• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opiates - the Cure for Depression?

1plsd 50mg weekly or 100 early on fortnightly. completely changedcbyvkarma for the better XXX sacred that stuffcman not bosh like e, Iruin tolerance
50 a week, 100 fortnightly plus as many days n when I did it three times in a week I took ten in half hour doses two weeks n back to normal

strength of dose from six stashes of 25 eeeeek lol xxxx

it put b o v in space damn auto correct I'm gonna root n install. I speak fairy , wish I'd slept in four days or I'd double drop. fek gonna do MPA n then nod with it off dhc nbdippy 50

I speak scouse kid, want me to do the backslang from cocky by warren? haha a book bout world biggest caught skag dealer n his name is cockroach or lil burnt lump o gear. I'm gonna get me cousin 4eßaààà

kittycat. QUOTE=FairySkruff;13187541]I speak scouse kid, want me to do the backslang from cocky by warren? haha a book bout world biggest caught skag dealer n his name is cockroach or lil burnt lump o gear. I'm gonna get me cousin to ask she worked cream doing e for bouncers n got her coke of his close mate, more money n gear in Birkenhead docks, houses n invested in caldy etc than anyone knows. one of the ungies was knifedcwere I waited forvbus on dead quiet road. Merseyside's boss. well west Kirby n relapse n 1pllsd n sex in the sun is haha. I love it here it's beautiful n one mile down road there's a scouservin eachvstreetvfrom nine n they get the kids to run drops for em, meh I forget what they charged cavanghvwith was conspiracy but had an amazingvword[/QUOTE]

Dude, I think those words are English but do not know what you are saying. Please try and not destroy a thread.

my mates annoying me smoking a henryvof bobby while I have whiskey n moggies.... just f ing waiting for him to as for a drink n hell do me a teenth. after a while nbu hate the smellni starts tobsmellblush, off the tube . meh no. getting in bed with my friend who's found out todaybthatcfpam arntn shiiiiite of the web she had ten yellow 4s n mongy for booze while I try n put man bites dog. or a Serbian film on. if he blags men to toot,\smoke= a serbian film is going on

ur. called me acklingonbi listedc1plsdcas a good antidepressant n funnto n what dosing reieme

No, I was making a joke that your writing looks like an alien language. But watch a Serbian Film. Everything but the very end is nuts.

I said 1 p LSD keeps been regularly happy n no cravings for gear then I listed the dosage as any more ruins it . I'm smashed on rc butvmy brainsbworking fine
not killing any thread if I've been benzoded n typed to much I'll delete it

I had thought today curtinbwarren "cocky" has the same name as a cockroach or a small blob of UK h. that's all? think bits fitting

yeah right I'll watchvserb fil have 100mg cb first. heh yeah its nuts, but I gotva kid

nah watch the hostbor the vampire one or free anime on nwabime. .com

]this is highjacking a thread between us ,Serb films as classy as cracking on off in the first 15 mins irrreversable. gasper noes acloverlyvguy ainyt he???

I'd try amphetamines instead. I have depression(diagnosed) and a bad lack of motivation, especially in the morning. I used to come into school 4-5 and a half hours late every day. no exageration at all. I got adderall prescribed for me to wake up, and it really helped a lot. i was usually on time after that, and barely ever over an hour late. I was able to stay up later(went to bed at 8 before) too because it makes you need less sleep. If you live with anyone else ask them to try to wake you up until your barely concious, then dump it in your mouth and hold out water. You drink it subconsiously as a sort of natural reaction. Fall back asleep after that, don't try to wake up. The amphetamines will wake you back up. Theyre energy pills, and they work amazingly. Not just energy though. They help with motivation a ton too. When they wake you back up, you'll wanna get up. You'll wanna do all your work, and it never seems overwhelming. It makes you focus and concentrate way better too so you do a better job and get it done quicker. I'm not entirly sure about weather or not it helps with depression or anything related to depression other than what i just said, but I've got a feeling it does. I don't have constant depression, instead i have periods of incredebly deep depression for about 3 to 14 days every month and a half or so. Whenever i go into a depression now, i take a large dose of adderall. It's not appealing, i really dont wanna do it, it seems just miserable, but i know now after trying it it relly helps. I take almost enough to get high, and i stay up all night thinking, usually writing, about just whatever comes to my mind. i end up writing about my depression and why i feel like this, even if i dont mean to. i just always find myself there when i write. it helps me figure out what my problems are and how to fix them. I cant tell if it directly helps the depression, or if its just combination of the motivation, energy, and self reflection from the adderall helping, but it deffinetly works. It kicks me out of my depression. I'm not sure how it would work with someone with constant depression because they might just slip back in, but it'll deffinetly help with your sleep and motivation. ampthetamines are also way less addictive than opiods. i got on adderall, 40 mg a day (a normal recreational dose is 20-30 mg) around janruary i think and ended it late june. i needed to take 20 mg every other day for a week and a half, maybe even less, and then completely stopped without any withdrawl at all. i still take it when i need to wake up on time or when im in a depression now, but i'm starting it again when school starts cuz i need to wake up and do work then. I strongly suggest you try amphetamines instead of opiods.

