• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Thread: Trans-dimensional Hyperspace Cocktail Bar - Fractals Apply Within

Status
Not open for further replies.
i found that out about coleus years and years ago, and every time i see one of those plants i think about picking some of the leaves. haven't done it yet though. i hope it goes well. :)

another common plant that is supposed to be psychoactive is Salvia Nemorosa (not psychoactive in the same way as Divinorum though)

this stuff:

Steppensalbei+%25282%2529.JPG

never had the balls to try that one either :) i guess i only like being a guinea pig with chemicals (SAR puts my mind at ease i suppose)

Hey everyone, I used to post here under a different name, and I've since changed my habits but I like to check in from time to time. Hope all the Canadians in PD social had a good Canada day! Mine was pretty low-key, just wine with dinner and a nice night spent with family.

In more psychedelic-related news I had a pretty strong trip off of 400mg DXM recently, the highest dose of DXM I've took yet. Was shocked when it was coming on, at lower doses it doesn't really seem like there's much to it. But when you get into the high second/low third plateau territory, it starts to really morph reality in a very psychedelic-esque way, for a dissociative. I haven't actually tried it with weed yet, since I've been off weed for a year and a half now. It feels good, but at the same time when weed has been a part of your life for years... You really feel it's absence. I've learned to live without it, by meditating, focusing on the now, etc. It's never realy nessecary to smoke, unless you use it medicinally. I've learned to see being high on marijuana an simply a different mindstate than being without it. But I do miss it, and I think I might be revisiting it some time soon :)

Which brings me to a topic I've been wondering about. Do you think MJ helps you remember insights you've had on psychedelics? Or does it cloud things and lead to more ego-syntonic pleasure-seeking type behaviour?

back from rehab
BRICKSQUAD
i'm getting on naltrexone today

Last edited:
weed definitely intensifies a trip and can definitely take the flow of visual imagery up a notch which can lead to some pretty memorable visions IMHO. I would certainly say weed clouds things a bit though and can be a psychotomimetic or the thing that makes a person lose their shit 8)

>90% of the time it helps with the bodyload IME

I'd like to know how other things might influence a trip and why, like Hydergine, Kratom, Cigarettes, Ginkgo Biloba, theanine, ginseng and stuff like that.

I'd personally wanna take hydergine before I take LSD next time, and possibly ginseng.

^I smoke like a chimney while tripping. Mostly it makes me feel like I'm doing something (besides thinking), I guess. I also go for sweet beverages (esp. caffeinated ones).

Nice! I assume you played an Argonian? Are you good or evil?

Well, from the first time I rented the game I was an argonian mage, played as a rather evil sociopath, was getting tired of that character (I wasn't playing them well, I now realize), and some game buginess screwed me over, so I decided to be the opposite of normal. My current character is an Orc with two-handed/heavy armor/smithing/enchant (I ignore everything else, I took a few perks in speechcraft for better prices, my only wasted perk was the one I took in block), whom I am playing as an honest, law abiding citizen. By the end of my week and a half with him I had smithed an (unenchanted) daedric warhammer that did 294 damage (of course, more when I power attack). I enjoy the character, I make things dead very fast, mages can make short work of me though, but the go ethereal shout lets me get into hammering range without getting hurt. If I get the chance to play again I'll get my enchanting up to 100 so I can give my armor two effects (currently I have ebony armor with fortify two-handed on the greaves, boots, and my ring and amulet, fortify health on the cuirass, and nothing on the helmet), craft daedric armor and give it resist magicka. Using the lord as my sign (gives you extra armor rating and 25% magicka resistance).

llama said:
naltrexone

And how's that so far?

Hadn't done anything the past couple weeks, had a tall can of 211 today, it is nice. Oh, and I've been helping out my local meals on wheels one day a week.

Well, from the first time I rented the game I was an argonian mage, played as a rather evil sociopath, was getting tired of that character (I wasn't playing them well, I now realize), and some game buginess screwed me over, so I decided to be the opposite of normal. My current character is an Orc with two-handed/heavy armor/smithing/enchant (I ignore everything else, I took a few perks in speechcraft for better prices, my only wasted perk was the one I took in block), whom I am playing as an honest, law abiding citizen. By the end of my week and a half with him I had smithed an (unenchanted) daedric warhammer that did 294 damage (of course, more when I power attack). I enjoy the character, I make things dead very fast, mages can make short work of me though, but the go ethereal shout lets me get into hammering range without getting hurt. If I get the chance to play again I'll get my enchanting up to 100 so I can give my armor two effects (currently I have ebony armor with fortify two-handed on the greaves, boots, and my ring and amulet, fortify health on the cuirass, and nothing on the helmet), craft daedric armor and give it resist magicka. Using the lord as my sign (gives you extra armor rating and 25% magicka resistance).

