• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: aLL aBoArD tHe MoThErShiP 👽🛸

Sorta in the same boat here man. I know we're two different people, but for me it's just the amount of life stressors I'm dealing with that has put me off. Too anxious to trip for a while now.
I think I miss the escapism and fun of it, but I have better options right now to match that.

I think I miss the escapism and fun of it, but I have better options right now to match that.
Yeah I miss that too. I kinda abused psilacetin as a movie watching drug (sounds strange, but it works for me) for two-ish years straight and now that it's hard to trip movies feel kinda... meh. I too have turned to other drugs for escapism, but of course, getting diminished returns.

I miss tripping, but also have no real desire to trip again. What's wrong with me?
Well Snafu, it's hard to unfuck our brains, borders were crossed....
I could probably get away with some lower doses, and I would really like that, but if totally screwing up things with zero control is in the back of your mind it becomes hard to justify.

Apart from experiencing psychotic effects from psychedelics, I've probably never been more fit for tripping (stable, pretty responsible and no 1000 things I need to do that are crippling my everyday life) & needing of a trip, ironically.

Good times, it literally kills me that I have a ton of psychedelics still lol, some of which I'll probably still give a shot someday. But I think all of the fun & help is behind me.

You know of drugs that are more fun?? I really don't... fully fucking sober, maybe some weed sometimes.

I like extreme emotions, most drugs numb, or fake it

Well Snafu, it's hard to unfuck our brains, borders were crossed....
I could probably get away with some lower doses, and I would really like that, but if totally screwing up things with zero control is in the back of your mind it becomes hard to justify.
Absolutely man.

After my psychosis I was off psychedelics for about 18 months, then started buying LSD again and used medium doses (100-250ug) a dozen or so times over the next year. I felt fine for awhile, but eventually I started seeing some symptoms come back so I stopped.

I've had a lot of fears in my life, but the fear of experiencing another long term psychosis is powerful. Scary.

I do miss my acid, but my brain is permanently altered, I'm afraid.

That was me in a nutshell for about 4 hours
I understand...

I used to take it a lot, Sunday nights in my university city were the best, gorgeous city and I'd just cruise and dance through all the lights. Or like those couple months, where I'd go to a nearby forest at night, pitch black and listen to dark ambient albums exclusively lmao. Then I got a little overconfident sometimes and kinda stopped doing that. Fantastic drug, there's sooo much to it, everything stems from your own thoughts, amazing, but I had rough times too.

Did you use the top tier scale? Mine was always a little iffy so you never knew for sure

Absolutely man.

After my psychosis I was off psychedelics for about 18 months, then started buying LSD again and used medium doses (100-250ug) a dozen or so times over the next year. I felt fine for awhile, but eventually I started seeing some symptoms come back so I stopped.

I've had a lot of fears in my life, but the fear of experiencing another long term psychosis is powerful. Scary.

I do miss my acid, but my brain is permanently altered, I'm afraid.
Now we spend our days arguing with total idiots like Dr*pperneck, in some way I appreciate almost everybody but this guy has my head in my hands so many times. You do too Snafu, once in while, but at least there's a good amount of appreciation there!

Did you use the top tier scale?
Yes I took 12.2mg of some extremely pure 2C-E HCl and it ripped me apart. Still cannot fathom what happened today, this started out so beautiful and full of love but it got pretty frightening as well. I guess I wasn't prepared how viciously it was going to rip my ego apart at that dose and I had a hard time letting go, especially because I was alone.

2C-E is such a profoundly powerful drug. It's really unique among the phenethylamines, in that it can dismantle the ego and lead to ego death/dissolution like tryptamines tend to do. But it does it in a very mathematical, impersonal, almost cold sort of way. Not at all sinister, more just like some power that is so great that it might crush you by its movement without even knowing you were there, like we might with a spider mite on rock.

2C-E can have moment of hilarity, and warm, and love, and sublimity, but it is very powerful and reality-shifting, ad it does not have a guiding character to it. It's more like you're there, and its happening, and you had better just go with it.

