• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Nexus for gibberish of the psychedelicized genius and veritably insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just IMed 20mg of MXE. Will see how far it takes me (took a couple days break--hold your applause, I merely ran out :p), might do another 15 mg. I think I feel the beginnings of tinnitus. Mmm, sweet dissociative bliss, here I come.

Finished my full LED illuminated binary-number-serie-sided (2-4-8-16, basically its going from square to pseudo-round as you can see ) dual flat screen wall mount just now :D
(Yes I know only 0/1 is binary but you know what I mean)

pica's:

NSFW:

2mplsuv.jpg

219qx38.jpg

1zxgeu.jpg

I smoked a dmt joint in the forest and it was like having mother nature blush at you. humanity just felt like a better thing afterwards :)

Me and my best friend did mushrooms in the woods before. This wild armadillo let my friend pet it and it wasn't the least bit scared of us.

Maybe that is because he knew that he could give you leprosy by letting you guys pet him. : p

25B+weed=electric veins
When I'm tripping and I take a hit, it's like my body is electrified with this overwhelming sensation of compatability and I jizz a little in my mind

ugh I've lived most of my life with tinnitus and it's awful. I wish it had such positive connotations for me

^ Actually, me too. I've gotten used to it though. Or maybe mine's not as bad as yours.

Some super adorable, big ol' geese I came across while carrying some Chinese take-out home this evening:

zos8tOv.jpg

Last edited:
Damn spirit-crushing depression. Hit today for no good reason and made me feel like crap. Ended up arguing with my wife because she wanted to know what caused me to be unhappy and she was worried it was her (its not). It just is sometimes. Things exascerbate it, but there is not a logical, clear cause. Ah well, hope everyone else's day was better. Life is still pretty darn good, its annoying when I feel like crap for no clear reason.

^ Happens to everyone. :) The best way to deal with it is to decline to fight it. Acceptance is magical.

Either that, or they had this guy's balls in a juicer:

220px-Rembrandt_aux_yeux_hagards.jpg

(Rembrandt is with dt)

Inconvenience preventing me from getting proper when I feel I need to is once again leading to the pernicious habit of doing so whenever the opportunity presents itself to make up for it. Hurm, ought to reverse course, I suppose. But there are worse things than gettin' nice and high and reading Mark Twain.

This morning I went Kayaking with my wife, which was fun and awesome. We saw sea lions and dolphins pretty darn close up. Then we went and got mexican food and margarita... and i think i had too much because now i feal nauseous and have a headache, 5 hours after drinking... damn drinking so early... i think i may be hungover! And curse tequila, it never treats me as nice as other liquors. Time for some herbal tea and a bowl of weed along with water and ibuprofen to combat my maladies.

I wouldn't make a habit of alcohol with iboprofen. :)

My oxy and AH-7921 are playing nice tho (but kinda subtle), now I have run out of oxy and I feel like it is better if I don't get any more for another month or 2.

Bleh.

I wish I didn't have to wage war against myself to succeed. :\

And, I'm starting to think that maybe I don't.

Bleh.

I wish I didn't have to wage war against myself to succeed.:\

And, I'm starting to think that maybe I don't.

You just summed up my day, just had the third ++++ of my entire life tonight thanks to MXE.

Just goes to prove that the ++++ experience is not drug/dose dependent but something that incubates in the psyche waiting for one small event to hatch it.

I wish you all the best.

I wouldn't make a habit of alcohol with iboprofen. :)

why not? i always take aspirin on my nights out, especially with alcohol or stims...

Beautiful sunday morning, sky is clear, sun is up, temperatures are low as fuck but who cares, ive been out partying like an animal till the wee hours of morning and today i feel just fine....

TAC, i never thought that fighting ones self was the way to go forward. sorry to hear you feel like that though...

You just summed up my day, just had the third ++++ of my entire life tonight thanks to MXE.

Awesome. =D Are you going to write a trip report? I'd love to read.

Just goes to prove that the ++++ experience is not drug/dose dependent but something that incubates in the psyche waiting for one small event to hatch it.

Absolutely.

TAC, i never thought that fighting ones self was the way to go forward. sorry to hear you feel like that though...

I've decided that I completely agree. :) I'm going to stop battling my own nature, but rather trust in nature, and surrender, and see where that takes me.

Status
Not open for further replies.