• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Nexus for gibberish of the psychedelicized genius and veritably insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
PepperSocks said:
Funny thing is, I often took them with the ideal of helping to study, but it just drained me instead. This will be a study period without them and I expect I'll do much better.

Hey Psox, good call.

For me, Adderall was okay if used sparingly and on a rare occasion, but I started using it daily while studying for the first of my medical licensing exams...it made me anxious and depressed, and though I ultimately passed by a good margin, I really didn't do too well. Deciding that I'd had enough of amphetamines, but not entirely confident I could study without them, I committed myself to preparing for the second of the licensing exams without Adderall...I felt much healthier and happier and ended up doing well on the exam (also spent less hours studying/obsessively writing and re-writing notes). There's something to be said for prioritizing mental and physical health when it comes to academic endeavors requiring steady productivity over the long haul. Some people can use Adderall regularly and feel okay, but I'm certainly not one of them.

Saw the croods 3d while on a light dose of doc. Things got emotional and visually intense halfway through...
And at movies end felt a bit like dorothy back in a black and white world :p

^Saw that the other day too (but in 2D), it was a competently written film (which makes me happy coming from Dreamworks, who have a rather spotty record), especially the latter half. Also, Nic Cage in a lead role is always a good idea.

Man those things had a hold on me, and it's not a nice sight to see what they can do mentally and physically. The increased anxiety is an obvious one

Low-dose meth actually calms down a lot of my anxiety. Which makes it all the more alluring. I've got to be careful with this stuff.

WHAT IT DO PD
llama flocka flame is back
just got back from chillin with some puerto ricanz
on dat gucci atm

LSDMDMA&11470702 said:
agreed with captain diesel
now diesel on the other hand
that calms you down real nice

The only thing I take to calm down is benzos now. If I was one of those people who never got addicted to heroin it'd be one thing to use it to relax/unwind, but I'm just not one of those people. I know I could use heroin once and get right back on Suboxone too, but I have no desire to use full agonists anymore because I hate having to go through withdrawal just to get back on Suboxone.

Last night I took 30mg temazepam, felt so good. Got an amazing night's rest, was high for most of the day before getting sleep, it was great. %)

i miss my girlfriend.
i havent seen her in like 3 weeks.
i miss her so much
i wuv her so much
mah gurl SF, i wuv her, i never want to be with anybody else but her
sitting watching louis theroux stuff

LSDMDMA&11470939 said:
i miss my girlfriend.
i havent seen her in like 3 weeks.
i miss her so much
i wuv her so much
mah gurl SF, i wuv her, i never want to be with anybody else but her
sitting watching louis theroux stuff

Sorry to hear that. What's keeping you from seeing her?

she lives an hour away and due to my current unemployment i have no money
that and she's working now (NOT ON THE CORNER, BEFORE SOMEONE SAYS SOME SMARTASS SHIT LIKE THAT) so idk her schedule.
but i am gonna go up there again soon sometime
we wuv eachother
i love her and she wuvs me
shes my favorite thing in my life

LSDMDMA&11470967 said:
she lives an hour away and due to my current unemployment i have no money
that and she's working now (NOT ON THE CORNER, BEFORE SOMEONE SAYS SOME SMARTASS SHIT LIKE THAT) so idk her schedule.
but i am gonna go up there again soon sometime
we wuv eachother
i love her and she wuvs me
shes my favorite thing in my life

Gotcha.

yeah
i like her better than drugs mane
and i'm a big fan of dem drugz
she's a BLer too.
and shes amazing

...last week I got news that I will get the chance to push my academic/professional career to a level I could only dream of for the last years. psychedelic research. can't say more. I'm so sorry... ;)

