• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Nexus for gibberish of the psychedelicized genius and veritably insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ maybe I experience LSD differently than most people but I haven't tried anything outside of ergo lines that remind me of LSD. For me it has a certain, very specific type of mind fuck, with amazingly deep beautiful patterning. LSD makes me feel like I'm in cosmic-spacey baghavad Gita universe. It also makes me hyper analytical,eloquent, and absolutely insane all at the same time. But tbh I usually dose 500+mcgs

I'm not going to get into any of the fancy talk bout molecules but I do know from experience. I actually was lookin for tabs but came across something much much better. The beginning of the trip has pretty much no psychedelic affects. Just bout 30 min of stimulation and pleasure. Can't stop grinning. As this pleasure keeps peaking you will ease into the psychedelic stage. stage. Theres slight similarities with LSD but not close to the same level as 25I. I've come across some great Lucy before and dropped 8 to 10 hits at a time but 2 tabs of this and I was tripping harder than I ever have before. I admit LSD has more open eye visuals(Some-Times). But this has way better psychological trips. Exploring unimaginable places through your thoughts and just having that broadened mind like most psychedelics do. What really makes it sooo much better than others is the body high. Just freaking mind blowing. Pure magic running through your veins. LSD has not ever and will never get me to the place like 251 NBOMe. Not sayin in a fact way cuz I'm sure some people disagree but it's a fact for me.

In some small ways but 25I is a phenethylamine which is a stimulant psychedelic and I don't feel like they feel the same at all but the visuals are some way similar

I got a buddy who sells 251. He sells them just like it was LSD so as far as most people know he just got some bomb tabs same price as other guys be selling for. So guess who they come back to. I knew within 30 that it wasn't no LSD. I've had many experiences with psychedelics. Some of the now and theners are totally convinced they are dropping LSD. They just think it's "better" acid. My point and theory is the more psychedelics you've tried and experience with, the better you'll be able to identify different psychedelic substances. If you've done others and there it's just tripping and nothin else really. Experience with psychedelics= the ability to piece apart and explore different levels and hidden corn
ers in you mind. Would you agree?

Last edited by a moderator:
He sure doesn't sound like anyone fit to be my "buddy".

Agreed.Your friend is endangering people's lives by misrepresenting it as LSD.

If people like it so much he should have no problem telling them what it is without losing customers. That way people can be properly informed of the risks and dosage.

Your absolutely right. It's wrong and shouldn't be done, but get real. Since when has life been fair and perfect, and everything is running smooth, no crimes, and some people giving 2 shits. Never.

There's no problematic interactions between cocaine and methylphenidate right?

^ ask the Other Drugs forum. I'm betting its like most things... at very low doses its ok, but they are probably not good to combine in large doses. Stimulant and stimulant = more stimulation.

I've noticed a weird thing. Which I'm not sure I'll even be able to describe.

It's possible for me to speak either "naturally" or "artificially" - natural language is lazy, and uses slang and colloquialisms to get the point across with as little effort as possible. However, "artificial" language is the result of putting effort into being more articulate, and avoiding habits like "ummm" and "like, this, like, that". You'd think people would prefer the latter, but I've noticed that there is some kind of block, which prevents people from comprehending it. If I start speaking very well and articulately, I just get people nervously pretending to understand what I'm saying: "yeah, right.... *avoids eye contact*". However, if I start being sloppy and colloquial, suddenly everyone's attention is sparked, and people listen closely to what I'm saying, and become engaged in genuine conversation.

It's just baffling to me, because personally I prefer listening to really good speakers. I don't know. Maybe it's intimidating, or irritating, like I'm making them feel stupid, or attempting to.

Guess who's turning 23 in 1.5 hours. Not looking forward to tomorrow, birthdays are depressing.

tac said:
If I start speaking very well and articulately,

You don't get pedantic, do you? My sister speaks very accurately, but with such inefficiency of words that it's impossible to pay attention to. Once you start piling more than 3 sentences consecutively, or break out the qualifiers, I zone out and just pretend to pay attention.

edit: On a positive note, switching out the booze for herb was a good idea. It only takes me a couple hits to get uncomfortably psychedelic highs with my tolerance. %) Though I might drink for my birthday, it will improve my moping skills.

Last edited:
You don't get pedantic, do you? My sister speaks very accurately, but with such inefficiency of words that it's impossible to pay attention to. Once you start piling more than 3 sentences consecutively, or break out the qualifiers, I zone out and just pretend to pay attention.

That's probably the main issue. The primary characteristic of "natural" language is that it's lazy i.e. efficient. The point of slang and colloquialisms is to speed up the transfer of information. Which caters to people's short attention span.

I didn't realize you were only 23, Never. The fact that you were saying something along the lines of "it's too late in life to go back to uni" made me start imagining you as older. You're way too young to get hopeless about your future, man.

Despite the depressive tone, I am still going to wish you a happy birthday NKB and I cannot thank you enough for the dedication and service you out into this forum.

@TAC Are you sure they can't tell that you're speaking artificially?There is a time and place for either form of communication. I don't really consider one greater or lesser than the other as long as the message gets across.

@applecore
I have to perform this 'dumbing down' on a daily basis. I only really speak with affluence in the presence of known intelligence, past hallucinogen users, or on the internet. Otherwise it is simlly "nah its all good mang"

AAARGH

I'm having such bad luck finishing a delicate design of a dual monitor mount for which I am using wood and fabric. For example I almost destroyed the fabric just now, fortunately it seems that I can salvage it instead of creating it again (which is many hours of work) but I will have to sow pieces together by hand, some parts for the 3rd time now. So frustrating because I am almost there!

Also this week I am abstinent, to test my addiction behavior. I am having almost no problems with that, but I won't find any solace there from the despairing DIY setbacks.

happy birthday never :)

actually i find 25i to be very magical but not at all like lsd. 25b is very much like 2cb and is the closest thing imo to lsd. ymmv of coarse. but holy shit 25i is special and i love its effects but if u are looking to replace lsd i think you will be let down.

Gonna go out and dance to drum and bass tonight, might take a low dose of mxe to make the bass more fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.