• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Nexus for gibberish of the psychedelicized genius and veritably insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Minilogue, nice :) I like 'the Leopard (Extrawelt Remix)' a lot.
Do you guys know the Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble, or the Mount Fuji Doomjazz Ensemble? I think this track is absolutely awesome but many other things they make actually approach the (dark)jazz side a lot more which is splendid as well.

Visiting my parents for a few days, right now enjoying beer with my dad and I am about to make self-healing lid jars for shroom cultivation. ;D

DXM + herb, day 3, getting paranoid. I blame the barber, who saw me leaving my unused second story of building/favorite smoking spot.

wtf...

the medicine bottle, in which I store all of the RCs that I own here at my dormitory, has apparently just disappeared. I got it out to measure a dose of 4-AcO-DMT, and successfully did so, but then when I went to put the bag back in the bottle, there was no bottle. at no point did I leave my desk-chair.

I say, a wave from the Creator - a little magic trick. :D

Oh Minilogue, nice :) I like 'the Leopard (Extrawelt Remix)' a lot.
Do you guys know the Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble, or the Mount Fuji Doomjazz Ensemble? I think this track is absolutely awesome but many other things they make actually approach the (dark)jazz side a lot more which is splendid as well.

..minilogue has turned a lot more - even more that is - psychedelic lately (obvious tryptamine influence imo). bet you're gonna enjoy this: https://minilogue.wetransfer.com/downloads/36dcac9995124d249ec79aa6b72bf38f20130219135010/a8985e . ~30min buildup. :D

don't know kilimanjaro and don't know what to do with it atm. :) it's on the list.

still diggin this so, so much:

(got it from a thread here <3 )

...and meanwhile bonobo got into dissociatives:

_

stay safe applecore.. ;)

-

edit. toy: http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/6182/music.swf

Last edited:
^The North Borders has been leaked for quite some time now. So if you can't wait (I couldn't..) it's pretty much everywhere on the internet

Would like to add this little EP to the thread, kind of a danceable BoC vibe going on. Especially Flying High is great.

Thanks, I never realised that. Flac as well. How nice.

If it's half as good as Dial 'M' For Monkey then I am in for a treat.

Got that EP playing now. So far so good. :D

omfg......

Yesterday I ended up consuming upwards of 250 mg total 4-HO-MiPT and 4-AcO-DMT combined (unless my bag of 4-HO-MiPT was short of what I ordered), which was admittedly slightly insane... completely out-of-this-world. Basically, God is some kind of wicked-awesome evil mad scientist motherfucker, who has harnessed the infinite power of black magic to appease himself. 8o

wtf...

the medicine bottle, in which I store all of the RCs that I own here at my dormitory, has apparently just disappeared. I got it out to measure a dose of 4-AcO-DMT, and successfully did so, but then when I went to put the bag back in the bottle, there was no bottle. at no point did I leave my desk-chair.

I say, a wave from the Creator - a little magic trick. :D

did you ever find that bottle?

If it's half as good as Dial 'M' For Monkey then I am in for a treat.

album sounds fantastic. not sure about the songwriting yet...

bonobo live was one of the most beautiful art/music related experiences I ever had. don't miss him when he's close!..

_

250mg of any 4-subt-tryptamine is just mad applecore. be sure to give your mind some rest during the next days...
as a matter of fact I didn't have one for over a year. and I have some (untested) 4-ho-mipt laying around...weekend maybe. stuff sounds good.

and BTW, bluelight, I'm a fuckin idiot:

today I got news that I could become an intern (maybe more...thesis and stuff) at a relatively well known and cutting edge research group - actually prominent enough that I can't say much more without risking my anonymity. broad topic is basic consciousness research, functional imaging, psychotomimetics, psycholytic therapy et al. guess you get the picture. %)
if someone offered me this opportunity 2-3 years ago I'd been like "you fuckin kidding me?! I'm unworthy! 8( " - and now I'm sitting here complaining about superficialities, feeling uncertain as hell.
it's either "if I only had the opportunity to XXX I'd XXX[*grandeur*]!" or "well, this is one path I should seriously consider going. there other ones too. I might like them more."
seems this is how far years of consistent use of psychoactive substances got me... =D

album sounds fantastic. not sure about the songwriting yet...

bonobo live was one of the most beautiful art/music related experiences I ever had. don't miss him when he's close!..