I celebrated with 600mg+ of p. harmala extract, 300mg+ of DMT and a lot a ganja (all smoked) shared between a buddy and me. I didn't touch this combo (or a serious dose of DMT) for 2 years but never hesitated to state that this it is the best psychoactive I know - and will probably ever know. actually kind of forgot why. didn't take long/much to remember.. ;)
it was my buddies first contact with dmt; he made a conclusive remark after we'd been drowning in vaporous psychedelic decadence for a few hours: "smoking this is 'ok'. the hard problem is: how do we get this stuff into the water supply?!" =D

it's just that good. the first rush (iirc 3x10mg in 10-15min) shocked us quite profoundly. for me it was like a divine power forcing me with love to stay on track, to treat myself well. but the force was there and it does punish you if you don't comply...just rips your ego apart (you can feel it physically) and tortures your soul if you dare to dwell in thoughts it does not approve. it does not approve contents like depression, neurotic thinking, judgment, mental&emotional excesses of all kinds....it just forces you with love to love. it's the most powerful tool and the wisest teacher I know.

after that first rush there was a change in setting and we paused for ~90min - which was actually perfect as it gave us the chance to integrate and prepare for the next round.
the 'next round' came out to be some of the smoothest hours I ever had. after some time you get so accustomed to the state that you might actually forget that you are under the influence of any substance at all. not because of tolerance (it does become an issue after a few hours though :( ) or delusional thinking but because it feels so absolutely natural and healthy. once you accept the state, it is completely devoid of anxiety, doubts, dualistic thoughts (...). you can pick out issues in your life and actually try to force yourself into trouble - it is not possible. it guides you to go to the root of the problem and allows you to find solutions - in a way that borders feeling trivial. besides the actual peak effects ~5min after a high enough dose, that usually force you to lay down, the structure of your consciousness remains pretty much untouched. as in: I could talk to my mother without her suspecting anything (reminds me of aMT in this - and also other - regards...).

MAOi+DMT is qualitatively different to DMT alone. it's more like an ultra clean, lucid and controllable (not only due to the ROA) mushroom trip. the entities of your personality, your cognition and emotions remain completely intact (to the extent that I could feel the slightest hit of weed fogging my emotions at the core - it is obvious that this state is perfect to beat addictions or any mental health issues, that is...). everything is just much, much, much, MUCH more evident and accessible.
there is simply no side-effect or unwanted aftereffect. I'm hesitant to say this but: this substance is perfect.

..ok, ok: maybe the roa is not. the act of smoking it (+the immediate rush) is cool at the beginning but becomes annoying after some time. maybe I go for oral next time. (only tried ayahuasca and am not willing to try this again) dose suggestions anyone? :)

only wanted to write a short notice but DMT carries you away even days after you've had contact with it... :D

^ definitely not the typical response to it.

I think it would probably increase general anxiety, but I only have social anxiety. It helps my social anxiety because it makes conversation flow a lot more smoothly and effortlessly. Like I was telling my mom, basically it makes me go from having to pretend to be interested in other people, to actually genuinely being interested in other people.

shit dude you tell them that?
i never told them i've done meth before (because its not really relevant)
when they found out i was using heroin it was like
shit what did i really get myself into
but by then youre like
fuck it, they refuse to believe anything other than you're a junkie so why quit
that and its easy as all hell to get away with
i've had to deal with cops several times while decently high on heroin and i've never had them bat an eye at me
even when my eyes wont dilate (like when i caught an underage drankin charge, they noticed that my eyes wouldnt dilate after they turned the flashlight off...)

I think it would probably increase general anxiety, but I only have social anxiety. It helps my social anxiety because it makes conversation flow a lot more smoothly and effortlessly. Like I was telling my mom, basically it makes me go from having to pretend to be interested in other people, to actually genuinely being interested in other people.

Yeah meth can make anything interesting.

I don't think it's that great for social anxiety IME; but different strokes for different folks. I take it you've tried benzos?

LSDMDMA&11471899 said:
like when i caught an underage drankin charge

you sound real classy.

Mane
i want some cash
CH throw me some money
nao
i havent gotten a good shot in probably 5 days.
i mean a good proper one.
like a good 4 bag shot of good shit.
due to lack of funds
my arms are getting way better though.
which is nice cause its getting to not be wear longsleeves every day weather
i'mma have to start using my legs or some shit in the summer cause i doubt i'll quit anytime soon as sad as that might be.

LSDMDMA&11471920 said:
CH throw me some money

Money-Machiene-.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.