• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude that was funny I really liked it. I think you should run with this, really ham up the voice thing, "I could just read you a story right now" had me cracking up. You could actually hone this and get voice acting gigs and stuff I bet.
Good then my job is done! My friend was like "The fuck are you doing?!?" and I was like "Weirding people out and fucking with them per usual!". He was just like "IDK even know why I asked I should've know...". That'd be pretty sweet though, a good source of income too if your well respected in that field. I used to want to be a comedian just so I could fuck with people for a living but.... It isn't the first time someone's complimented my sumputous, sensual, velvety, butter cutting voice though soo.;) I could read a story. I was thinking about it for a second, like "Go the fuck to sleep" which Hamuel L Jackson narrated. A passage from Jack Kerouac's "On the Road" which I'm about to start reading. Who knows though.

Yeah I was wondering that too...:( I know he wasn't doing good with his last posts. We often talked about suicide with each other... When I got back on here I was hoping to talk to him. He's a really cool guy. Why don't you do them a favor then and give speech lessons?!? Clearly they need help?!?!

I'm on a cocaine adventure rn.
Yo I walked to the other side of the city to get this coke right cause my boy he's from by where I'm from so normally he's only a 10 min walk. So I walk the walk and I have to meet him in this alley I never been in right.
Well turned out I was a block up. I was waiting like 15 mins in a sketchy ass good roll by I'm white I'm booked alley then I thought I saw someone up the bl9ck so I start walking and a car rides up on me slow from the front then stops then start again and I'm ready to book it thinking someone creep in like they're gonna try to rob me. The back window comes down and it was my dude finally got my shitnand now I'm walking back. I come out th3 alley onto a main street right no lie 2 cops behind me they had someone stopped and was book in an
I'll be home in 20 or 25 mins walking and once I hit my side of town I'm good.
I just cooped a little bit I'll be outta coke within 20 mins of getting home. Last time I was wearing sweatpants and I lost my shit walking back home from around the corner like 3 blocks up. I got actual pants on now so my shit is safe.
Bout to get it on.

Fuck, wasn't yepyepwoah one of the people talking about suicidal ideations relatively recently? I really hope not...

was already feeling suicidal, then he lost his job and totalled his car. :/

he had also said that he was potentially moving out of state closer to family and turning over a new leaf. maybe he's just trying to avoid triggers for use. we can hope.

i decided to do an acoustic guitar cover of "The Way I Am" by Eminem. i'm not doing it ironically -- The Marshall Mathers LP was a guilty pleasure of mine when it first came out, and it's held a soft spot in my heart since. i'd go on about how i'm a Michigan boy like Marshall and i feel for the shit he goes through with regards to public criticism.

the original song has a guitar plucking three note arpeggios, i just transposed down an octave and strummed instead of arpeggiated. ends up sounding like flamenco acoustic rap metal lol. i need to practice it more and work on my vocal delivery (its a little inconsistent in this track -- i don't really find my right voice til in the second verse)

https://soundcloud.com/charles-hundersmarck/the-way-i-am

Enjoyed your version pharmakos, don't really know the original but from what I've heard from eminem before I would guess there's a lot of you own sound writing in there, heh. The overall execution was kind of messy but as gathered from your comment that is kind of a work in the making, with some more spins it should sound a lot more on point. I actually listened to other tunes you had uploaded, there was one called "unrequited", really liked that one !

@yeyep...

Oh, I really hope he's doing all right. I exchanged a couple of PMs with him last year... Tried to motivated him into looking for job opportunities abroad, which was something he commented on wanting to do.

I'm hoping he just hit rock bottom, decided to give a 180 degree spin on his life, took a one way flight to Colombia, and is currently living somewhere remote, with no internet, teaching english in a small public school surrounded by beautiful nature and loving people.

