• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

Yeah that mission was the best, was just like and then there were none. I would take so long to beat it just to savor the moment

Civilization V with latest expansions. It is pretty fun, but a full game takes a really long time.

lots of borderlands 2. got it @ launch but was sick and couldn't get into it, then i went super hard on gw2 (2k hours) in a year then quit. so i went back to borderlands 2 and absolutely was amazed at how awesome it is. super fun playing with my friend across the country. so much content for the game and i love experimenting with different builds. i only play siren so far and feel there is so much to do, with the other 5 classes, o my, i could play this for such a long time. i bought the tiny tina DLC and i rarely buy DLC but this is so worth it. the story hit me right in feels.

btw tiny tina voice acting is brilliant.

playing sim city 3000 right now.. it's a bit old butit's still a great game..pretty difficult too! fuck one day I'll learn how to build a city without losing all my money after like 5 years... I still don't get it lol

still playing oblivion... thinking about playing morrowind, since I bought the anthology with all the five tes + all the DLCs... maybe ill finish knights of the nine on oblivion first

I just realized I gave my GW2 account to someone who pmed about it on here.

trying to figure out wtf happened to my Swtor account, something about a "display name" which I have no idea what that even means. trying to see how my Jedi Sage Eyesmokeganj is doing lool

he's a fat as shit Twi'lek with points in teleknetics, should became a Shadow though what im am I saying

and seriously what am I saying im not gonna play MMOs again but I do like talking about them. Tor left a shitty taste in my mouth, way too commercialized now and nobody plays the oness that arent so you wind up with a dead world and like 5% of the pop who just destroy everyone else

sweeeeet

You talking about SWTOR character names? They pushed out a character rename service onto people who hadnt played the character in so and so months, etc etc.

My most recent one is a Sith Pureblood Sorcerer. Great for groups because who turns down a healer with decent DPS.

idk when I try to login it used to be like my email I think. I'm just gonna check my email for old ones and look for the info that way

I haven't ran it on my pc since like early January tbh, way before it went f2p

the PvP was always like way too slow too, it wasn't my PC it was the engine, just couldn't handle all the shit happening. im not gonna be a dbag and say EA ruined the game, but I doubt they helped it along either. Bioware took a nosedive and I'm just salty as shit towards video games anymore anyway because I don't play them anymore but still kinda sorta wish I did but prob not

I first gave it a go in November last year and it was already F2P then, but yeah I agree that Bioware went downhill along with your EA comment.

Ive always logged in with a display name, only sign up require and email address. It really has been a while since you played then haha.

cracked FIFA14 and I got Football manager 2014 but can't even afford to waste time on it now that I have a job.
I also had PES6 but deletd it

Raptor_1.jpg

Dota2 and Hearthstone. God damn I hate the dota2 community , lol

Ever since the introduced the match making system I get grouped with people who have no sense at all, or are from south america who don't speak english at all =/

Terraria 1.2.1.2. That game got twice as good after the 1.2 update. Terraria borrows elements from games like Minecraft and Castlevania. There's lots to do, and tons of useful items to acquire. I just defeated the Wall of Flesh (again), and am busy obtaining hardmode ores for better armor/weapons/etc, and of course, containing the Corruption.

@Albion: Which SHMUP is that? (edit: Nevermind, I found it: Raptor: Call of the Shadows)

Skyrim. I beat it on 360 a while back, but felt it was worth purchasing again on my new PC. It's such an epic game. Environments still look pretty too.

I'm also playing Mark Of The Ninja and Kerbal Space Program.

^ Any good mods for Skyrim? I know Morrowind had a CRAZY amount of user built mods.

I've been playing Battlefield 4 mostly, fucking epic game.