Oh don't you worry friend, I won't. Not long now! Happy days.

He is touring the UK soon. Yipee!

Also I love the video to Cirrus. That track has really grown on me. Sign of a great tune in my experience.

Yes. The laws of physics remain intact. :D

Oh aye! Ya cannae change teh laws of physics. Laws of physics Jim.

[video=youtube_share;FCARADb9asE]http://youtu.be/FCARADb9asE[/video]

Yes. The laws of physics remain intact. :D

Lucky you, not only would it such to lose a sweet stash but if disguised in a medicine bottle (even if it has properly labeled baggies in it) could be a recipe for disaster if a couple of drunk tards in a dorm got their hands on it? Unless it has a childproof lid of course! ;)

J Kreisler, maybe Ben so Furry and others who like classical music, but also neo-classical and minimal and experimental... I urge you to try the album Nils Frahm & Anne Müller - 7fingers. Nils Frahm does wonderful experimental things with piano and apparently in this instance Anne Müller adds cello. Here and there you will found minimal beats in a few tracks.

Also something really special is the post-minimal music from Ben Frost. A great example of a track is the beautifully titled:
Ben Frost - ...I lay my ear to furious latin

It's a pretty subtle track, no surprise looking at a genre label as post-minimal, although if you listen to entire albums of his like Steel Wound and By the Throat there can be harsh and growling sounds. It can be an exceptional listening experience especially when tripping, at high volume.

His work with Daniel Bjarnason is also good (the album Solaris).

--

The day before yesterday when I was about to leave home for a 2 hour train ride to my parents, I added another 2.5 mg 3-MeO-PCE I.M. shot in the shoulder at the last second. There was already a staggered 6.5 mg or so in my system from the evening and night before. (I had some insomnia from it at first and tried to look for the quality of the effects, I was at a + I think and surprisingly was able to fall asleep).

It was not that long before I started coming up, I was very functional but there was something very magical about the train ride even though it lacked very distinct typical drug effects. I couldn't really say I felt like I was dissociated or anything, just that I had a new found appreciation for everything.
True beauty looking outside at mundane things (although the sunshine that finally arrived made a big difference)... Astonished by the realization of riding smoothly but very fast through the country in a big tube like thing on wheels. Hopping around like a child on the train platform even though I was heavily encumbered with luggage.

While 3-MeO-PCP was extremely Zen and removed me from everything in a way and even though it was profound, this was much more real. I was still in contact. Probably from the limited dose and because I heard that such is the nature of 3-MeO-PCE.

I drank about 6 pints of beer at night, among other things watching the brilliant movie In Bruges (watch it, and Seven Psychopaths as well while you're at it). I realized there was no way I could sleep and had an unknown amount of diazepam ( some semi ethanolic solution made with diazepam powder that has precipitate in it that gets rather concentrated... I might have ingested a bit of powder with the measured mini-cap I drank.
Then I had a horrible and vivid nightmare in which I was insane/possessed and got smacked and beaten by something inside me, rolling around in corridors. It was one of the most brutal things ever and so very real to me, even when I woke up it left me in tears.

Still, I am already disappointed that my 3-MeO-PCE is in limited stash!
But I am happy to bring my entire 2C-X collection and a selection of tryptamines from the deep freeze to experiment with before I might be going on a monoamine antagonist medication regimen in a while.

Hi everyone. <3

I just wanted to ask a quick question if I may and didn't want to clutter the threads with something trivial but I know you folk will be able to give me some decent answers.

*snip*

I enjoyed that Ben Frost (great name) tune Solipsis, thanks for posting, reminded me in a way of Mono: I love this track, it peaks so perfectly:
[video=youtube_share;Yw1I-62cTLw]http://youtu.be/Yw1I-62cTLw[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks I will have a listen tonight, Ben... when I can lie down and put my headphones on.

I'll have to edit your post though, your question falls into the category "what should I take?" questions and we just don't allow those. Please compare notes yourself and make a choice based on that.

Oh whoops sorry Solipsis I wasn't thinking. Won't happen again mate.

Thank you for the advice. I will do just that.

<3

I've got to say to the Bonobo massive in here I'm not feeling The North Border yet. The single has grown on me but nothing else has stuck yet.

Was chatting about Bonobo elsewhere and was introduced to this:
[video=youtube_share;jwN0FSF-X1Y]http://youtu.be/jwN0FSF-X1Y[/video]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.