If we are sharing music productions esp covers, here is mine for the day :)

https://soundcloud.com/jopus-magnum/nils-frahm-went-missing-jopus-magnum-rework

will listen to yours, tnw [I did and it's awesome! never heard anything quite like it - oh only now i realize its by Eminem originally lol - but yeah i liked part of eminem's stuff]

Also listened to Help?!? .. lol that's interesting, chuckled at the 'Im really fucking stoned right now'

Yepyep if you're reading this, much strength man :(( I know what it's like to feel like rock bottom, I used to actually appreciate the milder versions because hitting it is a good moment to start bouncing back in the other direction. But the more heavy kind is just an ultra bummer, however if you endure it things can change again but it needs time. Too much time I will say, or at least that is what it feels like while you're still really in the shit.

You're welcome in my chatserver even though it's focused on discussion of growing plants and fungi.

Last edited:
very nice solipsis. i've always wanted a piano. i've owned keyboards, but even a nice one isn't quite the same to me.

very beautiful stuff, mate :)

Wow, beautiful playing Solipsis ..!
I have some recordings of my music but always hesitate on sharing... Partly because it tends to be on the "heavy music" side of things so usually not a broad public but also because I get a little bit paranoid on it linking my drug related forum activity to my in real life persona.

I guess if anyone's interested feel free to shoot me a PM :p

Post it mane! I feel like most of on this board of the type that can at least recognize a piece of music as good even if we don't like it's style personally. I'm basically an equal opportunity employer. The only sort of music I don't like is country but I can still recongnize the talent behind it! I love listening to the music people here make, I feel as it gives me some insight into who they are a bit... I can't wait to listen to Soli and pharmakopieas when I get back from my walk!

Now you guys have me worried about yep. I mean I was before but.... From our talks though he'd been through some shit and was clearly a strong guy. I was just hoping he had disappeared for a minute. I've done it before when I was in a bad place a couple of times. I wish I had his email or something... That's my hope. He's starting over somewhere else and just building himself up. I fear we may never know because all we know him from is here.

I've done it before when I was in a bad place a couple of times.

and like yep, you also did it once shortly after making some very dark posts. was worried about you then just as much as i am yep now. so you actually just calmed me down a bit.

been avoiding the yep discussion because i'm really anxious about it =/ guy was really great with me in PMs when i first got sick. he always blends in the shadows a bit, but if you pay attention he's really interesting. :) still hoping he's okay.

and like yep, you also did it once shortly after making some very dark posts. was worried about you then just as much as i am yep now. so you actually just calmed me down a bit.

been avoiding the yep discussion because i'm really anxious about it =/ guy was really great with me in PMs when i first got sick. he always blends in the shadows a bit, but if you pay attention he's really interesting. :) still hoping he's okay.
There were times when I worried about people worrying. I felt bad but was in such a bad place I would dissociate from everything. This place was always a safe haven where I could be 100% honest. In life it can be hard for me especially to be open with people totally. For years i didn't want to let anyone in. I couldn't let them see how bad I hurt because I couldn't stand to see anyone hurt or worry over me. It was a truly vicious cycle. This place was a place where I could unleash it. Weirdly when I had actually attempted to take my life I didn't post about it here due to worry it might cause. It was after more so I would be more open after I learned that's what I needed. It's hard and I know you. I worried about you all the time. Even when I wasn't posting much I thought about it often. I checked in to see if you had posted updates etc. Bonds run deep here IMO. I think of many of you as good friends. I've known many of you for years. I've been posting here for almost ten years. I've been reading posts and TRs here/erowid. <3

Yep is a sweet dude. It shows in his posts but not to near the entirety of his awesomeness. We'd talk through PM often and it was always about cool out there stuff or our experiences or our lives. Great stuff. I hope he's okay but I know sometimes I'd disappear sometimes, I said it to instill some hope about the situation so I'm glad it calmed you done. It did when I thought about it. It's why I hadn't posted anything about it myself sometimes. People disappear all the time from it here, it sucks for sure....:(

nobodys watching the stanley cup playoffs i take it?
i have the leafs bruins game on right now

I like all the music! Piano is so beautiful, wish I could play it... TNW, I'm high, and looking at the picture of you in the background listening to that was making me laugh. Good cover! I love when people genre crossing covers. I love when Iron and Wine does covers like that.

