• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Nexus for gibberish of the psychedelicized genius and veritably insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Psych+psych combos aren't where it's at anyway.

Personally, I wanna try amanitas muscaria + salvia quid sometime. Should be interesting.

Well yeah, but I don't take stimulants or dissociatives much these days so psych+psych combos are what I'm usually stuck with. Can someone give me a hint of what to expect besides a 2C-B-esque experience? I think I may plug 45mgs as my starting dose.

I've heard 2c-c described as psychedelic candy. I think it'd probably shine in the ++ territory, but that's just going off second hand information.

Everything is anecdotal, I wish someone with quite a bit of experience could help me figure out what to expect, I've taken 2C-T-2 most out of the 2,5dimethoxy series.

How long has it been? You trip a lot.

The day after tomorrow, it'll have been exactly 4 weeks. I usually try to trip once per week. :D But due to logistics, that doesn't always work out, of course.

I've heard 2c-c described as psychedelic candy. I think it'd probably shine in the ++ territory, but that's just going off second hand information.

Well, I'll admit I might be in the minority here, but I was decidedly unimpressed with 2C-C. I expected it to be recreational, based on second-hand info, but it miserably failed even in the recreation department for me. It was completely anti-recreational, it made the simple act of listening to music feel like a chore, because it forced me to over-analyze and intellectualize things in a kind of neurotic way. Like, I kept feeling like I "forgot" how to properly concentrate on the sound of the music, which was apparently true, because instead of listening to the music all I could do was think about how I couldn't figure out how to listen to the music. 8( This effect would continue to fuck with my head through the next day, as well.

LSD has similar hyper-analytical tendencies for me, but at least with LSD it's seemingly productive, and fun.

Last edited:
I liked 2c-c a lot actually I thought it had one of the most profound empathogenic body highs of any drug I've ever tried and it actually did seem to have recreational value too

Well I'm glad you enjoyed it SONN. It seems like we have similar taste and experience with tripping...
Thenightwatch-if you read this, clear your in box so I can reply to your pm.

Thenightwatch-if you read this, clear your in box so I can reply to your pm.

done

i really need to go through and figure out which old messages from my inbox i can delete

my outbox is constantly empty

I had a real nice 2c-b+ketamine+dmt trip on Monday. I waited until the comedown to smoke the dmt since I wasn't in the mood to go completely out there like I have other times with this combo. I spent some of my trip thinking about my ketamine use. I'm not really addicted or out of control but do feel I have been using it too often and just need to do it a little less. I do take extended breaks in between periods were I use it heavily. I just love it so much. Besides its recreational and introspective effects I also find it works great for pain relief and as an anti depressant.

I'm gonna eat some lsd in a few mins; I'll let you guys know how my trip goes.

Good luck phen, I hope all goes well. LSD-25 sounds so nice, it's been well over a year since I tasted any.

So I was just browsing for hardcover pihkal and Tihkal and I keep seeing them for $350 or so, but yet the softback is only 17 bucks. Can someone guide me to a cheap source for pihkal? The Shulgin index would be nice as well if it's not so overly priced.

i got my copy of PiHKAL from Myopic Books in Chicago

had to look through like 6 used book stores but i finally found a copy.... i pad $12 i think.... $17 isn't too bad.

Is it a hardback or soft? Amazon has the softback but I want it to last for years to come.

Don't know if u in to it but DXM is an amazing combo with all those. And about not wanting to leave the 2Cs... consider his big brother 25I NBOMe. Blows 2C away.

Well TNW, I'm sorry to hear about your books. That's exactly why I'm looking for hardback covers, I would like to treasure them for the decades to come in life.

And intelligent junkie, how can you say anything makes LSD seem pathetic? Every compound and should be treated as such, at least compare and contrast for us. Personally I have intention to ever sample any of the 25-x series compounds.

U like combos. 25I NBOMe. Bout 400mg DXM and sum benzos for the come down. 25I is a derivative of the 2Ci bonds. 25I is 20to 25 times more potent than his lol brother.

We are all quite aware of the rough dosages for most of the known 25x compounds. At least make your post thought provoking or friendly rather than talking down on the 2C class. Or just take it to the 25i thread :)
But I really am interested on how it makes LSD seem inferior in any way. I mean I've had something like 60-70 trips on the 2C's and I wouldn't even try to make a comparison. They are too different, and yet all the compounds I've tasted have potential and meaning, even if it's just recreational.

25I is actually a lot like LSD. haven't had enough experience with either one to tell which is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.