• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Off Topic Thread ver. Maybe you should beat off to your own ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol sadly am not surprised DFRS. whats up with klue missing?

[insert generic question to inspire a thread conversation here]¿ :D

he'll be back around with his usual mod attire soon enough :)

So much for having a quick rest when i got home. I just woke up 5 hrs later and its 11 o'clock and I only just ate dinner. :!
Oh well, might have to go the stilnox route this time round, Must sleep tonight.

Stillie!!!! :D Love him to death but I'm fresh out at the moment and trying to kick the habit for a while :\

hey My Thundaz from Down Undaz. wazzzzzzzzuuuupppppppppp????????!!!!!!!!!!!?????????!

happy sunday morning to everyone =)

except chopsy... and nickyj

why hullo there stranger

hrmmKFC double down. looks so bad/good =D
did I tell you guys about the time I ate the Bogan Burger? =steak burger with the lot + chicken schnitzel + potato cake. it was pretty epic

so who here watches Jersey Shore?
GRENADES!

Attachments

• DSC00176.jpg
    DSC00176.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 61
did I tell you guys about the time I ate the Bogan Burger? =steak burger with the lot + chicken schnitzel + potato cake. it was pretty epic

Was that at the Napier??
I had one of those (well, half of one) and it was pretty damn tasty. Scallops (they're not fucking cakes, man) should be on every burger.
Actually, fuck the bun, just serve my meat in scallops! :D

I prefer a pizza burger =D

pizza-burger-pizza-burger-fat-calories-demotivational-poster-1260547016.jpg

Never understood why they're called potato scallops. Not even the same shape.

Should be potato cakes.

LOL at the pizza burger "let me get a small diet coke with that"

Cracks me up when you see fat people order a really unhealthy meal like that, and then get a diet coke... as in that will make it so much better...

The pizza burger looks gross. Pizzas and burgers are awesome without having to be combined!! Leave em' alone... don't ruin a good thing. =D

yeah I did finish the burger pacman. soo full after, went for a long walk to help it digest =P
yeah it was at the Napier hotel astrosurf. good meals there
hey we should have a VIC BL meet up thingo there perghaps =D I'd get the ball rolling on that if people were keen..

arr astrosurf you really have become a Sydney-sider now- you are calling them potato scallops!
i was under the impression they are called potato cakes in VIC and [potato scallops in WA/Sydney (dunno bout the other states)
true they arn't cakes but in this circumstance- they are. deep-fried cakey goodness!!

LOL at the pizza burger "let me get a small diet coke with that"

Cracks me up when you see fat people order a really unhealthy meal like that, and then get a diet coke... as in that will make it so much better...

The pizza burger looks gross. Pizzas and burgers are awesome without having to be combined!! Leave em' alone... don't ruin a good thing. =D

but it's scientifically proven- having that diet drink with your calorie-laden meal cancels out the bad stuff. Like how I ate all that Red Rooster last nite but got it with a Coke Zero instead of normal Coke.
tbh don't even like Coke Zero a whole heaps- tastes so.. artificial. But I often think of those 70+ teaspoons of sugar in a can of Coke and think 'mkight as well try and make this meal a *bit* better..'

this cracks me up (the song it rips off has been flogged on commercial radio lately. Never understood the real words )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd2pCKmZ4lw

y
arr astrosurf you really have become a Sydney-sider now- you are calling them potato scallops!
i was under the impression they are called potato cakes in VIC and [potato scallops in WA/Sydney (dunno bout the other states)
true they arn't cakes but in this circumstance- they are. deep-fried cakey goodness!!

HEY! I've always been a NSW'er - I just defected to Melbourne for a few years and was FORCED to call them potato cakes even though I was none too happy with the situation!:!

but it's scientifically proven- having that diet drink with your calorie-laden meal cancels out the bad stuff. Like how I ate all that Red Rooster last nite but got it with a Coke Zero instead of normal Coke.
tbh don't even like Coke Zero a whole heaps- tastes so.. artificial. But I often think of those 70+ teaspoons of sugar in a can of Coke and think 'mkight as well try and make this meal a *bit* better..'
]

LOL!! Artificial sweeteners are just as bad as sugar - if not worse! That is also scientifically proven!

Seriously, just drink water.

werd. all that said was quite tongue in cheek. Heard that artificial sweeteners are bad, doesn't suprise me either. Probably giving us all jungle aids or cancer or something..
I don't drink soft drink at home, just with some takeaway/meals out. Seems awfully sweet when you do then

how good is Salsas yum yum!

My mum's cat has cat AIDs. Such a bummer. The other 3 have to get yearly vaccinations for it as well. One of my friends has an auto immune joint disorder too. Not life threatening but still a terrible bummer.

Fuck me sideways and call me sally... That bogan burger has aroused me! Fuck it looks grand, Is that a Pineapple fritter though? All burgers are improved with Pineapple, but improved 10 fold by a fritter!!!

On a side note: Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow

Status
Not open for further replies.