• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also weary of linking this account with my IRL persona. Although I don't really know what the potential consequences could be. Better be careful still.

If anyones into doom metal you can PM and Ill send you my trax. :D

Fortunately or unfortunately, any government/corporate entity is going to be able to link you to your profile whether you make it easy or not, if they want to. The bigger issue is lesser entities, if that is an issue.

Fortunately or unfortunately, any government/corporate entity is going to be able to link you to your profile whether you make it easy or not, if they want to. The bigger issue is lesser entities, if that is an issue.
Yeah it's easy for us to discern. You guise should know that already....

This is sweet! I love delay, it adds such great texture and so much harmony. Are you using software or hardware?

Hardware, it's Memory Man delay pedal from Electro-Harmonix.

Nice! I've had a few EHX pedals over time (still have and love my Cathedral reverb) and have always found them to be quality. Thanks. :)

Ran out of lysergamides... am getting more eth-lad tho which i thought might be gone by now so <3 and also getting some new mipracetin.. no shrooms or truffles yet on the short term but they a'comin :)

Can't wait to get back into it! I can use the trip and the therapy too.. had to break a mold again recently so quite a transformational phase atm. I believe in the theory of positive desintegration regarding that stuff

Yeah the most valuable usage of psychedelics, I think, is to help you break molds. If used too much without life changes they can become stale, but I always find help from them when making life transitions.

Yeah the most valuable usage of psychedelics, I think, is to help you break molds. If used too much without life changes they can become stale, but I always find help from them when making life transitions.

Interesting perspective. In an interview about his recent book, Michael Pollan uses a great metaphor. He says, life tends to etch indelible grooves in our minds, like a sled through the snow, which guide our thoughts down predetermined paths. Psychedelics are like fresh snow, allowing our thoughts to follow novel trajectories.

Havent used any drug except alcohol for a month. But been drinking heavily

Shoutenings

Hey Solipsis !! Nie seeing you around, the other day I was wondering about you.

Tried pregabalin for the first time yesterday. 450 mg. Wasn't as euphoric as I thought, but it was still very nice. I think next time I'll maybe take 600 mg. Spent the day in bed with my girl listening to music, eating fruits and pizza, and we watched the movie "Heavenly creatures". A nice lazy sunday :)

BTW, orgasm was impossible on pregabalin.

Hi :) how are you doing?

Oh? a lot of people do get somewhat rolly effects on that kind of dosage, too bad, better luck next time. The magic also fades tho so don't do it too often. I saw a docu on youtube about British pregabalin addicts. I guess they have people addicted to most things that can feel great but still.. that made me feel pretty bad

I've also been drinking since I very quickly seemed to start running out of options for my plans to get work / entrepeneurship.. I can handle a setback but exhaustion + just not knowing what to do anymore that wrecks me. Fortunately today I had a meeting and I see some options again, at least that will allow me to wing it (as simple entrepeneur) until other things really start happening.

Anyway im happy you are not on dissos, xammy. I hope treezy isn't either.

I can't decide on whether to take ETH-LAD or mipracetin saturday.. I think with ETH-LAD things are more of a sure thing and I can use some of that. It's good that I have at least some perspective, that should make it a lot easier to evolve out of this mini crisis. Breakdowns are important and I think Dabrowski said a lot of interesting things about it, and I don't want to push through them impatiently but it feels important to me to keep the ball rolling.

I finally got to where I don't want to drink normally anymore. I have some big triggers though, namely going out and band practice. Both of which happen regularly. But I got so drunk/hung over on Monday at band practice that it's putting me right off the idea of alcohol for now. Hopefully that lasts.

I'd probably go for the ETH-LAD Solipsis. :)

It's supposed to ice and snow 7-11 inches this weekend... hoping I don't get stuck at my house. At least my girl lives with me now, but it's still pretty scary getting trapped. We're gonna stock up on kerosene and food tonight. I'll try to remember to buy some candles too in case the power goes out.

heh. I haven't seen one drop of snow this year so far. Anyway, what is this " mipracetin" ? You people like giving nicknames to drugs so much :S

Hmm...My snow is 3-meo-pcp, (and the impossibility of waves of benzodiazepines and some of my shrooms...

I just want to lazy, peacefully, slowly coordinate the latter struggles of my life, bloom into something with more meaning than my piece of the fridge...Let's .. Wake up.

Mipr- refers to a MIPT compound (just like ipr- refers to DIPT and so on)
-ace- refers to an acetyl group, namely on the 4-O position
... so 4-AcO-MiPT

4-HO-MiPT would be called mipracin. I actually don't know if the nomenclature has already been extended to the more recent EPT and MALT analogues or even just the 4-position DPT analogues..

There is at least one alternative naming that would give you mipracetyl for this compound i believe? Or something like that..

At least it's an actual word, right? But yea i can see how it can seem just as confusing if you're not used to decoding these names without much effort, especially if it seems like the names are completely arbitrary. I very much dislike arbitrary nicknames which could not be decyphered and could mean anything... especially if the name doesn't go viral and naturally becomes commonplace but is just made up by some vendor.

Anyway the last two times I tried the 4-HO-MET (metocin :D) i have, it gave me an allergic sort of horrible feeling (also anxious) and not sure if I had bad effects with any 4-AcO-DMT i might have... could have to do something with medications, subtle withdrawals from meds or some random downers..
I'm not sure what 4-AcO-DMT is called following that system by the way lol.