I've had the most intensely psychedelic trip of my life, where I saw 5th dimensional space branching off in front and behind me... entire spacetime continuum slices of probabilities... do I step to the left or right, and I could see the path I took that way. Step to the right? Go straight? And then behind me, I saw where I had actually just stepped from, but equally real laid out behind me was idf I had stepped from another directon, and I could see that past path that hadn't been stretch backward. Or had it actually been, just as much as the one I remembered? I had the sensation that we do in fact move along the 5th dimensional space... it solves the problem of free will. These 4th dimensional slices were tunnels down which I could see deterministic actions set in stone, but in every moment, by deciding what to do, I moved myself along the plane of probability (5th dimensional space), constantly entering and exiting new, slightly different versions of the spacetime continuum/4th dimensional space.

Then I became convinced I was learning too much and unraveling spacetime. I coudn't deny, despite all the rationalizations I was trying to make, that I didn't exist .I felt myself approaching a nothigness, and considered slitting my throat becasue of some delusions that I was about to restart the entire cycle of the universe as I woke up into a singular point of awareness in a dimensionless, empty, isolated place.. But I retained enough control to let it happen, and then I did become a one dimensional point in a yawning void of nothing, with the most crushing, desolate feeling of loneliness. So I began to dream again and split back off into everything there is. And then started t come down.

RThat was my most profound experience with it, a definite +4. I've had a number of other experiences too, every one of them is challenging but intellectually rewarding. It also does someting to sound that no other drug does.

I have quite a bit of it but almost never take it. Last time I took it, it was 12mg, on a hike, and it was difficult for about half the experience, intense and disorienting. But the second stage was great, I felt comfort and peace and an immovable satisfaction for who I am.

Such an interesting drug. And absolute gem, but not recreational.

But yet, some people, a whole group of people, report that it is much less potent and is super euphoric and great fun, and that it doesn't have a serious bone in its body. I've always found that strange.

Stories like this really make me wish I had some 2c-e, wow! However, I will soon have some 1cp-al-lad instead. According to the reports I've read, it should be fun, like a more colorful and light-hearted version of acid.

2C-E can have moment of hilarity, and warm, and love, and sublimity, but it is very powerful and reality-shifting, ad it does not have a guiding character to it. It's more like you're there, and its happening, and you had better just go with it.

This sums up my experience with it .

I've been meaning to revisit it for many years now, last time I took it I think was on 2016 (Wow, feels like a lifetime ago). It's just so intense that I can't seem to find the perfect timing where enough available time and the correct mood for it align.

This sums up my experience with it .

I've been meaning to revisit it for many years now, last time I took it I think was on 2016 (Wow, feels like a lifetime ago). It's just so intense that I can't seem to find the perfect timing where enough available time and the correct mood for it align.
This is how I feel about it, too. I'm glad I had my experiences with it and am not opposed to revisiting it, but I don't know what occasion would call for it over something else. I guess at the end of the day, when I want to go for a deep dive, I grab a tryptamine.

Been taking Memantine again for the last four days and as its building up i have this blissful sorta mindstate and real zen like thing going on. Took it like this. Gonna be taking 80mgs tommorow im thinking. Not gonna take anything at all on friday or christmas eve because i have to goto my girlfriends family's to celebrate, open presents etc.

Day 1 ~ 20mgs
Day 2 ~ 20mgs
Day 3 ~ 30mgs
Day 4 ~ 40mgs

Deff feeling a pleasant dissociative effect today.
On X-mas im gonna drop 100mgs in the morning 😌

Last edited:
Well just popped 80mgs of Memantine, its gonna be an intresting day for sure. Hopefully its not super busy tonight but i will be able to cook through it regardless. Back when i was doing 3-MeO-PCP daily for awhile i was cooking in a high paced restaurant and i always succeeded, without cutting one of my fingers off. 😳

Thankfully i have been a cook for twenty years and this shit is second nature to me at this point. No matter how busy it gets i never feel stress anymore, i cook super efficiently all of my moves calculated and multitasking four things at the same time, its a science. Sometimes when i come home physically destroyed from doing this six days a week i sorta regret career path. Then i think about digging ditches and come to my senses.