OD victim in Canberra - (good news: found + recovering)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit......

Congrats everyone... You all did well...

I'm so proud to be a BLer right now!

Top job everyone. Glad to see people can pull together and make an actual difference.

Got to say I've got a tear or two after reading about this, can't tell you how proud /happy/glad to know there's people in the world like you! Not many can say they saved a life and you all really, truly did.

Congrats and a heartfelt thanks!

Brilliant work from everyone involved. Its good to know there's people out there who really do care about the welfare of others. Congrats guys.

Super%20Friends%202.jpg

*the post i was responding to has disappeared!*

Last edited:
Well I'm out of hospital and I'm ok. No permanent damage done.

I've flushed my stash of everything and deleted every number of every drug dealer from my phone.

I'm going on either methadone or buprenorphine maintenance as of tomorrow morning (well I had a dose today to stave off the WDs too). I'm cleaning up my act for good. I have to take urine tests regularly now so it'll be no drugs for me anymore.

A huge thanks to everyone on here, you guys saved my life. You're amazing, If I could take KTID and hoptis to the pub and buy them a beer I would.

There will be no earthcore for me however, I need some time to recover.

mepat1111 said:
Well I'm out of hospital and I'm ok. No permanent damage done.

I've flushed my stash of everything and deleted every number of every drug dealer from my phone.

I'm going on either methadone or buprenorphine maintenance as of tomorrow morning (well I had a dose today to stave off the WDs too). I'm cleaning up my act for good. I have to take urine tests regularly now so it'll be no drugs for me anymore.

A huge thanks to everyone on here, you guys saved my life. You're amazing, If I could take KTID and hoptis to the pub and buy them a beer I would.

There will be no earthcore for me however, I need some time to recover.

Glad to see you're ok :)

Good for you mate, thats great news, if you think that hanging arround here will be a bad influence then its understandable if u have to leave us but if u do hang arround then maybe you could use the experience to do something positive for others and maybe even help to get u focussing on others instead of yourself.............maybe applying for a mod position over at dark side or at least spending your efforts being positive over there.

Mate, if you ever need to chat then look me up anytime..........just so glad ur back and looking towards a new life m,ate.

Make yourself proud mate

I'll definitely be hanging around for a while longer, I would like to return the favours you guys have done for me. As I said I've got regular urine tests and I'll be on MMT so there's very little risk that I'll be trying anything else. I wanna go back to school as soon as I can and study neuropharmacology, I've got a fair bit of knowledge on the subject.

If there's a mod position available for me anywhere I'd be happy to take it, but I don't really know if I'm the right person for the job just yet.

stoked to hear you are ok. I hope everything goes well for you. Just remember it's never worth taking your life. At times it sucks, but life is too precious.

Status
Not open for further replies.