• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Official Amsterdam/Netherlands Questions Thread

MY favourite coffee shops are Grey Area, Amnesia, Dampkring, Katsu, club media, hunters and some others I can't think of right now.

Katsu is not so great, they kind of despise tourists. Club Media is a great little coffeshop, off the main roads, and last time I was there, their top moroccan really looked ans tasted like the "golden soles" from Grey Area. Top quality moroccan hash.

Some of the shadier shops do it, after all what do dumb tourists know? If you got a few kilos of buds you don't need to tumble them much to get a nice amount of kif, just a few seconds in a tumbler and most people won't know the difference.

In fact I know of a guy that was sold grit weed and when he complained the bud tender told him he was an idiot and that english peeps only smoke crap and he should be grateful!

Lou: yeah katsu is very local orientated but if I ever get bad vibes I just buy and fly and go somewhere else.:)

First of all, how do you know this? Rumor, seeing it happen one time?

I can tell you, the shops I go to, don't do this.

A friend of mine used to live with one of the coffee shops supplyers and is well up on the dams coffee shop scene. He always tells me stay away from the weed in most coffee shop as it is not up to the standard it should be and is shaken. He says buy hash.

A mate of mine was there a couple a' years ago and was with his girlfriend hangin out with a guy who ran a coffee shop sellin' weed etc. and they were in yer man's flat examining grass buds through a microscope (or along those lines). He said the guy took his grass very seriously and wouldn't accept any crap after inspecting it to sell in the shop. Said he smoked this shit and didn't think it was getting him anywhere till he realised after a while that he was in stitches of laughter for ages before snapping out of it.
Then he decided to bring a load home strapped to himself and got freaked out as there were cops all over the airport with dogs. When he finally got through to board the plane he sighed in relief only to see more serious guys with guns out on the runway where they had to go to their plane. Turned out they were looking for something more serious than a guy with some weed but my mate almost shat himself!
Can't smoke it anymore myself but did use to love it in the early days

A mate of mine was there a couple a' years ago and was with his girlfriend hangin out with a guy who ran a coffee shop sellin' weed etc. and they were in yer man's flat examining grass buds through a microscope (or along those lines). He said the guy took his grass very seriously and wouldn't accept any crap after inspecting it to sell in the shop. Said he smoked this shit and didn't think it was getting him anywhere till he realised after a while that he was in stitches of laughter for ages before snapping out of it.
Then he decided to bring a load home strapped to himself and got freaked out as there were cops all over the airport with dogs. When he finally got through to board the plane he sighed in relief only to see more serious guys with guns out on the runway where they had to go to their plane. Turned out they were looking for something more serious than a guy with some weed but my mate almost shat himself!
Can't smoke it anymore myself but did use to love it in the early days

haha bet he was shakin in his boots!! had a similar experience when coming home from the dam after the last Holland vs Scotland match last year. rolled a couple of skunkers to bring home and pouched them. on arrival at the airport i was still stoned out ma nut and on going upto security i realised the full body scanners!! needless to say i really nearly did shit myself and made an excuse to my mate (who wouldnt approve of me bringing anything home with me) that i urgently needed the toilet in the middle of this cue... after ditching them in the bogs i returned only to realise that the body scanners were not operating and only the standard ones were.. was totally gutted!

Everytime ive been over i think ive only ever really been to the well known coffeeshops (bulldog, greenhouse effect, route 66, hill street blues etc. where do u guys believe i could find the best weed/atmosphere when in the dam and do u know where we could find the markets and good clubs?

thanks in advance! :)

nyc diesel is delicious. where do peeps get 'hard' drugs such as psst exta and coca? obviously not the street. i heard it's a bad idea to ask in coffeeshops too. bars and clubs i guess?

I used to work in the blue bird coffeshop which is up by the flower market. This is a little less hectic than red light although not that far. I loved it. the weed is good by can vary like all the damm like but you do get a good selection in there of both hash and weed.There is one couch in there which is nice but ya have to get there early to get it or other people do. Also nect time ya go get a tram out of the centrum to another part of amsterdam and just go into a local coffeshop i always do this as the ducth have time for you in these places and are more friendly and you stand a better chance of getting other things and not being ripped of. Also utrect is about 20 mins away on the train and is a mad little town to wander around with dual lvel street system around canals etc, although not the best wiej. another thing i like doing is getting all me tackle in amsterdam then getting out of there my favourite is the national parks, hotels are reasonable and posh with pools and ya can relax wandering around in a blazed daze. This in my opinon is far better than getting stoned in acity centre ( i am country kid like).

Anyone find opiates (such as oxycontin) in Amsterdam?

Hey I'm taking a trip to Amsterdam in 2 weeks and I was wondering if anyone has come across oxycontin or oxycodone over there? I've been there before and wouldn't dare do business with any of the junkies near the central station. Are these drugs prevalent in the country?

Hey I'm taking a trip to Amsterdam in 2 weeks and I was wondering if anyone has come across oxycontin or oxycodone over there? I've been there before and wouldn't dare do business with any of the junkies near the central station. Are these drugs prevalent in the country?

No you will not find it.

There's people offering gear in the main squares as well, if you hang around for long enough they'll probably come to you.

Anyone else going to see Tiesto at the Heineken hall? How safe is the mdma here?

The latest is a VW pill that's been adulterated, and that was on May 9th..

Places I MUST visit in Amsterdam/Holland. Suggestions?

Last edited:
Must sees really depend on the kind of things you like doing really doesn't it.

Take a boat tour,gives you your bearings, costs about £8 from Damraak. Go to the Albert Cuyp St market, then the Vondelpark if clement weather. If you like Horse Riding there is a school up the side of the Vondelpark where you can view lessons from a balcony bar.
As a previous poster said an indescriminate wander around the canals and over to the Jordaan district, is a nice way to spend some time, stopping for copious coffee and cake of course !
The Riechsmuseum is great, though the cat museum stank of, funnily enough, cat piss. The Sex museum is a good laugh.
The flea market at Waterlooplein is fun, with a great (American?) coffee shop across the busy road.