Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Other dimensions

nice arguments people ! great reading !

wonder if you have seen this one ....

http://www.physorg.com/news96027669.html

makes alot of sense to me :D . There are 3 time dimensions which complement our 3 spatial dimensions and they behave behave inductively, capacitively and resistively as in ac electricity.

As well as many other people who don't happen to post to bluelight, I've experienced many different worlds.... many different dimensions, many different types of beings... it seems to me THEY don't need not psychedelics to get here if they want to...

At this point... it would be basically impossible to rack "all that" up to my own mind... because for one thing, the beings/dimensions usually communicate very simply that they are independent realities and not just a projection of the mind.

I mean, yeah, projections of the mind, are hallucinations, there is something a bit hollow about them - empty. There is something extremely solid and real about beings from other dimensions... they communicate a dismilarity or aliveness that is strikingly different to one's mental contents or even that of the collective unconsciousness or unconsciousness it seems to me.

Recently, on 4mgs of DOI I was repeatedly visited by a being who I could see in front of me in the arir, clear and transparent and yet solid - detailed. I could feel this being wrap itself around me and suck out energetic toxins from my stomache. I could see and feel its form on my body and feel its sucking motion.

There's much more to the visitations... the being actually left physical matter in my hands which dematerialised into smoke which got onto my clothes and that of my friend.

I went through an incredible healing and release in the energetic complexities of my stomache after this that didn't seem co-incidental. Now, if I didn't EXPERIENCE the reality of the energy body... I am not sure how this healing would have easily occurred... I might have thought I was going mad! ;-)

Now, if I didn't believe in other forms of awareness that operate through a different vessel than that of the physical body... I think it would be hard to comprehend how visitations to other worlds would be possible. If i didn't believe that it was possible for me to experience beings from other realities, if I had a closed mind to that possibility, I doubt that most beings would be interested in trying to open mine up ;-0 - it seems to me they consider that a bit of a waste of time!

This was not a totally unusual experience for me... but it was startling. Clearly, I think keeping an open mind is important to be enable this type of experience to happen.

I'm hearing a lot of closed minds here reeling off the scientific materialistic paradigm as if it was Truth, and I think it's clear that paradigm has already decided a certain singluar description of the world as Truth... and often denies that which challenges or threatens the shape and form of that description.

I think the key to meeting these beings and entering these dimensions is actually being clean and clear enough to be able to cope with it and process it, make use of the experience. Fobbing off supernatural phenomena as just "drug experiences" smacks to me of something akin to psychedelic schizophrenia!

Robert A. Monroe's "Journeys Out of the Body" and "Far Journey's" are highly recommended books to those open and interested enough in the idea of exploring other dimensions.

http://www.amazon.com/Journeys-Out-Body-Robert-Monroe/dp/0385008619

Julian.

I've felt very aware of probability waves collapsing since my first (and most epic) 5-MEO-DMT breakthrough. I feel as though I somehow have an innate understanding of all possible realities being broken down into one tangible outcome by the actions and interrelations of conscious beings. I've also developed unprecedented perspective which I've managed to integrate into my traditional perceptions as a result of this, and regularly use it to peer into the future at an accelerated rate. I'm still on a quest to determine whether or not this is madness. I'm not sure if I'll ever figure it out.

I've joked many times that all my parallel universe/alternate dimensional selves are whirlpools or cosmological singularities (a la Altered States) as a result of this hit of 5-MEO-DMT I took. Either that or they all got combined into the astonishing superbeing that is me, anyway. ;)

subdefy said:
btw gravity's rainbow is a fictional book and can you show me some proof how the 5HT2 receptors contribute to this long distance space travel based on empirical evidence. Some sort of citation, not some intuition because I'm sure there are some schitzophrenics (sp?) wanting to share their intuition with me but it means nothing because there is no proof.

Whether or not there are YET in existence documents that support nanobrain's lines of research does not necessarily validate/invalidate that direction of research.

My science is no good but my intuition is and I feel that there is something here.
This is a direction of growth.

You can categorize me with your schizophrenics for that if you want for that but don't forget, The Big Bang Theory was first proposed by Edgar Allen Poe in a poem, the Cartesian co-ordinate system originated in a delerium staring at a window pane, the theory of Evolution likewise came from a delerium in a jungle (from Alfred Russel Wallace's head), and the Periodic Table of Elements came from a DREAM.

The sky isn't on the ground.

My science is no good but my intuition is and I feel that there is something here.
This is a direction of growth.

Yeah I understand this very well.

Be aware ! Be thoughtful ! Don't jump too quickly !

If you know great , telling others with no preconceptions and no mental framework is futile !

