• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Off Topic Thread ver. Maybe you should beat off to your own ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, the dump trucks that ill be driving in the mines are automatic, but may as well go for your manual. You never know when it will come in handy :)

Oh are you going to drive those really HUGE dump trucks?

Like this?
world.1187966640.massive-truckx-sparwood-bc.jpg

Or the one in the background?

Unbenannt1.png

Cool avatar Joshie. Where are you going?? Up north??

I crashed my pushbike in a most extreme way. So much so that when I went to the emergency the nurses and even the doctor thought I had crashed a motorbike (my appearance might have something to do with that. Put it this way, a Harley would be perfect between my legs.

Might have to have a reconstruction. Happy days.

Hey josh whats with the avatar? You liking hardstyle again ?

Well if your going into mining then you will be able to afford to come to defqon this year.

Cool avatar Joshie. Where are you going?? Up north??

Thanks dude, Yea I have few family members up in the mines already who can apparently pull a few strings and get me up there asap and ill be trained driving dump trucks. Heard a rumor it's 200k+ a year 8o

I read that as 'Human Resources'

ya dill Breecamb :|

Tops marks to you JoshE!!!

Haha thanks :)

I crashed my pushbike in a most extreme way. So much so that when I went to the emergency the nurses and even the doctor thought I had crashed a motorbike (my appearance might have something to do with that. Put it this way, a Harley would be perfect between my legs.

Sorry to hear it man, Hope everything works out for ya :)

Hey josh whats with the avatar? You liking hardstyle again ? Well if your going into mining then you will be able to afford to come to defqon this year.

Its kind of a love and hate relationship. Some of it i like and some of it is complete shit, like that stuff that sounds like its all distorted :\ As for Defqon.1, Ill be there if it falls on my week off :)

Be good to finally catch up josh at defqon. Had the pleasure of catching up with silentangst a few weeks back while I was in perth.

Most dump truck drivers get about 100K a year which is damn good money considering you only work half the year. Hope it works out for you.

As for the hardstyle thing I must admit I seem to love the stuff going back about 4 years and earlier the most butvthen I could be showing my age a bit. Then again nothing gets the heart going except maybe a dose of hardcore when the time is right.

Sorry to hear that. Hope the recovery is a quick and painless one.

Status
Not open for further replies.