That sounds pretty similar to the next character I'll probably make. Enchanting would be a great skill to perk up - I love the whole soul-harvesting thing. Adds a little extra excitement to each kill.

I wish they wrote more lore on Argonians. They're pretty much the coolest race in the game, but the info on them is so sparse, and you don't often run into one.

older people trippin
cause they think they seein thangs
wheres rog
he "got dat work"

So yesterday I kind of blew apart my brain, I recently got some k and a friend wanted to see what a high dose k experience was like. He had been doing a pretty good amount of coke that day already which I didn't think that much of, but anyways, we started with a line of 40mg each, then another one like an hour later and we even decided to do a tiny line of coke as well. I then went back to my house after being really fucked up in my local headshop.

I must have still been pretty high on coke and not known it when I put 60 more mg of k in each nostril, and then took a biiiiig hit of nitrous about 10 minutes after that.

Everything turned to metal

I fell back onto my bed

The sensation of my body spinning turned into the whole room spinning which then turned into the feeling of the entire earth spinning in relation to other planets and I felt like I was propelled into a strange antennae like state where I felt like I was seriously in space and I had lots of crazy thought loops about other intelligences contacting me somehow, it was wild

After a heavy dose of antioxidants I feel pretty normal now but for like 3 hours after that I felt mentally exhausted and sluggish it was alarming.

Not recommended but there was something very tantalizing about that nitrous 'realm'

I'm working on a track that has percussion based (among other things) on edited sounds of a heron (the bird). The working title for the track is 'Herons for Llama'.

(Good luck man, I've kicked benzo's you can do this - not logically but encouragingly ;) )

took naltrexone for the first time today
it helps knowing i cant get high
still quittin aint easy
cause if i had a ride i could go get bags right now but im done with that life

Maybe you are better off here in PD where talk about it is limited. :)

Heyyyyyy greetings from America where it is the Fourth of July and I just spent the past few hours drinking coronas and throwing a frisbee on the beach!! Cheers to anyone and everyone who is celebrating today, I might be doing some k and watching fireworks later, I can't wait :D

Today I met a fellow psychonaut, and had one of the most engaging conversations in a WHILE. It was very intellectually stimulating and totally needed after that crazy k+coke+nitrous combo. I think my IQ is intact folks, and trust me that's good news I was seriously doubting it after that OOBE

Good vibes everybody, I truly love you all <3

TRAPPIN
erday alday
Llamaz Mane
GOT DAT WORK
HUNNED BRICKS STUFFED EM IN DA FRIDGE BURRR
new trax

old trax

Last edited:
Tonight i had a bunch of great beers and topped the night off with some DMT that i've had tucked away for years. The DMT was every bit as beautiful as i remember it being. I was just completely overcome with joy, as i usually am from DMT. The alcohol really helped with the pre trip jitters.
It came about because i introduced a friend to it tonight who had expressed some interest in trying it. Him and my gf both smoked some and after seeing their reaction to it i decided i would do it too. Im so glad i did.
In fact i think ill go smoke a bit more now.
<3

I just snacked today, read some of Rudyard Kipling's poetry while waiting for the fireworks (I observed that audience applause was correlated more with the aural than ocular spectacle). Had a pretty good time until I decided I didn't like some (vaguely familiar looking) people sitting near me and started thinking spiteful/crazy thoughts due to emotional discomfort.

Had a pretty good time until I decided I didn't like some (vaguely familiar looking) people sitting near me and started thinking spiteful/crazy thoughts due to emotional discomfort.

I hate when this happens.

EDIT: Just noticed the Skyrim discussion. Honestly what ruined that game for me was the smithing/enchanting/alchemy circle jerk that gets you to the point where you 3 hit the most powerful dragons on the highest difficulty.

Currently blowing my mind on 300ug of AL-LAD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.