• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Nexus for gibberish of the psychedelicized genius and veritably insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I'm taking a class called Philosophy, the good life, and we recently read a book called "On Desire" by William Irvine. Honestly its the best book I have ever read, and I think you guys would enjoy it :)

took a ride to my parents (different country) yesterday. this morning I wake up and have a 9/10 flu/cold, feeling like shit...
started the classic medicine cabinet raid in search for some goodies and actually DO score. even some dihydrocodeine drops - never seen those and didn't know they were even available without a narcotic prescription. plugged 130mg right away. :D [t+20. either slow or weak :( ]
also found tramadol which will be mixed with lorazepam on the ride back. this combo actually makes me nod. I always share rides and have a tradition of taking those rides as fucked up on downers and/or dissociatives as possible. always makes for good conversations. (and I've been sharing rides with people like constantly smoking hippies, chechnyan mobsters (absolutely sure they used the ride share as a cover up to make it over the border; remarkably courteous people though.) and german special forces officers...) and as my opiate used is (self-)limited to this occasions I feel double happy.

happy easter bluelight! =D

Classic indeed :) Well err, my parents never took any pharm worth raiding but still I am familiar with the stories. ;)

I am visiting my parents in the south of the country and had a wonderful easter at my mother's. Made pollo all cacciatore and stuff, really nice time! My father is chopping wood in France for a week, and I can use his place to continue with my mushroom cultivation projects. My cyanescens liquid medium does not want to germinate.
But I made 26 jars with self healing lids (silicone) and am sterilizing them now. I will be growing McKennaii and Pensacola, both Cubes. I am taking a bulk growbag with me, should be pretty much like those expensive kits: it will do the rest by itself.

Tonight I had the tendency/thought/urge to raid my own medicine cabinet here which is the stash at my dad's that has all my stims. But I decided against that, which I feel pretty good about. Anyway I want to be alright to go to a Kettel show tomorrow afternoon and spend the evening with my housemate who has his birthday.

I did 'access' my dad's very old dried up homegrown Lemon Skunk and vaporized it at the stove in an aluminum spoon. I have little tolerance so the buzz is already nice and mellow in a bio weed sort of way. Obviously here in the Netherlands there is an entire cannabis culture... which does not mean at all that a large % of the population blazes up, but we do have high standards and many choices including those ultra strong indica's.
In any case when my weed career died down I started appreciating bio weed a lot more. Sometimes less is more, in my case it took years to get over the 'more is more' idea. I went from 'any weed' to 'white crystallized indica bombs' to things like hash oil (QWISO) to highly preferring the "rare" haze kinds to rarely doing at all, that low tolerance may be more conductive for mild smooth bio stuff while the heavy artillery may be better if you do it more frequently..

Would you agree? Sorry if this belongs in CD social haha!

Also I came up with some piano track I improvised that made my mom say I should write it down (something she never does and I have been playing for 22 years now). I recorded it (well the gist of it, enough to go on) so that is pretty cool.

Gonna have another puff now, and break open another 'weiß'beer =D old school giggling!

(by the way we need a fresh new empty social thread, sooon)

Last edited:
Good morning PD, 5:50am here and the rain going on outside matched with a cigarette and coffee makes for a perfectly calm start to this Sunday

[video]youtube.com/watch?v=pqgTYvo7Hi8[/video]

Happy Easter PD - Social crew. <3

I do miss you lot, glad I started reading and posting again. Forgot what a lovely bunch of music loving folk you were. LMA if your reading this I hope your OK mate and hope your ban ends soon so we can catch up. Been far too long my friend. Look after yourself mate. OK? Good.

Great track Never Knows Best! What a voice. I love the fact you guys have got videos embedded saves having loads of tabs open all the time like I do in EADD.

Anyway enjoy all the chocolate eggs and have a lovely peaceful and joyous time alright? Brilliant. <3

edit. 2002Tii cracking track. Nice one. :D

Also does Roger&me still post?

happy easter

ogj9yx.jpg

lol, love the image. The craziest shit ever happened last night! Dunno if I want to talk about it though. Basically, I am super super lucky. Makes me want to go out and buy a lottery ticket.

Met Shulgin today. :)

...he greeted me with a firm handshake and a huge grin. It was heartwarming to see that the man is in good spirits.

Ah that's great! <3

Coincidentally I met another hero of mine today: the IDM virtuoso Kettel.

ketamine at concerts is fun as shit. I still don't know if it makes me a better or worse dancer yet though haha.

If any of you have read Sartre's Nausea, that shit was happening to me earlier this afternoon. It was uncomfortable. It went away, now I'm making pizza and will probably use the free movie ticket I have, since it expires in like two days.

And here's an anecdote for you: So we brought my sister back down to uni yesterday, I left the room to go get my jacket from the car, leaving the door open. I get back and the door's closed, assuming it's just a joke-y annoyance, I start removing the window screen to get into her dorm through the window, when a disturbed young woman comes up and asks me who I am. I'm wondering who this is for a couple seconds when I realize I went to the wrong room, and scurry off.

I felt bad about it afterwards.

Last edited:
ketamine at concerts is fun as shit. I still don't know if it makes me a better or worse dancer yet though haha.

Haha. :D My guess is that, if you feel like you're better, you probably are. Because then you're having fun, and fun makes you more creative. :)

And here's an anecdote for you: So we brought my sister back down to uni yesterday, I left the room to go get my jacket from the car, leaving the door open. I get back and the door's closed, assuming it's just a joke-y annoyance, I start removing the window screen to get into her dorm through the window, when a disturbed young woman comes up and asks me who I am. I'm wondering who this is for a couple seconds when I realize I went to the wrong room, and scurry off.

I felt bad about it afterwards.

Nice little story. :D That's the kind of thing that would make me feel awkward as hell for the whole rest of the day.

I am going to eat my last 1/2 gram of cyans next weekend and of coarse will be mixing ketamine with it. I haven't mixed ketamine and mushrooms but imagine it will be a great combo concidering how amazing dmt+ketamine and 4-ho-det+ketamine is.

I have been behaving my self and staying off the dissociatives for the time being like I told my self I would even though I still have allot of ketamine and mxe left. I don't plan to start up again until Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.