• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

I'm not familiar with the mods for Skyrim. I did get the standard high-res texture pack on Steam.

I was thoroughly impressed with the visuals in BF4. I completed the campaign last month though it seems like multiplayer is where the real fun is at.

Skyrim. I beat it on 360 a while back, but felt it was worth purchasing again on my new PC. It's such an epic game. Environments still look pretty too.

I'm also playing Mark Of The Ninja and Kerbal Space Program.

I'm not familiar with the mods for Skyrim. I did get the standard high-res texture pack on Steam.

I was thoroughly impressed with the visuals in BF4. I completed the campaign last month though it seems like multiplayer is where the real fun is at.
Legendary edition was on sale over the holidays, pretty sure it was like 70-75% off, did you manage to grab it then?

^ Unfortunately, I had grabbed it before that. I see that the Legendary Edition has a ton of additional content too. I may just get the DLC anyways since the game is so awesome.

I need to pick up the sound track too. The music has been going through my head all day. Kinda makes me want to swing a sword at something. It's up there with Halo's sound track imo.

uh finished far cry 3 blood dragon now bioshock infinite for the 3rd time just something to test the 670 sli with updated drivers. been seeing the new asus 4k and 1440p 120hz gysnc monitors, debating on which to cop. wonder how well the next gen nvidia maxwell cards will run shit at 4k if its even playable... interesting times.

I've been playing BF4 and the Hearthstone beta. Going to play the Elder Scrolls online beta tonight, when it opens. Do any of you play hearthstone? Let me know, would love a game.

There are a shitload of Skyrim mods, I only discovered a lot of them after beating the game, and that kind of game is hard for me to play twice. The coolest one I saw modded it to a Farcry type tropical world. Maybe one of these days..

Rotating between Day Z, COH 2 and Rust. That is until EQ landmark comes out.

Torchlight 2 is like playing candy crush saga. Kind of brainless. But not a bad game.

league of legends and i'm replaying dishonoured from the beginning - trying to go undetected and kill free on very hard for ever level. almost done with that. I wanna play bioshock and tera but i'm afraid my crappy video card can't handle it. ugh