• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Overrated and underrated drugs

Overrated: alcool, Mdma and M1, weed. I think i would never test coke but i think it's overrated based on mates/net/this poll report. Who knows?
Underrated: Ghb/gbl, Amt and kratom. Weed at high dose with a good setting is also underrated
(i live in France, i think it depends where are you living.)

Last edited:
Overrated: Alcohol, Xanax, Adderall, Dexedrine, Tobacco, Cocaine

Underrated: Cannabis, Sonata (zaleplon), mushrooms, LSD, salvia

Overrated:
IDK, I've never really used a drug that didn't live up to the hype I heard about it.

Underrated:
Caffeine. I love a nice big cup of coffee.

Salvia. I can definitely see how people don't like this experience but I love having my mind bent in the most insane ways. This does it for me.

Crystal Methamphetamine. I have never seen the darkside of this drug so maybe that why I feel that taking a fat rip off of a meth bong has to be in the top 5 feelings on the face of the planet.

Ephedrine.

Damien8787 said:
Crystal Methamphetamine. I have never seen the darkside of this drug so maybe that why I feel that taking a fat rip off of a meth bong has to be in the top 5 feelings on the face of the planet.

Isn't it though?

But didn't somebody say something about a dark side?

:)

overrated: cocaine

underrated: DMT (however, only underrated to those that have never tried it)
Also i feel that mushrooms are unfairly looked at as acids little brother, They are both great for their respective occasions but i feel like mushrooms capture the true essence of the psychedelic experience.

this is all so very subjective, but I'll give it a go:

overrated

marijuana - a drug that makes me retarded, socially inept and tired? sign me up! :p I think the drugs usefulness for psychedelic exploration/introspection are exaggerated as well...I will never understand how and why so many people want to be stoned on MJ for so much of their day...

cocaine
(crack even more so!): high is too short and not good enough to make up for the negative affects and the asshole you become while on, or in search of the drug

benzos: I think they are GREAT compliments to other drugs (especially drugs that can cause high anxiety), but by themselves they aren't that special (unless your idea of a good time is blacking out/ falling asleep).

underrated

opiates: obviously I like them very much and am quite partial, but I think opiates can be used in so many situations, and don't cause horrible side-effects or comedown...however that whole addiction thing can get ya;)

mushrooms: a relatively cheap psychedelic that is amazing powerful...can give great euphoria/ body high along with typical psychedelic effects...and the trip doesn't last all day!

DXM: super inexpensive, readily available, legal and the high can be very pleasurable and even introspective...I never experienced too many of the negative side effects (stomach issues, etc.) when I have used DXM, which is probably why I give it good reviews...does pack a bit of a hangover though..because of it's legality and MOA (syrups especially) people view it as a "teenager's drug", and think the high will be boring and limited...I think that this view is incorrect and the drug is underrated for that reason...

I can't believe people are saying alcohol is underrated.

Everyone wants to get drunk and it sucks.

Sign me up for some mushrooms or a good speedball.

benzos are underrated, they can be very well enjoyed by themselves without blacking out and being an arse.
methamphetamine is also underated because of all the stigma and tweeker haters out there. this just was the first thing i ever shot up and i have had the most intense rushes and experience from this shit.

overrated - salvia, fuck that shit lol
lsd, maybe because its just not overly fun for me though im sure i would have deep respect for it once i understand it more

>>underrated:

Ecstasy.
pharmaceutical opiates>>

Are you kidding me? People tend to hold these in high regard.

ebola

^
yeah, how much more valued can they be? to anyone who doesn't think their MDMA and pharmaceutical opiates aren't so great, i know someone who might take them off his/her hands.

i think butalbital is underrated. for some reason, i have a great reaction to it, and i don't even like most GABAnergic drugs (not a fan of benzos, alcohol, etc).

over-rated:

dexedrine and adderall for recreational use (they give a decent high, but it's never even close to worth comedown)

under-rated:

Vicodin: vs. percocet that is; oc's win cause they can be railed and the rush is bomb (though the resulting high is not as good as oral hydro)

Ativan: has the warm euphoric feeling that xanax and k-pins lack.

good coke: almost anyone who is bitching about blow has got to be blowing shit. good blow and good rolls are the only two stimulants worth it in my book (for very occasional use).

good weed: but it's only under-rated on bluelight. every forum on this site is interesting except for the marijuana forum, which is full of idiots; just so you guys know, not all smokers are complete idiots without anything interesting to say.

Overrated - Cocaine, definitely. What a useless drug - perhaps when you've had 10 pints of beer, then it starts to become interesting...

Underrated - 5-MeO-DMT - powerful, powerful stuff... an intense, short trip

overated:
weed & booze. these just suck IMO cause weed is like instand anxiety and fear and booze just makes you sloppy and kills brain cells

underrated:
mixing e and special k. best combo ever. best feeling ever too.

over/under/sideways/down

Underrated - Tramadol <sigh>. I loves me some tramadol. Darvon yummy for day-to-day housecleaning, work, etc. Open capsule, eat powder.

Overrated - muscle relaxants (except for soma). Can hardly feel 'em, imo. Also, Lyrica does nothing for me and way expensive8o