• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Thread: Trans-dimensional Hyperspace Cocktail Bar - Fractals Apply Within

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Shambles =D

The zombie in front of me is getting a bit annoyed because I'm just giggling at her and asking if she wants to join. Apparently it bothers her if I'm not scared :D it's funny cuz like the fact that I'm seeing a fucking zombie shows I'm not really in control, but then I actually completely am. So. Cool.

ps. hi everyone, first post in here, sorry should probably have introduced myself better. Although maybe the middle of a trip is kinda the best way to introduce yourself, arguably...hello anyway <3

Hiya, Pagey =D

I'd ask what's a nice gal like you doing in a place like this but have a sneaky suspicion i might just know the answer :sus:

Am quite impressed with the zombie thing though. That's really kinda kewl. I wish my hallucinations were half as impressive - such an amateur me :!

I think you might yes :D

Hahah okay I'm not *literally* seeing a zombie, it's more that absolute certainty you get during trips that something is there. You know what I mean. Well in my head this incredibly terrifying thing is next to me but I'm not terrified of it! Hah I know I'm just rambling about this but it's amazing, I mean if you can be next to monsters and be sure they're there and want nothing more than to kill you, and still be fine, what else is left? You know? :D

<3 <3 <3

pagey and shambles both in the PD social? nice :)

glad your trip is going well pagey. i haven't had the chance to try aMT, i'm slightly jealous of you. :)

Ohh hi TNW, didn't know you hung out here! How's it going?
My trip is going very well indeed thank you <3 but what's empowering is to know that it's only up to me. I can think of the most upsetting things in the world right now and still be okay. Which is very very empowering on a trip :D

*waves at tnw*

Got a feeling trips are going extra-specially well for some tonight =D

Pagey is me lil aMT trip buddy. Would be mean to keep her all to myself in such states now she's all confident and self-assured with the tripping thng (and the rest 8o). Do hope you're feeling suitably empowered there, m'dear :D <3

Hello Shambles! :)

Pretty cool to feel like your own little god I must say :)

Heheh... maybe you ARE. 8o ;)

I mean if you can be next to monsters and be sure they're there and want nothing more than to kill you, and still be fine, what else is left? You know? :D

I know indeed!

I'm having an excellent Saturday, I got a little buzzed on MXE, enjoyed the sunshine a bit, then helped my sister install an extra 2 GB of RAM into her PC, which was fun. :D Since then I've just been messing about on the piano, improvising stuff in the romantic and then blues idiom.

LSD might be happening tonight as well.

Last edited:
Heheh... maybe you ARE. 8o ;)

I'm certainly enjoying being one for tonight anyway :D

I'm having an excellent Saturday, I got a little buzzed on MXE, enjoyed the sunshine a bit, then helped my sister install an extra 2 GB of RAM into her PC, which was fun. :D Since then I've just been messing about on the piano, improvising stuff in the romantic and then blues idiom.

LSD might be happening tonight as well.

Glad to hear you're having such a good day! Enjoy the acid if you take it <3

Hahahaha.... oh my.... belly laughter. Existential belly laughter!

I would like you all to know, that no matter how difficult life becomes, no matter how far your patience is tested or your faith strained, that it's all O.K.

There's nothing to fear.

All is light.

<3

And now lasts forever, so enjoy it while it lasts, our end is near.

shambles said:
Was just extolling the virtues of PD Social to somebody

But we just talk, for the most part. I suppose that can be virtuous, spouting off little bits of existence that fit like keys into our little idea-spaces, rearranging data in a mad dance the squares call "communication."

Anyway.​

Last edited:
Thanks Solipsis, helpful as always :D

Ended up doing 4-Aco-DMT instead of my initial 25c plan, which felt heavier (as in the bodyload) than normal but pretty great otherwise.

Shaved my head today and I'm making an acid track from a fugue by Bach!
10yovfa.gif

maybe show head also. would make for nice cover art. perhaps....

or give us the chance to frenologize (is that even a word? :) )

Had a good workout for the first time ever yesterday, a healthy life doesn't seem far off :D
Iv'e been exorcising more recently mostly biking and it's really helping my joint pain. I need to start swimming more.

I'm thinking of eating some mda this week. It has been 3 months since Iv'e last rolled and before that was 5 years. I'll be mixing plenty of ketamine with it and I'm contemplating mixing a small dose of dmt during the peak. Does anybody have any experience mixing dmt with MDxxs? It seems like it'd be an ideal psychedelic to mix do to it's short duration when vaped because I wont have to worry about coming down on the mda while I'm still tripping. Should I worry about it raising my heart rate raising too much? I have some high blood pressure issues. I have mixed salvia plus nitrous while on mdma and had no problems ended up breaking through. The only time mdxxs made me worried about my heart rate was when I took very high doses; nothing happened though.

^I can never keep up any sort of exercise regimen for even a month. Good job on being healthy though, only good things come from it, or so I hear.

Haiku time:

At silver twilight
watching swaying pampas grass
caught in wistful dreams

It's been one heck of a day, and I'm about to drink a few hard ones after an intense virgin experience with morning glory seeds.

Visions are past me. Still hard. This was something else.

Cheers to MorningGlorySeed, who was a heck of a gentle guide for me.

Thought progressions finally led me to this, which I think you all will enjoy:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/bad_astr...ing_sun_s_motion_through_galaxy_is_wrong.html

Believe it or not, I was reading Wordsworth's Prelude before this--where the thought was inspired by Jefferson Airplane's Don't Slip Away... before that but

Damn it you ALL need to watch Moonrise Kingdom!

It's now at the top of my all time movie loves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.