• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Official Amsterdam/Netherlands Questions Thread

missed my annual adventure last year, sure hope I can get back on it this year...Love the dam experience, rent an apartment rather than book a hotel/hostel much much more civilised and cheaper plus you can sort your own munch out, it is the way to go :)

^ yeah suuure...

I think you don't know the best coffeeshops. Did you go to the Dampkring one? Did you really taste the top hashes Holland has to offer? (not talking about bud). I seriously doubt it.

Taking your own stash with you when travelling in Holland... Whatever next.

LMAO, trust me...I dont doubt for a second he's speaking the truth *bud envy*

missed my annual adventure last year, sure hope I can get back on it this year...Love the dam experience, rent an apartment rather than book a hotel/hostel much much more civilised and cheaper plus you can sort your own munch out, it is the way to go :)

Have you got any sites or recommendations for booking an apartment, i like the sound of that for next time i go.

citymundo.org I think...I shall just check/

EDIT: http://amsterdam.citymundo.com/

thats the badger, all the apartments ive ever had have been lovely usually have telly and stereo and that so you can chill around in the living room, which is always nice as ma-hooos-ive amounts of ganja does sometimes lend itself to having a night in rather than feeling compelled to trawl the streets all night :)

£100+ unless you're under 26 in which case it'll probably be under £100 if you book the eurostar in advance. And it takes ages and isn't very scenic. Plus there's engineering works on the border between belgium and the netherlands on the weekend.

edit: you can see hookers from the train in brussels, I suppose that's kind of scenic.

Yeah me and my buddy are under 26, we're both only 22/23. Is the price for there and back or just to get there only?

Also I just thought it'd be really cool to go under the channel tunnel and also to be in a train that goes fast as hell. It says the trip would only be a little less than 4 hours.

I recently looked at eurostar's website, and a the prices currently seem stupid expensive. I'm guessing it's still cause of the fucking volcano, I hope they go down soon..

There and back. Neither the fastness nor the channel tunnel are actually that exciting tbh. I've flown and got the train now and I'd fly next time.

Anyway if you're set on doing it you get the eurostar to Brussels and your eurostar takes you to the edge of the Belgium border. Therefore, in brussels buy a ticket from Essen (in Belgium) to Amsterdam. Be sure to book an intercity train rather than the thalys train because the thalys is high speed and much more expensive. You can return within 1 month with that ticket, although noone checked our tickets on the way there on the way back.

amsterdam central is just 1 big tourist strip its ok for first time visit or so.
u will pay at least double for anything from a can of coke to a bag of weed.

if u think its fly to bring weed on the train ppl do it on the plane.

Great thread - I need to go again soon after I been to Portugal and USA...did like it over there, the people are really friendly and the city has some really great architecture, plus the Van Gogh museum in my opinion is really a must do - we did it on the last day...

I went with my ex a few months before we broke up, for our joint 22nd, and it was just hedonistic - we smoked up, drank, screwed, ate, saw some music, were going to get a hooker but when we were going through the RLD about a 3rd of the hookers looked like they were clucking, and we just kinda went off the idea... :\

Definitely going to go to the city again, have a whole different experience, but will definitely spend most of my time elsewhere like Utrecht or Rotterdam, will probably only go for an afternoon so I can pick up some uber strains and maybe go Melkweg.

Another Amsterdam lover here! Took my first trip there new years eve 1996 back when you could get a one year passport from the post office for around £15, these passports were taken out of circulation the 1st of January 1997 and when we were going through French customs I was warned that I may not be able to return but I just shrugged my shoulders and told him as long as I got to spend nye in Amsterdam I could care less about my return being held up, there were zero customs on new years day anyway so it wasn't a problem.

MY favourite coffee shops are Grey Area, Amnesia, Dampkring, Katsu, club media, hunters and some others I can't think of right now.

Am planning on going for at least 2 weeks during August as all my previous trips have been during the colder months.

Grey Area has the best dope I've smoked in the dam. A lot of the weed is very overrated and all tastes and smells the same + a lot of coffe shops shake there weed before selling it to make netherhash. Hit up grey area, you wont be disapointed with the bud there

Yeah Grey Area has the best quality on a consistent basis, love the golden soles hash(named as its smuggled in hollowed out shoe soles).

The reason for a lot of dam weed tasting the same is a lot of shops will replace a sold out strain with power plant(power plant is the most commonly grown clone in holland)as they aren't going to reprint there menus when they sell out of a strain. Also a lot of growers grow the same clones and again shops will rename.

Grey Area has the best dope I've smoked in the dam. A lot of the weed is very overrated and all tastes and smells the same + a lot of coffe shops shake there weed before selling it to make netherhash. Hit up grey area, you wont be disapointed with the bud there

Absolute bull shit.

Another great shop is Yo-Yo in de Pijp, they sell only organically grown outdoor. Lovely place to spend an afternoon.

Another great shop is Yo-Yo in de Pijp, they sell only organically grown outdoor. Lovely place to spend an afternoon.

Yeah Yo-Yo is very relaxed, and a great and big place, but their weed is kind of weak, so bring your own gear if you're a heavy stoner. Otherwise, top coffeeshop.

Ah yeah I remember Yo Yo, it was really nice in there, the weed wasn't mindblowing but still a nice smoke. I had a stoned sandwhich there and the woman working there at the time was pretty funny "You want shome drugsh?" :D