• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

Still playing Kerbal Space Program.

Mining operation on a distant plant:

2safpf6.png

I have upgraded to Arma III for the DayZ mod. Fuck me its next level.

Currently leveling a thief in Guild Wars 2 after deciding that a ranger wasn't for me. I've finally been bitten by the MMORPG bug - WoW just didn't quite do it for me.

A ton of Quake Live, not enough Starcraft 2, and I'm about to play some Minecraft if anyone is down to make shtuff.

currently deus ex hr the directors cut. got the bundle of the og version with dlc on steam summer sale for 5 bux so the director cut is only $5 more, good deal. $20 if you don't have the og and dlc.

also d/l'd path of exile. popular on twitch and its free 2 play with "ethical microtransactions" like cosmetic and inventory space. anyone else playing it ?

check it @ www.pathofexile.com

Anyone else played Dr. Meth? I've been addicted to this click based game for a week now, it's like cookie clicker but you're a meth kingpin lol

It's free but the guys ask for donations since they're basically developing it as you play, they've been taking suggestions for updates on Facebook and Reddit which is pretty cool, you can play it here: Dr. Meth

Anyone else played Dr. Meth? I've been addicted to this click based game for a week now, it's like cookie clicker but you're a meth kingpin lol

It's free but the guys ask for donations since they're basically developing it as you play, they've been taking suggestions for updates on Facebook and Reddit which is pretty cool, you can play it here: Dr. Meth

Omg thank you! Hahaha

the elder scrolls oblivion - a bit old but still awesome indeed. blows outta the waters a lot of games that come out these days
also a lot of good nerdy memories :)

oblivion was my favorite elder scrolls, and for the smallest reason

when you start out in the prison cell you remember that guy who is talking shit in the beginning before the guards show up? regardless of which race you pick he ends it with "you're going to DIE IN HERE"

and if you join the Dark Brotherhood they give you a quest to go back and kill the guy in the cell

and the look on his face before you ruin his day, priceless man

102170484.jpg

Yeah I did the quest and I find
It's quite ironic that you're the one who escapes with the king and he is the one who gets killed (a few days before being released IIRC) by you whom were the Inge that would have died lol

Have you had the chance to play skyrim?

you know I installed it and immediately started messing around with the console cheats and wound up just turning on all the map markers, going to a couple random places that seemed interesting, and never really played it much after that. Idk I just stopped gaming really

you know I installed it and immediately started messing around with the console cheats and wound up just turning on all the map markers, going to a couple random places that seemed interesting, and never really played it much after that. Idk I just stopped gaming really
yeah when I first started playing I would always enter the tgm and the psb codes and start killing everyone but once you play seriously it's great fun.
the graphics are much better than oblivion (even if oblivion has quite impressive graphics even for today's standard) and the gameplay ids a bit easier..but I wouldn't say it's better than oblivion, in fact I like oblivion s music and overall world (cyrodiil) better..also it has that unique medieval atmosphere that I live so much...

and that quest where you are stuck in the house with like 4-5 other people and youre supposed to kill all of them discreetly and without the others knowing.

that was pretty cool, and it would have been cooler if you had to wear like civilian clothes as well. Kind of ruined the immersion playing a blacked out cat-creature-guy with a quiver of arrows over his back

although the funniest quest (in a sick sort of way) is when you get the list to kill the entire Draconis family, I laughed pretty hard as I just stalked em down and the chick with the guard job was somewhat a PITA but I finally used a poison arrow that didnt miss on the first shot and just jumped around objects while shooting her in the face until she died and then I had to run out of town with the other guards after me but stealing a horse is pretty easy in that game too

yeah, I guess the console tgm ruins the game I fucking loved Oblivion when I really played it fairly