• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Nexus for gibberish of the psychedelicized genius and veritably insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Mecke fade to red?

Anyway the results are very similar so it seems hard to distinguish between these two compounds... And if you check wikipedia for Marquis reagent you see that DMT is listed as orange. But in the BL reagent result thread it is rather yellow.

If it was 5-MeO, with 60 mg doses either your smoking technique is totally fucked or you'd be expected to get blackouts / whiteouts and all sorts of issues.
Mecke went brilliant red/deep brown and changed to black for good.

The 20mg was precisely weighed and like I said, the unbelievable jewelry store full of etrnally blissful souls and the questioning of God throughout the peak experience was certainly a complete breakthrough.

And it was smoked through a meth pipe. Careful flame application always yields generous results and near perfect utilization.

It was awesome :)

^ Over my recent winter break, I got into the habit of vaping DMT every night. It was awesome. I would still be doing it if I weren't living in a dorm.

I eventually discovered that I much, much preferred predosing with an MAOI before vaping (in my case, Caapi extract, but I'll bet moclobemide would be equally nice). It made the experience superior in every way. Because of the lengthened effect, instead of having to blast off in 2-3 rapid consecutive hits, I could just sit there and relax, and slowly vape DMT until I got to exactly where I wanted.

I was going to mention, 20 mg of DMT is ~plenty~. I could easily get an entire session out of 20 mg, and that's vaping it over maybe half an hour. I think 20 mg all at once would be overwhelming for me.
Applecore I would always smoke ~15mg-~40mg in one hit. I love the IV like rush-large lung capacity helps lol.
Next time I get my hands on some dmt i will think about your MAOI predose idea. Sounds fun

Last edited:
i really miss this stuff

5dl0ll.jpg

was the best way to take DXM, even better than powder... the alcohol/peg ratio was perfect for absorption... hit so quick and hard... this was the stronger of the two zicams, had like 600-700mg of dxm per bottle...

i actually may have drank two of the last zicam nights in existence =p awhile after this stuff was discontinued i searched for it on EBay and lo and behold there were two bottles for sale that had been expired for a year... bought them and stored them away for a bit with the intention of dosing themw ith my buddy that got me into DXM... but then i unfortunately drank both of them the day that i got fired from Target... blacked out during the trip, don't remember a bit of it =/

That, I hold as the crown jewel of psychedelics, a kind of ninth degree, a pinnacle of achievement... I look forward to the day when I am ready for the one and only DMT. And I rock out on psychedelics all the time, but have a whole lot of respect for that one.

For TAC:

A Zen Teacher saw five of his students return from the market, riding their bicycles. When they had dismounted, the teacher asked the students,

"Why are you riding your bicycles?"

The first student replied, "The bicycle is carrying this sack of potatoes. I am glad that I do not have to carry them on my back!"

The teacher praised the student, saying, "You are a smart boy. When you grow old, you will not walk hunched over, as I do."

The second student replied, "I love to watch the trees and fields pass by as I roll down the path."

The teacher commended the student, "Your eyes are open and you see the world."

The third student replied, "When I ride my bicycle, I am content to chant, nam myoho renge kyo."

The teacher gave praise to the third student, "Your mind will roll with the ease of a newly trued wheel."

The fourth student answered, "Riding my bicycle, I live in harmony with all beings."

The teacher was pleased and said, "You are riding on the golden path of non-harming."

The fifth student replied, "I ride my bicycle to ride my bicycle."

The teacher went and sat at the feet of the fifth student, and said, "I am your disciple."

^ Be there, then!

Snowing like a beast out there. Lovely. <3 (Only when looking at it through a window, though. :D)

Last edited:
Insomnia this morning, and I don't know why. Well, I kind of do. Lots of stuff coming up, uncertainties and challenges... Oh well, they will come no matter how much sleep I get.

Alright, so I'm gonna try to put down what was experienced at peak dissociative effects:

11qplb7.jpg

(the outer colors were shifting) I was here at this place (disembodied, of course), I had to move the charges (or whatever they were, colored yellow) to light up the different red lights, and this engine/generator was sustaining existence. Whenever one was unplugged, or was overcharged at whatever station it was at I would be carried off into a dream of individual existence in the universe and forget who I really was, but I always eventually wake up out of it and conduct my eternal holy office.

