• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: aLL aBoArD tHe MoThErShiP 👽🛸

Right, there are some I would definitely avoid taking in combination with Ondansetron like Ibogaine or the NBOMe’s for example
There's been no documented arrhythmias occurring due to a single oral dose of ondansetron (according to this 2014 review), so if you use it definitely stick to that protocol. The 5-HT3 affinity of ondansetron (Ki 1.6nM) is much higher than its hERG affinity (IC50 810nM), suggesting that there is a bit of wiggle room.

Of the arrhythmias which have happened in the presence of ondansetron, 80% of them used IV admin and 67% were in the presence of other QT-prolonging drugs.

Also I kind of doubt that psychedelics are exerting cardiotoxic effects through open-channel hERG block, because their affinity there is very low. For example, the hERG IC50s for 25D-nBOME, 4-AcO-DET, 4-HO-MET, and 4-HO-DMT are 5,800nM, 14,400nM, 37,500nM, and 55,000nM, respectively. Yet a 25mg dose of 4-HO-DMT, on average, only reaches peak serum concentrations of about 100nM. In cases where psychedelics are prolonging the QT interval, my guess is that it's due to activation of serotonin receptors within cardiomyocytes. The ion channels mediating ventricular depolarization are lipid-gated, and PIP2 depletion from over-activation of 5-HT2A could in theory produce rundown of the activity of these channels.

Actually it seems riskier to combine psychedelics with ketanserin (hERG IC50 110nM) than with ondansetron, but a number of studies in humans have pulled this off without any issues.

Thanks Xorkoth, I was hoping someone would. I did not want to do it wrong and would have needed more time to do it like you all do with links. Whew. lol

Man I really need another trip in. Would love a day of cactus or acid but don't have that time now. Mushrooms would be more my speed. But I feel like I am on call, sick wife, old sick parents, body getting older...lol (yeah yeah excuses excuses)

I also stopped meditation before bed for this time period. Sometimes I think meditation harms more than helps. (is that sick? just me?)

Just kholed for the first time last night.
It was intense and very confusing but honestly not worth the subsequent vomiting, nausea, headache, etc.
i setup my enviroment to be a thepary session for the k hole. This is something that requires more exploration to get anything of value out of it.

Try fast for at least 6 hours before the k hole to try limit the vomiting, mix with weed to reduce nauesea. Stay hydrated for water. Have a puke bucket a blanket some pillows and water and paper towels and an acutal towel with you.

The first k hole of the night is jarring, subsequent k holes throughout the k hole become better.

I would microdose shrooms smoke weed and k hole. Adding a lil shrooms into the mix helps with the experince or acid.

ADB6-E751-1-BE9-4-E7-D-A31-C-3-E26-EDA03799.jpg

i setup my enviroment to be a thepary session for the k hole. This is something that requires more exploration to get anything of value out of it.

Try fast for at least 6 hours before the k hole to try limit the vomiting, mix with weed to reduce nauesea. Stay hydrated for water. Have a puke bucket a blanket some pillows and water and paper towels and an acutal towel with you.

The first k hole of the night is jarring, subsequent k holes throughout the k hole become better.

I would microdose shrooms smoke weed and k hole. Adding a lil shrooms into the mix helps with the experince or acid.
I barely ate that day, but I ingested over 350mg of ketamine that night (Intended to take about 70mg less, but accidentally weighed out 100 instead of 40 for my final dose, said ‘Fuck it’, snorted it all, lay down, and holed a minute or two later) and I’m not a heavy guy. I vomited in the sink a couple hours after holing and then spent half an hour on the toilet while I tried to regain the necessary motor skills to wipe my ass.

