• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Off Topic Thread ver. Maybe you should beat off to your own ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sitting at newcastle airport watching air force planes take off

on the airports wireless internet...

i promise im not downloading robot chicken on their wireless :\

HA HA HA

i cant believe this isnt blocked.

bloody Ticn Toc stuck in my head arggh
ooh that reminds me of this- cracks me up every time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y323-b722So

but anyho
this is sung to the tune of Tic Toc
I'm making it up whilst I sing to my Red Bull. drink it and sing to it softly

tic tic on the clock
gonna drink my red bull up
tonight gotta spike
all the drinks with dynamite
tic toc, on the clock
but the party don't stop no

can you go crazy from too little drugs? =P

bloody Ticn Toc stuck in my head arggh
ooh that reminds me of this- cracks me up every time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y323-b722So

but anyho
this is sung to the tune of Tic Toc
I'm making it up whilst I sing to my Red Bull. drink it and sing to it softly

tic tic on the clock
gonna drink my red bull up
tonight gotta spike
all the drinks with dynamite
tic toc, on the clock
but the party don't stop no

can you go crazy from too little drugs? =P

Yes. After all don't they say reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

once upon a time there wouldn't be a weekend without a some kind of substance (or two or..) involved. now- well I had my bday celebrations on the weekend. didn't even get drunk- maybe a somewhat tipsy you'd call it (mind you it was a day picnic shin-dig. actually yes tripping would of been fun, but my cousin was there for starters [all my family think I'm my username. Quite keen to keep up the charade]
and I was falling asleep on the counch at my friends place later on was only 1:30am if that ohHH lordie

have fun making shoes!
for the boys (and girls):
http://nikeid.nike.com/nikeid/index.jsp?sitesrc=dl_usid&designId=240053669&size=false

for the girls (and fruity boys):
http://www.shoesofprey.com/

ahhhh.

i was sooo tired today, i got home at about 3.30 in the arvo and was asleep by 4........ I just woke up at half past midnight. just ate an orange for dinner, now i need to go back to sleep so i wake up when im supposed to. bugger about not getting the few things done i needed last night. oh well, good sleep though. guess i needed it.

speaking of good sleep so chuffed I managed to get back to zzzzZ land after my bf left around 9am to go home and study.
rest of the day off relaxing at home doing sfa =D
tradesman is coming at 2pm to FINALLY replace my bathroom vanity (been onto the real est. about that since I moved in in June) and fix my fallen off doorknob for the door going into the lounge.

I wonder if that emasculated the poor door, having his knob fall off like that..

Ugh, there are a million things wrong with my fucking apartment and my real estate agent is so fucking slack.

maybe it's on or used to be on late night ABC but I recommend you dl it

man they have been here for hours fixing my place. I'm greatful they are doing it but I want the place to myself (on my rare day off)! plus they r making a mess and I dare say I'm a tad OCD with tidyness, vacuume on standby! =P

Real estate agents are kunts. I don't miss dealing with them at all! :D

To all who read my "Road Rage Incident" i want to apologize for posting it in a public forum and being so racial about it.

Ive deleted all my posts because i feel like a fuckhead for posting something that could have possibly upset a few people. It was unnecessary.

So I apologize, and if i did upset some people with the words i used I'm sorry too.

~Josh

On a far more serious note, you should spell apologise the Australian way. Ya kunt.

:D

On a far more serious note, you should spell apologise the Australian way. Ya kunt.

Snap! =D

Josh, that really sucks to hear about your incident but a) thank you for deleting the racist stuff, really appreciate it mate, and b) I'm glad you're okay after all of that.

Cheers Josh.

Sounds like it was a pretty scary and intense experience, hope it hasn't left you too troubled.

Thanks guys.

Nah I'm all good now. Shit happens and you build a bridge and get over it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.