Wow I'm loving all the music. :) Sounding good tnw... cj, I like the riffs. I got a nice loop pedal recently and it's so fun to build loops, or just play over a single one. You use a delay pedal? Playing with yourself with delay is really, really cool, it's taught me a lot about rhythm and harmony. Solipsis man, you really play beautifully. Also, you have a really great recorded sound. Is it a real piano or is it a really nice electric? I have a really nice electric piano that feels virtually identical to a grand piano, I've gotta spend a few hundred $ on it though as it's about 16 years old and some of the keys aren't working anymore and the sustain pedal is about wrecked. My other good keyboard has a great piano sound but not as nice as what you've got there.

Okay guys I want to post the tracks of my band's EP, I'm gonna post the playlist, they fade into one another so if you want to hear it, you should listen from the beginning. It's 5 tracks, about 25 minutes total. I may take this down later, I'm not super into the idea of people at large knowing who my band is. I'm pretty happy with it, we got 500 of them printed, we used my art for the album art and we did all the recording and mixing ourselves at home, except for the final mastering. My favorite tracks are 2-4. https://soundcloud.com/intergalacticpropulsionmodule/sets/ipm-fever-dreams-ep. Headphones are good because there are a lot of directional details.

Here's something different, it's myself playing to long repeats on my delay pedal, cycling through various sounds. Each thing I play repeats like 20 times before stopping. Really extra super trippy stuff.

https://soundcloud.com/user-636222547/e-alone-delay-long-repeats-7-26-17
https://soundcloud.com/user-636222547/e-alone-delay-long-repeats-7-26-17-2

I have a really long jam from when Crashing visited and we jammed together with my band, too. :)

There were times when I worried about people worrying. I felt bad but was in such a bad place I would dissociate from everything. This place was always a safe haven where I could be 100% honest. In life it can be hard for me especially to be open with people totally. For years i didn't want to let anyone in. I couldn't let them see how bad I hurt because I couldn't stand to see anyone hurt or worry over me. It was a truly vicious cycle. This place was a place where I could unleash it. Weirdly when I had actually attempted to take my life I didn't post about it here due to worry it might cause. It was after more so I would be more open after I learned that's what I needed. It's hard and I know you. I worried about you all the time. Even when I wasn't posting much I thought about it often. I checked in to see if you had posted updates etc. Bonds run deep here IMO. I think of many of you as good friends. I've known many of you for years. I've been posting here for almost ten years. I've been reading posts and TRs here/erowid. <3

Yep is a sweet dude. It shows in his posts but not to near the entirety of his awesomeness. We'd talk through PM often and it was always about cool out there stuff or our experiences or our lives. Great stuff. I hope he's okay but I know sometimes I'd disappear sometimes, I said it to instill some hope about the situation so I'm glad it calmed you done. It did when I thought about it. It's why I hadn't posted anything about it myself sometimes. People disappear all the time from it here, it sucks for sure....:(

Yeah I remember being worried about you a variety of times. I actually always worry if I haven't heard from someone in a while, even if they've been in a good place... after all, psood died, but I never worried about suicide with him. Shit happens to people and sometimes we will never know why someone disappeared. With people who really are part of the community it's a little different though because you know that people will be worried about you. Back in 2011, my ex commanded me to never visit Bluelight again, and I stuck to that for the remainder of our relationship but I did sneak back in once to let people know that I was going to disappear. There are people on here that I definitely worry about... got some in my "real" life too.

Honestly I think the Internet is a perfectly valid and even good place to make friends/connections. I mean I met my girlfriend online... so did almost all of my friends who got into relationships more recently. Some of my best friends who are the biggest parts of my life today I met on Bluelight and knew them for years before we ended up in the same town.

everyone here makes such good music!

CJ, those are good, first one sounds like it'd be the intro track to an epic power metal album. great guitar tone.

and Xork, you know you're good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.