Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Other dimensions

swilow

Sr. Moderator: AADD, CE&P, TD
Staff member
I wonder if entites in other diomensions/worlds have psychedelics? Maybe even one that allows them access to our plane of reality . . . maybe ghosts and other supernatural phenomenam on our planet, is the effect of people taking pyscs. on Planet X and blasting through our particularl dimension.

:)

willow11 said:
Maybe even one that allows them access to our plane of reality . . . maybe ghosts and other supernatural phenomenam on our planet, is the effect of people taking pyscs. on Planet X and blasting through our particularl dimension.

What is a plane of reality?

I'm guessing you wrote this while you were high... anyways, not everyone believes in the supernatural... then again it was hard to decipher your post.

maybe ghosts and other supernatural phenomenam on our planet, is the effect of people taking pyscs.
Interesting but I highly doubt it.

The effect of people tacking psychedelics is thinking up such crazy thoughts as this. It's normal. Fun and intriguing though. %)
What is a plane of reality?
^ Exactly.

I would imagine that other planes of existance have mind altering substances. Afterall, isn't it them that takes us to other dimensions ? (well they make the process a lot easier lol)

I never thought of people visiting our dimension, a bit embarrising with all the stuff going on lol

But since alternate dimensions (assuming that's what the poster was meaning when he's talking about other dimensions) are said to be just like ours, but different in ways, who's to say that their worlds are not just as pathetic as ours, but in different ways?

willow11 said:
I wonder if entites in other diomensions/worlds have psychedelics? Maybe even one that allows them access to our plane of reality . . . maybe ghosts and other supernatural phenomenam on our planet, is the effect of people taking pyscs. on Planet X and blasting through our particularl dimension.

Perhaps you should do a little research into theoretical astrophysics, String Theory or M Theory so you understand what a "dimension" is, let alone what other dimensions possibly are before wondering about how getting high could put you into another dimension.

you'd definitely would have to change your vibration/frequency first to enter a parallel universe then change it again to enter other dimensions with in that one.

Frankly theres still so much to learn here.

woah shit deep man

i always figured drugs made your brain go mental and make you feel wierd stuff but now i realise theyve been pulling me into alternate realities with ghosts and shit

edit: you guys are idiots

Toltec said:
you'd definitely would have to change your vibration/frequency first to enter a parallel universe then change it again to enter other dimensions with in that one.

Frankly theres still so much to learn here.

Are you talking from a science perspective? because changing your wave frequency can be done but according to shroedingers equation and a much simpler equation i cant remember right now (my physics is a little rusty :p ) wave length and frequency are affected by mass and velocity, but i dont think that there are any theories that relate this to being able to help transition to other dimensions/universes.
Although if you arent talking from a science background then just ignore what i said because it probably sounded like utter dribble =D

edit: just for the record, i dont believe that drugs take us to other dimensions

All a matter of opinion uni bum.

What if the drugs dont take us there.? What if the drugs trigger something inside us that does make us go to other dimensions?

Isnt there something (theory or the like) that says if we used even 15% of our brain we could bend spoons and the like? Who said opening up a decent percentage of the brain couldnt let us change dimensions.

I think psychedelics have potential to do some amazing things, what I dont know.

uni bum said:
^maybe he has his own theory in other dimensions

Yeah, that's like the difference between the Theory of Evolution and "intelligent design".

Isnt there something (theory or the like) that says if we used even 15% of our brain we could bend spoons and the like?
?

Maybe not bend them physically. But from our perspective view they will bend.
I guess it's still a nice point.

all is a vibrational frequency, the cosmic resonance of the superstring, when you temporarily suspend the collapse of the quantum probability waveform via psychedelic sacrements you can tune into that which is your reality independent, dimensions, beings, elves in phat pants inside a great hollow mountain, etc.

why presume encountered interdimensionals would not have the technology, chemical or otherwise, to enable same?

"the spice expands conciousness. the spice allows space travel"

uni bum said:
Are you talking from a science perspective? because changing your wave frequency can be done but according to shroedingers equation and a much simpler equation i cant remember right now (my physics is a little rusty :p ) wave length and frequency are affected by mass and velocity, but i dont think that there are any theories that relate this to being able to help transition to other dimensions/universes.
Although if you arent talking from a science background then just ignore what i said because it probably sounded like utter dribble =D

edit: just for the record, i dont believe that drugs take us to other dimensions

It's a fucking joke to think that he might be talking from a science perspective.

nanobrain said:
all is a vibrational frequency, the cosmic resonance of the superstring, when you temporarily suspend the collapse of the quantum probability waveform via psychedelic sacrements you can tune into that which is your reality independent, dimensions, beings, elves in phat pants inside a great hollow mountain, etc.

why presume encountered interdimensionals would not have the technology, chemical or otherwise, to enable same?

"the spice expands conciousness. the spice allows space travel"

Cosmic resonance of the superstring? You guys are embarrassing.

psychicpsycho said:
All a matter of opinion uni bum.

What if the drugs dont take us there.? What if the drugs trigger something inside us that does make us go to other dimensions?

Err isn't that the same thing??

Take drugs => enter other dimensions
Take drugs => trigger something in the brain => enter other dimensions

Our brains are incredibly complex and fucking with them produces strange results. Shit, I took 2 hits of acid and the floor is creating breath taking patterns, I also feel a collective conciousness and had a religious experience.

The floor isn't REALLY making nice patterns, my brain just thinks it is. I'm not REALLY talking to god, my brain just thinks it is.