• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Off Topic Thread ver. Maybe you should beat off to your own ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno if Luna Park has enough for a whole days worth of activities, I didn't think it was worth the ticket price. Mainly spent the day on one ride :p

i've actually been wanting to go there for a while (first and last time I went was when I about 5) but don't think the boy is that keen on going. Plus knowing my luck i'll be involved in a freak accident on that dangerous rickety old looking rollercoaster..

ended up booking the tix for Scienceworks/Lightening room/Planetarium combo (arn't we mature lol). didn't cost that much and if it's meh- we'll leave
i'll report on my adventures =P
if he doesn't impress me with his anniversary/V day efforts (coz really how can you top a fun and educational day out!) I'll suggest they use his as frying fodder during the lightening exhibition hahahah (JJ)

^ I plan on doing this again around exams this semester. It is amazing how much time I spend on FB, deactivating that shit makes me soooooo much more productive.

^ I find it amazing that certain tribes still exist. Watching that video is like looking back in time. Fucking typical though that governments don't give a shit.

I wonder what they were thinking when they looked up and saw the airplane lol!

I found watching from afar, yet being able to be seen by the tribes people rather odd.

They need invisible planes or satellites to play Big Brother to the Natives, I mean come on....

There's probably planes flying over the top of them all the time and they've already been worked into their religion/cultural ideas etc. If you want to read some interesting and kinda funny shit:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cargo_cult

"Cargo cult activity in the Pacific region increased significantly during and immediately after World War II, when the residents of these regions observed the Japanese and American combatants bringing in large amounts of material. When the war ended, the military bases closed and the flow of goods and materials ceased. In an attempt to attract further deliveries of goods, followers of the cults engaged in ritualistic practices such as building crude imitation landing strips, aircraft and radio equipment, and mimicking the behaviour that they had observed of the military personnel operating them."

Can anyone remember the name of this movie where some dudes are lost in a desert or being guided somewhere by a native. The white fella catches some dinner and the native says, "Harry is a Hunter now".

Can't place the name of the movie for the life of me.

That movie has been the bane of my existence! Love it but people always say the title to me like that is in and of itself some kind of joke. It's not! It's not even spelt the same as my name arseholes!

Royal pain in the arse (sean connery accent) no doubt.

........ and time to mow the lawns.

Doing my first 2 hour HR lesson in a few hour's..Nervous as fuccccckkkkkk.

It went ok imo. Took me a while to get used to the double clutching etc etc, but yea the instructor is pretty confident that ill do fine in my following lessons/test.

Yea its a Isuzu FXZ with a road ranger gearbox.

It went ok imo. Took me a while to get used to the double clutching etc etc, but yea the instructor is pretty confident that ill do fine in my following lessons/test.

Yea its a Isuzu FXZ with a road ranger gearbox.

Good luck mate. I am sure you will be fine.

I took the easy way out and went for synchromesh when I got mine. Only needed auto for mining so thought that was a good compromise.

Status
Not open for further replies.