• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Overrated and underrated drugs

Over Rated:

Coke - I love it but its not worth it unless Im mixing it with something else (read: opiates)
LSD - Everyone says its under rated, and thats what makes it over rated. Dont get me wrong, I love LSD, I just think its over rated by the people who think its under rated.
Ketamine - BORING. Id like to try it in a higher dosage though before I form a definitive opinion on it.
MDMA - Maybe Ive just outgrown it, but its not to me what it is to everyone else. Get it?
Alcohol - Fucking stupid. Sometimes.
Weed - If I could come up with a way to efficiently eradicate all the weed in the world, I would do it in a heartbeat. I hate pot and everything it stands for with a passion.

Under Rated:

Opiates - I dont understand everyone who says opiates are a subtle high. The Wood put it perfect in an earlier post "did you take 5mg hydrocodone and say this is what an opiate high is?"

coke sucks weed really sucks even though i smoke everyday i wish it would just die and alcohol is stupid

underrated-dxm

Underrated:
Ketamine IM injected! crazy out of body adventures!
Kratom it get ya a nice little high if you dont have much opiate tolerance

Overrated:

Weed and Alcohol! They are both lousy. Weed used to be fun until my brain changed.

over rated- mdma

under rated- alcohol (preferably good scotch; it's like angels pissing in yer mouth).

overated:
benzos
ritalin
coke(get cheap coke here so maybe not)

underated:
lsd
shrooms
weed.

Overrated- DXM, benzos (for recreation)
Underrated- Weed (as a psychedelic- it is one!)

I would put coke in overrated but recently I've changed my mind... after trying some coke that was actually really pretty good, I enjoyed it lots. Sure, the high doesn't last too long, but with good coke the comedown might be barely even noticable, and just an overall better, smoother experience.

overrated: snorting coke.

now I.v'ing coke is a whole different story.

Underrated: i dont kno what i would pick i havent gotten to try many if any psycidelics yet.

Overrated: Cocaine, Kava (I had friends go on and on about it but it didn't do much for me), and shitty cheap booze.

Underrated:Opiates, pot, mushrooms, and very good alcohol.

overrated:

Cocaine (so yesterday.)
Vicodin, Percocet or Tylenol w/Codeine (please.)
Tramadol (people really like this dreck? plus it's an SSRI)
Soma (d00d i'm fu00rxed on teh muscle relaxerzz)
Ambien (d00d i'm fux00rex on non-bzdneodipine benzodiosp derivat ... oh never mind, lol)
Benzodiazepines (now that I think about it ... :) )
LSA (slightly funny headspace and a bellyache. whee.)
Methadone (ugh.)
Buprenorphrine (double ugh.)

Underrated:

Alcohol (as a "serious drug", not as something that I indulge in or advocate ... 137 days & counting...)
DXM (yeah drinking cough syrup is tacky but it's a serious drug)
Mushrooms (as far as intensity vs. recreational "fun" time goes)
Nutmeg (really. it was actually interesting, not that i'd recommend it)
MDA (sold as MDMA, that's another story, but a lot of people underappreciate it)
Propylhexedrine (still sucks, but more rec value than you think)
Dexedrine (in my speedfreak days I preferred it to meth.)

Now I noticed a lot of people noted various psychedelics, esp LSD, as underrated. Well, in my crowd they're pretty highly rated :) but if you don't, I suppose they belong there. Likewise most opiates. (I'm that all-too-common crossover 8))

I can't say for everyone, but for the people I know/general population around me it seems:

Overrated:
Cocaine (as expected)
'Ecstasy' (it's mostly just amphetamine in our pills recently, everyone saying it's the best)
Alcohol
Also various other pharmaceuticals (sp?)

Underrated:
Psychedelics are so damn underrated. People just assume you hallucinate funny shit and 'see sounds'. They don't understand the psychedelic mindspace which I mean, is pretty much the whole trip. Also I'd have to say weed. People seem to be moving to 'pillz' and forgetting about weed.

I'm with alasdairm on this. This is a subjective and personal preference topic, and no one will agree completely with another's choices.

PERSONALLY, I find some drugs terrible and a waste of time, while others absolutely LOVE them. And, PERSONALLY, I love some drugs that others absolutely hate.

This is all personal preferences and opinions and will by no means reflect the drug community's opinion as a whole.

But, IMO, I don't like stimulants, only ones I have found enjoyable would be MDxx and the speedier psychedelics.

I've always been a downer person, however not a benzo fan (based on a few bad experiences). Love opiates and somas.

I'm also a fan of alcohol and a BIG fan of psychedelics (I'm also a big fan of dissociatives (LOVE ketamine and nitrous) which is a class of psychs that many psychedelic users don't like). But, if I were to name the drug I tried first (sans alcohol) and the drug I will always come back to, it would be good ol' Mary Jane. She has never done me wrong and will always hold a special place in my heart. :)

To each his/her own though. ;)

Stop being all level headed about it. Nobody cares that you see different perspectives. Just do as your told and answer the fucking question brainiac.

^Spoken like one of the sheep in the herd. :p ;)

I did answer the question though, if you read the second part of my post.

Don't get so uppity about it. ;)

I'm not a sheep, I'm a walrus. Sorry bub I've just I've just got a case of dickitis right now.