It was a very cool experience, but a bit scary and not worth the body load. I’d probably try holing again with a more potent and warm disso like MXE (If I can get enough of it) or maybe FXE if I end up liking that one.

did you have any weed that helps alot with the body load. The nauesa and dizziness can be wild on ketamine but its all part of the experince. I have vomitted quite a few times k holing lol, its really wild when it hits the back of your throat and it just triggers it all well half way into a khole.

one time i came straight out the k hole and went for walk around a local park to smoke some weed at 4:20 am lol that was insane, i was so wobbly and felt like i was walking on clouds while seeing insane trippy visuals

I barely ate that day, but I ingested over 350mg of ketamine that night (Intended to take about 70mg less, but accidentally weighed out 100 instead of 40 for my final dose, said ‘Fuck it’, snorted it all, lay down, and holed a minute or two later) and I’m not a heavy guy. I vomited in the sink a couple hours after holing and then spent half an hour on the toilet while I tried to regain the necessary motor skills to wipe my ass.

It was a very cool experience, but a bit scary and not worth the body load. I’d probably try holing again with a more potent and warm disso like MXE (If I can get enough of it) or maybe FXE if I end up liking that one.
Oh geez, those are some rough side effects. I don't remember any side-effects other than some lingering delusional thinking from my one pharmaceutical ketamine hole. iirc it was with 200mg insufflated, but that was at least twenty years ago and I have no notes.

Thanks Xorkoth, I was hoping someone would. I did not want to do it wrong and would have needed more time to do it like you all do with links. Whew. lol

Man I really need another trip in. Would love a day of cactus or acid but don't have that time now. Mushrooms would be more my speed. But I feel like I am on call, sick wife, old sick parents, body getting older...lol (yeah yeah excuses excuses)

I also stopped meditation before bed for this time period. Sometimes I think meditation harms more than helps. (is that sick? just me?)

Meditation is medicinal, so I'd say it's the opposite of sick! If you're done sitting down, you're done sitting down. Get rid of it, and evaluate.. because chances are you'll feel you lack something eventually. But you won't know unless you lack it. :)

I know I lack it. Meditation still feels, because of tinnitus, like a little regret party. Deep breathing while distracted by media still does something, luckily. That'll have to do for now.

Meditation is medicinal, so I'd say it's the opposite of sick!

I know I lack it. Meditation still feels, because of tinnitus, like a little regret party. Deep breathing while distracted by media still does something, luckily. That'll have to do for now.

LOL watching the news as a meditation. I think we just need to define it better.. I mean playing music can me meditative. Reading can. Does it have to be sit in one spot and focus on a singular thing? Yes, it does turn into a regret party. That is why I need a break. However saying that something as simple as breathing in for 3 and thinking OM, then exhaling for 3 thinking OM. For some reason just a few of those gets all the vibes in my body calmed down. Actually that is what I did to heal myself from bad sciatica this past summer. Sometimes we do just need to breath.

Up all night on mdma just decided to add 36mg of MAL up the schnoz.

Ouch!! It burns! Especially after snorting all that mdma.

I'm planning on more mdma in the near future.

Methylallylescaline flipping! What!!!

Meditation is medicinal, so I'd say it's the opposite of sick! If you're done sitting down, you're done sitting down. Get rid of it, and evaluate.. because chances are you'll feel you lack something eventually. But you won't know unless you lack it. :)

You know i quit meditating years and years ago when i had that horrible bout of tinnitus/headaches also. It made it just impossible to focus on anything also and the situation absolutely became worse. Before that would very commonly meditate numerous times a week especially in the days following my trips on LSD. Guess i should try and get back into it at somepoint again, it would kinda be impossible here inside the halfway house with all of these knuckle heads walking around making noise constantly. Could gave done it in the courtyard all year tho before it got cold as fuck.

Well my girlfriend has Covid yet again, so that means im not going to be able to see her this week which im pretty bummed out from. Since we only see eachother saturdays that will make it a full two weeks apart, wtf. Not sure how other people keep getting this shit all the time but ive never had it once, at least that i know of. Swear its from all those medicinal mushrooms i take all the time. My immune system is like Fort Knox. When i have all those running thru me i swear i just barely get sick, ever. They are a medical marvel, seriously. Ive caught one bug in the past couple years, the one last month and thats it. And since then i doubled down on Mushrooms again.

@Cosmic Charlie i hope you're girl gets better soon.

My dad and stepmom are currently quarantining for covid.

I had a new gun sent to my dad's and now I can't get it until after they quarantine.

Oh well I guess it's like the three day waiting period they expect you to wait or something.