Weeheee, I was off my tits when I started this thread :)

you'll end upside down ass up toward the clouds with a big grin on your face trust me been there done that =D

Gotta bump this piece of brilliance :D

Shit, im used to the shroomery.............The fuckers.

Cool thread.
Id bother to read it.

Words are inept masks, that only serve to obscure the ventures, into and out of, any uncharted realities through any formed dimensions. Including these.
Interesting reading!

Or words are the way we clothe ideas making them readily available for people to hear.

Words are way more interesting than that Monolithium025.

Between two people language can be the way to find a template for pure truth.

Language is how you speak to your mind......lol

WOrds are not a mask.
They are a very real code.

They *can be a mask, and I understand that small part of what you were saying.

The logos dudes.
All this shit is real. How honest ,true and articulate you are depends on how you use it.

The primal logos that is.

People who know nothing about this dance still use it, for example.

Or words are the way we clothe ideas making them readily available for people to hear.

WOrds are not a mask.

The logos dudes.
All this shit is real. How honest ,true and articulate you are depends on how you use it.

I see what you are trying to say here.

meh this whole argument is becoming rather ridiculous.

It is all a matter of your point of view. Whether you believe what you have seen is real or not is for you to decide. If the room is bending and twisting and melting from your perspective is it not real? Reality is merely your perception of the world around you. The only reason you say its not real and just in your head is because you use what you have known as a standard for comparison. What if your reality is really a misconception and the world around you is only the way it should be when you are tripping?

I am not implying that any of these theories are correct in any way just making a point. It is all about perception.

I agree. I don't think it's fair to say, "I condemn your ideas because they do not comply with my own". Appreciate the variety of perspectives. Some people believe that psychedelics are wormholes leading into alternate dimensions, and others are more skeptical and 'realistic', believing merely that they are perverting one's state of mind/altering perceptions of a deeply rooted reality. One can be accepting of both of these theories simultaneously, irrespective of one's own person opinion. Both are, in some way, valuable, as no one person can be more or less provenly right than another.

Minolithium said:
Words are inept masks, that only serve to obscure the ventures, into and out of, any uncharted realities through any formed dimensions. Including these.
Interesting reading!

WOrds are not a mask.

The logos dudes.

Language is a beautiful art form that can be used to express experience... it can be anything you create it to be. :) It's like a meeting of your intention with the listener's unique mind as to what will be conveyed, though, so it can be frustrating.

When my house looks like a fucking sponge bob square car because I had just been looking at a little car that should never have looked like a toy car in the first place I tend to wonder about how holographic the mind is and how holographic my visuals are. (tracers).....lol

The past reflects the whole in reverse, and other such funny stuff.(just an idea, or system of ideas so dont get pissed off about my ideas).

Psychedelics certainly do add extra dimentions to consciousness.
Psychedelic visuals? could you have with out psychedelics?....Nope....Well I think thats the least important thing about psychedelics anyways.

On 1700 mics of lsd, reality can kiss my ass because I know how real it is and my mind finds a whole different way to read this reality.

Never lost my shit. I just had to come back to it with what I had learned and had seen.
The little death.

Wormholes, no.
But things that resemble wormholes, maybe, for years...........

There is a very "deeply rooted" reality that we all live in, and psychedelics might just conjure up some of the order and time dilation between the lines.

Thats all.

Just Ideas from a shizotypal person with nothing original to say......lol

My time is not your time always.

Why would be pissed off about your ideas? :) I'm glad you're sharing because they're interesting.

Wormholes, no.
But things that resemble wormholes, maybe, for years...........

What do you mean by this? Explain further?

I wonder if entites in other diomensions/worlds have psychedelics? Maybe even one that allows them access to our plane of reality . . . maybe ghosts and other supernatural phenomenam on our planet, is the effect of people taking pyscs. on Planet X and blasting through our particularl dimension.

:)

i believe that just about any physical organism would be highly sucsecptible to changes in information transfer within its cells or whatever it uses. some information changes would lead to certain feelings, others could lead to enhancements of the mind (psychedelic effect), some could lead to other things

perhaps the aliens on Sirius have psychedelics that get them dependent, and their opiates have no addiction potential

and the aliens at alpha centauri, they eat other aliens for drugs!

I've joked many times that all my parallel universe/alternate dimensional selves are whirlpools or cosmological singularities (a la Altered States) as a result of this hit of 5-MEO-DMT I took. Either that or they all got combined into the astonishing superbeing that is me, anyway
salvia did something like that to me. the shit plays with your soul

just don't watch Hellraiser then take a psychedelic anyone!