I've also been working on my short-description of a hole, here's what I have: It's like waking up into the real world, and there is no time or space or individual existence, just formless chaos that dreams countless universes.

Last edited:
Applecore I would always smoke ~15mg-~40mg in one hit. I love the IV like rush-large lung capacity helps lol.
Next time I get my hands on some dmt i will think about your MAOI predose idea. Sounds fun

be careful. ime potency is doubled, maybe tripled with MAOi. first time I did this I smoked 15mg and it was one of the few moments in my life where I felt that "I took to much". went on smoking more and more after it levelled out though. XD DMT+MAOi is one of the best experiences the human experiment can offer.
might do this again soon. my interested has slowly been coming back during the last months...DMT is one of those entities that just calls you when you need it.
that being said: a few weeks ago I had 20mg during a 5/6-apb afterglow and it was so damn beautiful (although I wouldn't count that as a return to dmt-land). you immediately re-cognize this place. like you never even forgot it.

20 mg of DMT is ~plenty~. I could easily get an entire session out of 20 mg, and that's vaping it over maybe half an hour. I think 20 mg all at once would be overwhelming for me.

so you use a vapor genie? what heating element is used that makes 20mg last a half hour?? that sounds incredible, I must have always had some rather impure DMT, or must have always been using too much heat. I've seen a person take over 80mg of dmt in one hit before.

let me end this post with the fact that I'm so high/tired right now I thought for about a minute it was 4PM not 4AM and I just missed an entire class bhahahahahah

also, PS <--- that is what part of the alphabet would look like if there were no Rs or Qs

and PPS <--- I've not been posting very much lately because I've been busy as fuck livin dat trap and grind lyfe up at college. Also I haven't taken a psychedelic since shortly after new years.. but what I'm tryin to say is I should hop back in because this thread is awesome. i'll probably see what's up in like 8 hours. peace

^ Right, yeah. I wouldn't be able to stretch out my DMT quite so well if not for the MAOI. As far as the heating element, I just use a regular ol' disposable butane lighter.

Since you guys mentioned the vapor genie I figured I would just suggest using a Ubie to vaporize as well. It works incredibly well so long as your flame doesn't touch the glass, and it even has a rubber mouth piece so you don't burn your lips.

I have been meaning to get a glass vapor genie for dmt. I have a wooden one but there is no way I would use it for dmt since I'd never get the stench out. I sometimes use oil burners but usually end up wasting some with them. I find mixing it with some basil or mint leaves in my one hitter or steam roller works great. I usually prefer not to mix weed with dmt. It's ok with smaller doses but I find it sets up a road block when doing higher doses that prevents me from reaching that next level and going all the way out there.

I had an enjoyable ketamine+dmt experience last night. I spent forever just staring at the trees and night sky completely lost in them while sitting in my back yard. Nothing beats nature while on psychedelics. I really want to smoke dmt in the forest at some point.

Last edited:
I smoked a dmt joint in the forest and it was like having mother nature blush at you. humanity just felt like a better thing afterwards :)

^ Reminds me of a very beautiful and fateful trip I had, in the woods, smoking DMT.

I was thinking about my anxieties. I was dealing with intense pre-trip anxiety at the moment. I dove in anyway, and while I was tripping, something telepathically communicated these three words to me:

"Nothing is wrong."

Those powerful words ended up being the key to a deep understanding of Eastern philosophy / mysticism.

Man, I've been thinking a lot about something Alan Watts said, about people never actually getting to enjoy life, because they're always working toward the future, instead of embracing the now. And when that future comes, they're just looking toward an even more distant future. I feel like that's really what I'm doing here, in school. I don't enjoy this shit, and there's no reason I should be wasting my precious little time on this planet doing something I don't enjoy.

^^ what would you rather be doing? maybe you don't enjoy school because you're too busy looking at the future towards the other things you could be doing, rather than enjoying being at a great school? i remember the posts you made in the fall about how excited you were to be headed to school. i was jealous. :) i wish i could be in school, but i failed out once and dropped out on my second try and now no one will give me money to go back.

what would you rather be doing?

I have no idea. I'll end up in the right place, I have faith. Maybe it'll require a bit of trial-and-error - maybe I'll try studying something different. But fate won't let me down. :)

i remember the posts you made in the fall about how excited you were to be headed to school. i was jealous. :)

Man, I'm jealous of my former, more-enthusiastic self too. Ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.