Also, I saw you were a greenlighter. You don't needa put the whole "this is fictional done for artistic expression" thing. Things like that and SWIM and my pet dragon barely ever work so they don't offer much legal protection, anyone reading it that you might not want to see, other than cops, knows that's not true so it doesn't help with family members, freinds, etc., and the chance of you getting in trouble for saying your a drug user online, especially on a site like bluelight, is almost zero. The chance that a family member or friend seeing it is almost nothing and the cops, DEA, and anyone else in the government doesn't care enough about drug users to go on bluelight to find users to try to get a court to order to track down them to arrest them to have a court case to put them in jail for a few weeks. Unless your like the boss of a big heroin ring or something your fine. Sorry about the run on sentences and if parts of this are hard to understand or don't make sense, I'm editing in this second paragraph right now and I'm on adderall and a little stoned.

Last edited:
I'd try amphetamines instead. I have depression(diagnosed) and a bad lack of motivation, especially in the morning. I used to come into school 4-5 and a half hours late every day. no exageration at all. I got adderall prescribed for me to wake up, and it really helped a lot. i was usually on time after that, and barely ever over an hour late. I was able to stay up later(went to bed at 8 before) too because it makes you need less sleep. If you live with anyone else ask them to try to wake you up until your barely concious, then dump it in your mouth and hold out water. You drink it subconsiously as a sort of natural reaction. Fall back asleep after that, don't try to wake up. The amphetamines will wake you back up. Theyre energy pills, and they work amazingly. Not just energy though. They help with motivation a ton too. When they wake you back up, you'll wanna get up. You'll wanna do all your work, and it never seems overwhelming. It makes you focus and concentrate way better too so you do a better job and get it done quicker. I'm not entirly sure about weather or not it helps with depression or anything related to depression other than what i just said, but I've got a feeling it does. I don't have constant depression, instead i have periods of incredebly deep depression for about 3 to 14 days every month and a half or so. Whenever i go into a depression now, i take a large dose of adderall. It's not appealing, i really dont wanna do it, it seems just miserable, but i know now after trying it it relly helps. I take almost enough to get high, and i stay up all night thinking, usually writing, about just whatever comes to my mind. i end up writing about my depression and why i feel like this, even if i dont mean to. i just always find myself there when i write. it helps me figure out what my problems are and how to fix them. I cant tell if it directly helps the depression, or if its just combination of the motivation, energy, and self reflection from the adderall helping, but it deffinetly works. It kicks me out of my depression. I'm not sure how it would work with someone with constant depression because they might just slip back in, but it'll deffinetly help with your sleep and motivation. ampthetamines are also way less addictive than opiods. i got on adderall, 40 mg a day (a normal recreational dose is 20-30 mg) around janruary i think and ended it late june. i needed to take 20 mg every other day for a week and a half, maybe even less, and then completely stopped without any withdrawl at all. i still take it when i need to wake up on time or when im in a depression now, but i'm starting it again when school starts cuz i need to wake up and do work then. I strongly suggest you try amphetamines instead of opiods.

It may be a hell of a lot harder to come off of heroin than amphetamines and amphetamines may be more functional in the beginning, but the difference is that when you quit heroin, after the withdrawals and PAWS are over, you'll basically be back to normal. With amphetamines you can be damaged permanently, losing IQ points, motivation, energy and your entire fuckin personality in the process, which you may never get back. Neurotoxicity is not something to fuck with.

This FairySkruff guy is killing me! I am laughing so hard I have tears rolling out of my eyes. How fucked up are you right now?!?! My goodness!

A merry heart doeth good like a medicine...but a belly laugh (with tears) can be a much needed tonic! =D

I read those posts during the night while I couldn't sleep. I don't speak the language.

A merry heart doeth good like a medicine...but a belly laugh (with tears) can be a much needed tonic! =D

I read those posts during the night while I couldn't sleep. I don't speak the language.

That was awesome, I am going to have to remember this one! But I just finished reading the ambien thread... OMG, such a downer... but a good lesson to IV users. It can happen to anyone. I am so glad those days are behind me.

Hey MD...I'm feeling low on the totem pole. I've considered swinging from it. But, hey...It'd be a waste of a good rope.

A good laugh is well, just GOOD. I hope you're having an okay kinda day!