But i am a bit concerned that I cannot take 4-sub trypts anymore, so will definitely save the attempt with 4-AcO-MiPT a wait until I can comfortably test it, probably by titrating all over again.

Didn't take anything today - have been working on mushroom cultures all day and trying to be more clean and healthy so that I don't feel like shit when i trip tomorrow. It probably won't be a good day to go outside much but hey sometimes I just love getting drenched in the rain on acid, so who knows..
I hope I don't make it all *too* recreational tomorrow, but that should be alright if i go up to about 170 ?g ETH-LAD. If it's anything like the other effective times I took it, at/after the peak I'll probably get severe attention deficit, will maybe hilariously try to string a simple train of thought together using scribbly notes and at some point start confusing a movie plot or things that are just happening for signs that I am actually some virtual divine mind composed of archetypes, metaprograms and scripts and bounce around in that state, interacting, occasionally briefly achieving unity and crossing into non-duality.

I think that can be explained by the increased cross-chatter in the brain which can ultimately lead to synchronization and some kind of harmony / resonance. This seems to imply that the archetypes (some of which are really classical and can also be found in Greek mythology, representing principles that couldn't be explained) are some kinds of major default modes of mental faculties and values. I think in that sense they are our own personal demons and angels but they are kind of fluid and morphing.

But yea it also seems like a pretty typical psychotomimetic experience, only relatively controlled (and not extremely long lasting), I don't think I get this so strongly with acid and especially not so semi-predictably as I have been getting this on ETH-LAD.

I always watch at least one movie on the day I take ETH-LAD, there are few psychedelics that can make it so special and immersive if you pick a good one.

@ X:

Good luck with that snow, man.. I seem to remember one of the previous times when you got really snowed in. That's crazy!
I would hate it cause those kinds of temps would probably screw with growing exotic plants.

I'm expecting some seeds of rare Japanese cultivars of Lophophora fricii (non psychedelic peyote species) including variegated (partially yellow instead of green) - costs like 2.50$ per seed :eek: but hopefully I can grow and sell the seeds myself at some point..

For example:

NSFW:

885141003-Screenshot_20181006-2040592.png

885104147-1538851003205650.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, it's already starting to snow. My girl and I have like 25 orchids inside, if the power goes out extendedly (like it says is quite possible), they might die. I guess we could put them all in my girl's car and turn it on with heat if need be. I really hope the power doesn't go out.

Man, last night I took some MDMA from a friend... he tested it and it turned purple. But I swear it's 4-FEA, not MDMA. Feels just like 4-FEA, excessively serotonergic, no dopaminergic component. Very euphoric with huge body high but not so much talkativeness. And the next day I have a thumping heart rate and a substantial hangover feeling. Plus it didn't really look or taste like MDMA. My guess is 4-FEA but I don't know what color that turns. I think for sure something that turns a really similar color as MDMA. Too much hangover for the effects.

Whoa, that's a crazy looking cactus! I'm going to grow some chicken of the woods (Laetiporus sulphureus)... tastiest mushroom I know about. You can't buy it anywhere, you have to find it. I find one pretty much every year and it's like Christmas. I just found a place that sells plugs though... so just gotta get some oak logs. In fact an oak tree fell in my yard recently so I already have those. :)

I think 4-FEA should give a (slight) pink color with Marquis reagent.. Maybe it did also contain a bit of MDMA to influence the reagent test and the subjective feeling?

Did it taste like 4-FA / 4-FMA?

Cool that you wanna grow chicken of the woods! It's supposed to be one of the harder species to cultivate normally, but maybe plugging logs works out well and more easily? I think you should use the oak while it is still pretty fresh, about 2 weeks old is good.
But do you have a place where you can incubate the logs? Cause if it is so cold there, it probably won't grow which makes it uncertain whether it will win out over the competing fungi present naturally - probably the most cold-resistant species wins I guess. Cover the plugged holes with wax that should also help.

Laetiporus is one of the few species I am not trying to attempt any time soon, i want a higher experience level first..

But i do have plenty species to get experienced with in the meanwhile :>

I'm not gonna try to do it until Spring. It's really warm and amazing Spring through Fall, it's just winter that gets cold.

I haven't really looked into the specifics yet honestly. I just love me some chicken of the woods. So good... mmm...

But yeah it tasted not like MDMA... I don't honestly remember what 4-FEA tastes like, if I recall it wasn't particularly citrusy like the fluorinated amphetamines. Nor was this.

Well who knows. I just know that MDMA doesn't give me this kind of hangover/pounding heart next day. Well, it's getting better, phenibut and some L-theanine helped a lot.

That one and half hit of ETH-LAD isn't quite as strong as I have had it some of the previous times, but definitely nice

Tried to put on an eyemask and listened to some ambient music mix, not even much in the sense of overt oevs or cevs but always so wonderful to "look into the crystal orb" just of imagination beyond that..

but the weird thing is how everything seems like it is directed like a music video in a cheesy way

And cut! Take five boys. Solipsis is in on the plot. The voyueristic element of this music video is ruined. Back to the drawing board I guess....

Status
Not open for further replies.