• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Off Topic Thread ver. Maybe you should beat off to your own ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I gross you out and tell you what Jelly is made from???

But it tastes great and that's all that matters ;)

If you want to be an extremely ethical trifle maker - you can use home made jelly made from Agar. There are plenty of recipes around for making it and no animal skin or bones will be harmed.

Best deal- Triffle (home made of course)

Cream, jelly, custard, fruit, cake and sherry. The end!

Our very own Samadhi makes a UNBELIEVABLE trifle....so good, you can't beat home made anything!

There was a time she did it with whipped cream as well and oh my god....8o

Can I gross you out and tell you what Jelly is made from???

No because I wont hear you because I am too busy singing!

aeroplanejelly.jpg

^ ROFL :D

The whipped cream is really the cherry on top. You then grate chocolate on that and awww yeah. That's how my grandmother used to make it. I've been lazy the last couple of times.

My trifle will be making an appearance at the next bbq DFRS ;)

I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping so far this year, I think I might put a crystal under my pillow tonight :D

Hey? What do you need that many for?? I just cleaned up my tv/ tbox etc and I only needed 5 or 6 and I plugged a fan in too!

I have heard that some ones that have a 50 grand payout if it fries your system....

:D

i'm looking down near the computer and I count 8 things to plug in. computer stuff, printer, desk light, string lantern lights theat run up along a shelf in the lounge, heater i think, something to do with the TV... i live in a small flat and there ain't many powerpoints around:\

speaking of jelly- did you know there's a new kind where you make your own flavour using soft drink or fruit juice? we made Mountain Dew jelly it wasn't as good as we had hoped. the flavour isn't strong enough given the alternate way it's being provided
my bf loves jelly so i've made triple layer jelly for him before. raspberry, grape n lime combo mmm.

i remember all those pie ads now that I've viewed them again. but like you'd keep a pack of pies sitting in your car like that THEY ARE STORE FROZEN PIES CAR NOT FREEZER

i remember a girl in high school shjowing me an article about such meat pies and how they can be classified as meat as long as they have 25% of some kind of 'meat'in them. this meat ranged from hare to camel to can't remember the other stuff there was a small list. probabaly snouts and anus too
after that I stayed away from those dodgy (but somewhat delicious from memory) pies and stuck to ones I felt safer with like bakery pies of Jesters

we went to Jesters when we went back to WA tis sad it's not here anymore. but pie face r orrite. their quiches r yummy albeit a bit small and exspensive..

Yeah I don't normally sleep on mine. I smoke mine.

Try smoking it.

if that princess slept on a crystal instead of a pea her sleep would have been better
or yeah- no sleep to even worry about if she smoked dat shit upp

i remember a girl in high school shjowing me an article about such meat pies and how they can be classified as meat as long as they have 25% of some kind of 'meat'in them. this meat ranged from hare to camel to can't remember the other stuff there was a small list. probabaly snouts and anus too
after that I stayed away from those dodgy (but somewhat delicious from memory) pies and stuck to ones I felt safer with like bakery pies of Jesters

It's five minutes "The bits of meat they use are called trimmings"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moM1s3cltTc

You will never eat a hot dog again, well I won't :D

I never ate one to begin with :D

Never liked meat pies with the exception of Jesters :p

Jesters are good pies but its better when you find a really good bakery. Have one near work that does a stockmans pie which is bigger than your standard pie. Has chunks of steak , (no snouts or toes here) veg (peas, carrots, corn etc) tasty gravy encased in a golden brown pastry.

I like a nice pie, hot dog, and not watching videos about making said items. Eating snouts and entrails is pretty much fine with me, though the video would probably gross me out.

If you have a sunbeam pie maker (get one)

The best pie is a leftover spaghetti bolagnese pie. So good.

Status
Not open for further replies.