• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Off Topic Thread ver. Maybe you should beat off to your own ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks Klue, hope you feel better soon. I was really keen about getting into bike riding but I have heard of so many ppl getting injured on them

Man and a Giraffe walk into a bar. Giraffe goes to sleep on the floor. Bartender says "whats that lyin' over there". Man says "its not a Lion its a Giraffe"

=D

seroquel is wicked shit. i just slept through 5 months in hakea. goodtimes.

Man has been caught stealing full stops.

He's facing a long sentence.

( Drum roll )

What do you call a boxer who makes a song and a dance of throwing a fight?

Andrew Floyd Maywebber

lol

or paul briggs

Just installed GreenPoisi0n on my Iphone 4. So much better having it Jailbroken.

you know what I miss
playing Banjo Kazooie on my N64
maybe I should have never had sold it- just put it away for some years instead
stuck on a level in Yoshi's Island 2 on my DSi also. It's not a hard game but I just can't move the boulder in this stage. I need the boulder out of my way!!
it all just makes poverty/hunger/AID issues, global warming, current war and political conflicts etc etc all seems so insignificant doesn't it??

my bday tomorrow. other side of mid-twenties oh lordie!
maybe I really am growing up coz the cake I ordered to take to work ISN'T CHOCOLATE
(truth is I ate [probably too much] chocolate before I went in and ordered it- some of which was Lidnt which especially makes you feel over chocolate. at least for a while =D)

That's why I put my SNES away, so I can whip out Donkey Kong and Super Mario whenever I get the urge :p happens a lot these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.