my girlfriends family's to celebrate, open presents etc.

Day 1 ~ 20mgs
Day 2 ~ 20mgs
Day 3 ~ 30mgs
Day 4 ~ 40mgs

Deff feeling a pleasant dissociative effect today.
On X-mas im gonna drop 100mgs in the morning 😌

Kinda let the memantine idea fade out of mind, not wanting to think drugs ever since the benzos messed me up. (Flunitrazolam if that's relevant.. I've been advised by @JackARoe that it was weird to be that slammed by benzos in such short a time.. and @Xorkoth mentioned dependence varies by benzo, etizolam being apparently relatively benign on the dependence front.. so I suppose the exact benzo I was messing with is relevant info.)

But I've been drinking regularly lately, so I might as well look at something more benign. Not as an alcohol replacement per se, but I'm drinking myself silly on coffee nowadays to stay productive. In the evenings that makes me feel spun and thirsty for a downer. I would like to replace all that silliness.

Personally i really love this stuff, its a completly functional Dissociative on a level no there ive tried could be. It doesnt compromise motor control whatsoever for me and i maintain complete control of my faculties. If anything it has an empathogenic push for me and i just love talking to people and im super happy in general.

Its becoming one of my favorite drugs, im gonna take 120mgs on Christmas and then after that just stay on 20mgs daily for the rest of Janurary im thinking, unless i wanna throw one more recreational day in the mix. Not sure if everyone has such a positive recreation but for me its wonderful compound and pretty damn cheap. Find it to be nowhere near as compulsive as other Dissos are for me.

have it in my bag and only reach for full on doses occasionally. Your gonna like it 😊

Just took an IM injection of what is allegedly ketamine for the first time in years and... something's off! I've snorted some of it and it felt about right, but this is raising some doubts. I had it FTIR-tested locally and the only match was ketamine. Stupidly I declined the reagent test to see if it was DCK/2F-DCK or whatever else it was they said they could detect. Weighed 35 mg, did the usual routine, into my vastus lateralis it goes. Come up took much longer than usual. Then yes, I was briefly in disso land (less than 30 minutes), but something was a bit off. I'm not talking about intensity, but color, if you will. This felt even colder than K. The aftereffects are unlike anything I've ever had. Also weirdly didn't have that funny taste in my mouth. Did I fry my receptors with O-PCE? Is this just not ketamine? I wish I could find out! Not asking for answers just rambling into the void.

Just took an IM injection of what is allegedly ketamine for the first time in years and... something's off! I've snorted some of it and it felt about right, but this is raising some doubts. I had it FTIR-tested locally and the only match was ketamine. Stupidly I declined the reagent test to see if it was DCK/2F-DCK or whatever else it was they said they could detect. Weighed 35 mg, did the usual routine, into my vastus lateralis it goes. Come up took much longer than usual. Then yes, I was briefly in disso land (less than 30 minutes), but something was a bit off. I'm not talking about intensity, but color, if you will. This felt even colder than K. The aftereffects are unlike anything I've ever had. Also weirdly didn't have that funny taste in my mouth. Did I fry my receptors with O-PCE? Is this just not ketamine? I wish I could find out! Not asking for answers just rambling into the void.
How are things looking today? Likely just ketamine, no?

For what is worth, 35 mg is not even close to hole territory for me, if thats what you were looking for. When I IM ket, I need at least 70 mg to hole, and thats if I smoked some weed beforehand. I've never IMd as little as 35, but I would imagine it wouldnt be too strong, or last any longer that 30 minutes (given that a hole dose lasts about 45/50 minutes for me using that ROA).

Finally, there's always the possibility you missed the inyection and administered yourself with a subcutaneous dose.

Oh yeah, I know 35 mg is not hole territory, but for me it's plenty. I've tried all increments from 10 to 70, so I know what 35 is supposed to feel like, and that was not it. If I go above 50 mg I'll inevitably puke, which is why I tend to keep it low. It's not impossible that the needle didn't go deep enough, but my technique hasn't changed and I'm rather skinny. I may try again!

yea caffeine use makes me alcoholic haha I guess it doesn't really fit for me but withdrawals make me god damn tired and I am tired anyways

Still totally under the influence of Memantine, but i slept for eight hours so thats cool. The duration of this stuff is so wild. Like if take a substantial amount in will absolutely last days. Which isnt a bad thing in my book as long if im able to sleep. What a fun drug 😏

33200981379159653431671994848200.png